Hazy Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which is why I don't understand why she became Vanisha.

I blinked, closed my eyes, turned my face away but it was still her. Vanisha. Here, now, in this room, on top of me. Her lips as puffy and gorgeous as ever. Her doe-eyed face contorted in smoky ecstasy. Button nose flared in exertion. Hair frizzing near the tips, a sheen of sweat making her back glow in the moonlight. A soft breeze blew through the window, a hint of smoke, a touch of humidity, a faint tune undercut with throbbing bass. Was that my heartbeat or the music from earlier? Not earlier this evening, earlier than all of this. Earlier than the artsy nudes in my chat. Before I had first spotted a newcomer in the gym. Just a little before I had uploaded that video without telling Vee. Did she know?

If she did, she wouldn't be here. Wouldn't still be texting me. Wouldn't be fucking me.

But that smile on her face, with the corners upturned. That look in her eyes. Of course she knew!

What was Vee playing at? Is she fucking with me? Is this all a fucking joke?

Her back was still turned to me. I had to know. I sprang up from my back and grabbed the nape of her neck. I pulled her down and onto her side. She must've squealed because my hand was on her mouth. The other arm curled under her side and wrapped over her throat. Legs squeezed hers immobile. I put my cheek to hers and felt her heart beating against her ribcage.

I asked her if she was going to scream. She shook her head no. Locks of dark hair obscured her face. I slowly removed my hand from over her mouth. I asked her what she was doing here. How she found me. How she got in. What did she do with the other one? What was in the joint? Did she know? Did she know? Did she fucking know?!

Vee's hand reached up to find mine viciously encircling her throat. Her fingers softly draped over mine. She said I was hurting her.

My grip loosened and I let her pull my hand away from her neck. She told me it was okay, that I needed to relax. But I wasn't done with her. I twisted my hip and rolled her over onto her belly, me now lying on her back. Vee's hands were trapped under her body, but I couldn't let her use them to push off the bed and trip me over as I transitioned to a kneel. So I took control of her wrists and pulled them out from under and locked them over the small of her back. I sat with my full weight on the part where the curve of her ass met her thighs. Her face lay half buried in the pillow.

I asked her again if she knew. She said she didn't know what I was talking about. The video, I said. The one we made on the stairwell. The one making the rounds on multiple tube sites on the internet. Vee fell silent. That only infuriated me more.

Her phone was lying on top of the bedside drawer, just a foot away from her head. I reached over and grabbed it.

Maybe this would jog her memory, I said, swiping on the lock screen to open the camera. I switched to front camera and video mode. Rearing up, I grabbed Vee's arm by the bicep and pulled her torso off the mattress. I held out the phone in front of her. How about now, I asked her. She shook her head, said I wasn't making any sense. I stared at her face on the screen. The barely-lit room, coupled with the fact that we were facing away from the moonlight streaming in through the window, made it impossible to make out her expression. She might as well have been mocking me.

Vee's fingertips brushed the head of my cock, which was pressed up against one ass cheek. Still coated in her juices and mine. I caught a whiff of her perfume, mixed with that of her arousal. Her skin was maddeningly tender. I wanted to change that. Wipe that all-too-familiar smirk which she was no doubt sporting on her face. I placed the phone on the pillow in such a way the front cam had a full view of her front, from the knees up. Still holding on to her one arm and trapping the other in the crook of my elbow, I used my other, now-free hand to guide my cock to her pussy.

A moan escaped both our mouths as I thrust into her. A moment of weakness overcame me. Her sex felt alive, charged. Thin, needle sharp prongs of lightning transferred from her body to mine through our groins. I had to bite down on her shoulder to keep from swooning.

But it passed.

Steam quickly replaced electricity as I started bucking my hips. I reached around to roughly grab her tit and dug my fingertips in the supple flesh. Vee screamed and thrashed against me. I wanted to hurt her. My teeth bit into the skin near where the side of her neck met the shoulder, hard enough to leave a welt. She grunted in anger and I felt goosebumps down my neck. I owned her. Body, mind and spirit. Now Vee would have to think twice before giving me attitude. I was going to show this bitch that I-

I didn't notice the calf she had hooked around the side and over mine, so when she twisted her hip and jerked her torso sideways I wasn't prepared to defend the trip. My ribs crashed on the mattress and my head went over the edge. In the instant that my grip on her breast loosened she pulled out and away from me, jumping off the bed. With almost unnatural agility, she slipped a forearm around my neck and cranked it. All the air had been knocked out of my lungs when I fell, and now with no avenue to recoup I found the lights shutting down fast. I thrashed on the bed, head hanging off the edge. In the moments before passing out I remember the weight of her breast on my temple and my stubbled scalp grinding into the side of her abdomen.

When I came to, daylight was streaming in through the window.

I was still on the bed. The room was empty save for me. For the longest while I couldn't move a muscle, I felt so fatigued. When I finally did get up it was because I was parched. Luckily there was a bottle of water on the table. I drank it all down. My phone was there as well. Charging. I scratched the back of my neck as I flipped through the notifications.

*********************************************************************************

Vanisha

V: Did you want me to stop?

V: [image file]

V: Got you weak in the knees?

[Today - 12:50 AM]

Me: [website link]

Me: You might wanna take a look

V: Ooh what is this

V: I'll check it out

[1:04 AM]

V: Dude wtf

V: You uploaded the video

V: And you never told me?!

V: Like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

V: [2 missed calls]

[1:15 AM]

V: It's crossed over to other sites as well

V: You piece of shit!

V: [1 missed call]

V: PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE

V: ASSHOLE

V: [3 missed calls]

[1:33 AM]

V: [2 missed calls]

[2:06 AM]

V: [1 missed call]

V: Pick up the phone please I need to talk to you

V: I need you to take it down

V: Please this is gonna ruin my life

V: [1 missed call]

V: For fuck's sake!

V: If you don't take it down I'm going to the police

V: I don't fucking care I want it gone

V: I'M GONNA FUCK UP YOUR LIFE

V: RAT FUCK PIECE OF SHIT

[2:21 AM]

Me: It's gone

Me: See for yourself

**********************************************************************************

I looked at the time. It was 11:45 AM. I had been out cold the whole night.

Hadn't I?

**********************************************************************************

[2:24 AM]

V: You sick bastard

V: How fucking dare you

V: You thought you could humiliate me like that

Me: [video file]

Me: This is my new girl

Me: See how I'm fucking her brains out?

Me: I bet you wish you were her

V: You sad shit

V: And I thought I could trust you

Me: You're a stupid slut

Me: Don't ever contact me again

Me: I still have a copy you know

Me: Don't want it ending up on linkedin

V: Wow

V: You know what

[You've blocked this user]

**********************************************************************************

I felt sick to my stomach.

As soon as I put the phone down I felt a wave of nausea overcome me. I half-walked, half-crawled to the bathroom. I must've puked in the toilet for a minute straight.

Drool hanging from my lips and nose, I used the sink as a handhold to straighten back up. I rinsed my mouth till the taste was gone. My throat still burned. I washed my face next.

As I stood in front of the sink drying myself off, I saw the door open in the mirror. She entered carrying a tray of food. I turned around and she flashed me a bright smile. Chirped Good Morning in the sweetest voice ever. Asked me how I was doing. Called me "babe".

I said I was doing much better now, thanks.

She said that was great. Would I like some fruit? Cereal?

A bite would be great, yeah.

She set the tray down on the table and walked over to me. Kissed me full on the mouth. Deep. The kind that takes your breath away. I wondered if she could smell vomit on me.

If she did, she didn't flinch.

Half an hour later, my stomach was no longer empty and the burning in my throat had subsided. I still felt fatigued, and my voice didn't entirely sound my own. But I was finally able to ask her about last night.

Head resting on her chest, I asked her about the joint.

Stroking my face, she replied that yes, it was laced with acid. But only the smallest amount. She'd mixed it in with her regular stash, and in the darkness of the night hadn't recognised it when I picked it out. She said she hoped it was fine.

I struggled with my next words.

I said I lost touch with reality, a little more than usual.

I saw someone I knew.

I think I got violent.

Said and did some things I shouldn't have.

Said I fucked up.

She pulled my chin up to look at her. Hey, she said, it's okay.

You just had a bad trip.

It happens.

Said she was sorry again, that she'd never have offered me the joint if she knew this was going to happen.

You'll be alright.

I said I was sorry our first date ended up like this.

Don't be, she said.

She was glad I came over last night.

I saw her angelic face looking at me. She was beautiful. Kind. Gentle. Understanding.

I moved up to put my arm around her. She rolled us over on my back and embraced me.

Warm.

Soft.

Smelling like flowers and honey.

The world felt just a little better right then.

I listened to her breaths as she buried her face in the crook of my neck. I opened my eyes and saw the way the light made her skin glow. Then I saw the bite mark on her shoulder.

And I wondered.

12