Side Effects

Story Info
Fertility treatment gone wrong.
15.2k words
3.59
27.9k
35
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

Yes, this story contains descriptions of a wife having sex with other men. No one is under 18 in this story.

Ethan Daley thought about closing the window but it was the best night weather-wise of the spring. 11 PM and it was 72° outside. They'd finish soon...they had to, he thought. Then his attention focused on the bedframe, when they got it they didn't put much thought into whether it could withstand aggressive fucking but how much they liked the natural cherry and how the bedroom set looked together.

"Thump, thump, thump, thump," the rhythmic sound that he'd listened to for the past 3 hours off and on echoed across the drive. They changed positions...Natalie was kneeling with her hands on the headboard as her latest guest was behind her. Why did they seem to want to outdo any of her previous lovers...or her husband? Couldn't they just enjoy emptying their balls inside a married woman's pussy?

Then he heard Natalie's deep guttural grunting as she came. Anal. She always sounds like that when she gets fucked in the ass. Lucky guy, she rarely ever lets anyone fuck her ass...on the other hand, he probably has a small cock. He thought about closing the window so he could finally get some sleep when he heard it.

"Fuck, yes, yes, yes, baby...play with my...Fuck!" the man yelled as he orgasmed. The bed creaked a little more and then silence fell over the suburban neighborhood. 'Finally, I can get some sleep,' Ethan thought. He looked out at the black night and sighed. 'Decisions, rash decisions...what is and could have been,' he thought sadly.

* * *

Natalie Baker was struggling with the poster for the college play and was about to give up when a pair of hands reached over her. They held the paper flat allowing her to use the stapler before those hands slid down on either side of her, pinning the bottom to the wall. She didn't know who it was, didn't care as she'd been struggling to put up the posters in the abnormally high winds for the past hour. Under normal circumstances, she would have angrily pushed the man away. His body was pressed against her back...against her ass but he wasn't doing anything other than keeping the wind from blowing the poster away. She was as aware of the mass pressed between her cheeks as she was of the alignment of the paper.

She placed a few more staples along each side just to be safe and felt the man...boy? step back. Natalie turned to thank him and saw a tall blond with startlingly blue eyes. "Um, thank you," she stammered, "I was about to give up. Natalie Baker," she smiled.

Ethen smiled and nodded, "Ethan Daley," he said, then he nodded at the roll of posters, "Are there more?" he asked.

Natalie groaned, "A dozen or so. I've been fighting the damn wind all morning...I couldn't put it off any longer, the play's this weekend," she said.

"Come on, I'll help you," he smiled. Natalie Baker was the prettiest girl he'd seen on campus. No idea how he'd not seen her before as her golden hair glowed in the sun as it was being whipped by the wind. "Where's next?"

Natalie looked at the book bag, "Aren't you on your way to class?" she asked.

Ethan shrugged, "Calculus. He'll be covering the Riemann integration and I went over that in high school. Come on, I'll be your little helper," he smiled.

'Damn! Perfect teeth, broad shoulders, nice pecs...' she sighed. "A bit big to be a little helper," she said as she glanced at the mass recently pressed against her ass. "I'll owe you," she said quickly, "If you're sure you can skip class."

As they headed to the student union they probed each other about their majors, their hometowns...the usual things. Natalia was from Fort Collins, studying theater, and had two sisters. Ethan was an only child, from outside of Boston, and was studying math.

By the time they finished putting up the posters, they felt as if they'd known each other for years. After tossing the stapler in her bag she turned and kissed the young man, not a peck on the cheek, but pressed her lips to his firmly. She was impressed he didn't attempt to French her but responded in kind. She stepped back, "There. Normally I'd have done that before letting a guy hump my ass," she smiled.

Ethan chuckled, "Sorry about that. I saw you struggling and in my defense, you were sticking out the most spectacular ass I'd ever seen as you were struggling with the poster," he said, "That was pretty hard to avoid plus what fool would want to?" he chuckled.

Natalie smiled, "OK. As my helper, I should pay you. Dinner at Mercel's? My treat, and if you can resist my ass for a couple more hours, feel like going to a party at my sorority tonight?"

"Damn..." Ethan sighed, "Not sure I can resist your ass for that long. Perhaps avoid walking in front of me?" he suggested.

That night Ethan was able to delve more deeply into the subject of Natalie's ass. Dinner was perfect as they learned more about each other and swapped jokes.

"There's a donkey, a dog, and a cat in a barn. The donkey brayed softly and sighed, 'I'm an animal humans value. I work my ass off, and they even named a valued part of their anatomy after me.' The dog raised his head, 'Sorry, but I'm man's best friend and they value me so much they named teeth after me...what are more valuable than teeth?' The cat yawned, stretched, and said with a purr, 'You really want to go there?'" Ethan finished.

Natalie laughed, "You could have added a blacksmith with the hammer, anvil, and stirrup."

"A talking blacksmith?...come on," he chuckled.

Natalia shook her head, "Sorry, wasn't thinking. Ok, two blondes walk into a bar. You'd have thought one of them would have noticed it."

Ethan laughed, "A blonde telling a blonde joke...I found my future wife," he grinned.

Natalie looked around the restaurant, "Hang on, let me see if I can pick her out...there," she nodded over at a platinum blonde with huge fake tits.

"Wow! You're good, I could sense her great personality from here," Ethan smiled, "I'll invite you to the wedding...open bar."

They finished dinner, both a bit tipsy after splitting a bottle of wine, and went to the party. Natalie was at first nervous she was there with a man who was not her boyfriend but then became slightly jealous as her sisters were all over Ethan. None cared this wasn't Bill and most seemed happy about it. Finally, she pulled him away and up to her room.

Ethan looked at the beautiful blonde and the bed, "Are you sure about this? You've had a bit to drink," he said as Natalie started to take off her clothes.

"Nope. Not sure, but there's just one way to find out if this is a mistake and that's to go ahead and make it. Strip! If I'm going to learn from my mistakes I have to make them...holy shit!" she gasped as Ethan pulled off his pants and a soft 8" cock flopped out. "Already sure this won't be a mistake..." she said softly.

The next morning, Natalie woke feeling Ethan's soft lips on the nape of her neck. They were in the same position they'd been in when they last fell asleep, spooning. His cock was still inside her and was returning to the annoyingly persistent state of full tumescence. What was this? the 8th...9th time in 7 hours?

Ethan slid softly in and out of the beautiful blonde's pussy, cupping her large but perky breasts as he kissed her neck. He found out fairly quickly that she couldn't resist his lips on her neck...front, side, back and she melted. He couldn't get enough of her and even though she protested she needed sleep, she responded eagerly every time his cock got hard.

"I hate you," she moaned, "I need sleep...fuck," she sighed, "there...there...ooohhh," she panted as he played with her clit while stroking a nipple. As they made love she wondered how she was going to tell her boyfriend about where she was last night...about meeting a guy, fucking the guy. Then she wondered, does Ethan have a girlfriend? He had to. A guy like that has to have somebody. She thought about cheating on her boyfriend, about fucking another girl's man and she felt the deep tickling bubble up inside her. She was shocked by the realization that cheating on Bill aroused her...or was it stealing another girl's guy?

Ethen rubbed harder as he humped more aggressively against her ass. As he pounded against her ass she gasped that she was cumming. Laura never came more than once...Laura...fuck! He was supposed to meet up with her at her friend's apartment last night. He totally forgot. He groaned thinking about it, but then realized she most likely had been taken care of. Mark always seemed to be around when he left her side and last night he'd have been comforting Laura as she wondered where her boyfriend was.

Natalie felt the wonderful wave explode from within her as she heard Ethan groan. As she came down, she turned her head and kissed him. "Cum inside me...fill me up with more of your cum," she panted. She reached between her legs and stroked his balls. She learned early on that stimulating his balls was a sure trigger.

Ethan had been thinking about Laura and Mark hooking up since he was a no-show. Were they doing the same thing? he wondered. Natalie's nails gently scraped across his scrotum and that was all it took. "Fuck!" he grunted as he felt the first spasm. He loved cumming inside this woman though he suspected there'd be almost nothing to clean up after his 8th orgasm of the night.

They lay there panting and then Natalie pulled her ass away from the longest, fattest cock she'd ever had inside her. "I have class and," she said softly as she rolled off the bed, "I should call my boyfriend."

Ethan sat up, "You have a boyfriend? Shit! I'm sorry...I mean, not really sorry," he smiled wryly. "I guess I should have told you I have a girlfriend."

Natalie chuckled, "We sure covered every other topic last night. Is she cute?"

Ethan sighed, "Yeah...she's very pretty. I might have fucked that up."

"Me too," Natalie said softly, "Bill had something going on with his roommate last night...he normally calls but no missed calls."

They got in the shower and cleaned up. Natalie groaned when she felt her pussy, "I've never been fucked so hard in my life."

"I can do better," he grinned, "I feel like anything short of calling the EMTs is the right amount." He knelt and gently placed his lips on her pussy, "Kiss it and make it better?" he asked.

"The least you could do, though the last three times you did that, you had to put your huge cock back inside her...my poor pussy."

Ethan licked and sucked as Natalie leaned back against the shower wall. She turned the water off before one of her sisters yelled at her for using up all the hot water. She put a foot on the bench and played with her nipples. Even they were sore though stimulating them felt good.

Ethan licked the girl's slit not caring that he was tasting his own cum. He'd never been with a woman he wanted to please more than Natalie. She was groaning softly and he knew she was getting close so he moved to her clit and slid a finger inside her.

Natalie felt the wonderful feeling building up...10? The 10th orgasm??? As she exploded she wondered how many sessions with Bill it took to get to 10 orgasms. As she felt the powerful surges fade she slid down to the floor and kissed the man she'd met just 14 hours previously. "Sorry. I should have let you fuck me, but even your finger felt sore...good sore, but still sore," she panted. "Your cock is fucking huge, anyone ever told you that?"

"Mom, but other than that," he smiled. "Kidding....just kidding. She passed out so she really didn't say much."

Natalie laughed, not caring if he was being honest or kidding, "I have a date tonight with Bill, I might have to finally allow him to fuck my ass."

"I think I'm in love with you," Ethan grinned, "You talk like that and I'll be picking up an engagement ring...you mention anal again and I'll make sure it's a big diamond."

"Anal...anal...anal..." she giggled. "The way to a man's heart," she sighed.

"Is between her legs...or cheeks," Ethan chuckled. "We should rinse off and get to class. Can I see you again?" he asked.

They exchanged numbers and headed their separate ways. Natalie called her boyfriend who apologized over and over for not calling her. He was taking her to Mercel's for dinner to make up for ignoring her. That night she had the same waitress who grinned and winked at her. Bill was thrilled when Natalie relented and finally offered him her ass. He'd be taking her to Mercel's more often...or Josephine's if he saved enough money.

Ethan called Laura as soon as he left Natalie's sorority house. She was an early riser and at 6:30 she'd be showered and eating breakfast. He stopped as he heard a gruff man's voice.

"Who the fuck is this? You know what time it is?"

"Who is this? I'm calling Laura Milford," Ethan said back.

"Oh, fuck...Laura, Ethan's calling you. I thought it was my phone," the man's voice said.

"Oh, shit! Ethan? Oh fuck..." Laura's voice came on.

"Is that Mark?" I hope you used a rubber," he said angrily, "He's slept with half the women here."

"I'm sorry...crap. I got drunk and..." Laura said.

"One thing led to another. Got it. I'll be by to pick up my things. Don't disturb him, sounds like you wore him out," he said softly. He'd cheated on Laura and had trouble maintaining the moral high ground but Laura cheating with Mark had felt inevitable. "We were headed for this anyhow," he said, "If this is what makes you happy..."

Laura was silent and said quietly, "It makes me happy to be with Mark, but it's more of a comfort thing...you're a great guy but sometimes it hurts..."

Three days later, he answered the door and Natalie was there.

"I broke up with Bill. He cheated on me...the night I was cheating on him with you. He said he was going to go out with his roommate but he was with Sally Ray...the campus slut," she said simply, "Can we just talk? I know you have a girlfriend but I couldn't think of anyone else to talk to."

Ethan chuckled, "Come in...sure. I've thought about calling you. Laura was cheating on me at that same time. I called her after leaving your house and a guy answered...Mark Weston, the male version of the campus slut. Ironic, isn't it?"

Natalie chuckled, "It seems we're made for each other."

Turns out they were. Two years later they married right after graduation. They were able to find great jobs in the city and a nice house in a nice neighborhood with an easy commute into the city. It was larger than they needed, 4 bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths with a mother-in-law suite above the garage. They lucked out as the seller was desperate and took their lowball offer. They made love in every room including the rooms above the garage. When they were done with the cycle, they worked through the list backward. That was just the first week. Ethan had never been with a woman who matched his sex drive. Many of his classmates bragged they screwed every day whereas he and Natalie had sex three or more times a day.

The neighbors were great...too far to hear, yet close enough to walk over to visit. The street was quiet, the traffic minimal, and there were no barking dogs at night. They felt as if they won the lottery.

Everything was going perfectly with one small setback. Natalie wasn't getting pregnant. It wasn't for lack of trying. She'd been off the pill for four years and had no luck.

"I made an appointment at the clinic over in Westside, they have a fertility specialist. We need to find out what's going on," Natalie said. "I love trying but let's face it...something isn't working."

Ethan wished he hadn't quit biting his nails as a kid as they sat waiting for their results. Dr. Wallace had been thorough but all the feedback they had so far was, "Hmmm, hmm." Finally, the nurse came out.

"Mr. and Mrs. Daley? If you could come with me," she said as she held the door.

Ethan and Natalie followed the nurse down the hall to the office and shook hands with the doctor before sitting.

"First, let me say both of you are in great shape. Physically there's no issue." He looked at Natalie, "You are not the issue, you're the perfect baby-making machine. Great ovaries, perfect hips, great...you know, everything," he smiled. Then he looked at Ethan.

"I'm afraid your sperm is crippled. You create plenty of it, an amazing amount actually, but it doesn't swim," he said softly. "Sorry to break it to you but you are not going to be a father...biological father that is."

"What can we do? Are there drugs, surgeries...anything?" Ethan asked.

Dr. Wallace shook his head but then shuffled through some papers, "I just got this last week. It's a drug that just went through the FDA approvals. It's reputed to reverse this immobile sperm issue. I am not recommending it as I never trust any medication until it's been out for a few years, but I'd be irresponsible not to mention it...I'd also be irresponsible if I didn't warn you about the risks."

They took the brochure home and studied it. There was almost nothing on the internet about this. Ethan looked at his wife, feeling responsible, and terrible. "I think we...I should try this. The side effects are a bit scary...especially the ED one," he said.

Natalie chuckled, "Men. Side effects can include, constipation, drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, heart attack, asthma, diarrhea, joint pain, muscle fatigue, and ED. That's the one that bothers you?"

Ethan laughed, "I lose my erection and you'll be out at the bars picking up guys. I have diarrhea, you'll be there to hold my hand."

"You have diarrhea I'll be out at the bars picking up guys and asking them to take me back to their place," she groaned.

After discussing it, they decided to try it. It was costly as their health insurance didn't cover it, but rather than going to a donor, they wanted to conceive a child with both their DNA.

Ethan did have a few of the symptoms but they were minor, or so he thought. He dozed off a bit earlier in the evenings, he was a bit constipated, and a couple of times he couldn't get it up.

Six months later, Ethan opened the mail. It was a notification of a class action suit against the drug company that manufactured the medicine he was taking. Hundreds of men were suffering from severe ED, so severe that none of the usual ED drugs had any effect on it. He felt dread wash through him as he was having trouble getting it up and keeping it up. He hoped it was due to the pressure of trying to conceive but as he read this he knew.

In the weeks following this piece of mail, Ethan's penis went into permanent hibernation. They had responded and gave a deposition but that didn't solve their lack of sex for the first time since they met. A therapist was assigned to the couple and discussed their options. Toys, oral, porn, manual, mutual masturbation, and others. They asked about those penile erection pumps but were told due to the degradation of the vascular tissue in his penis, this could cause more damage. Ethan could still orgasm and it was recommended he does that but stimulating a limp penis was uninspiring and tough to do.

Ethan felt the same hormonal urges and watching porn got him horny and he was eager to get his wife off but this had the downside of leaving him hanging. He wasn't about to try to jerk off in front of his wife...too humiliating.

At first, Ethan made the best of it and pleasured his wife with his fingers and tongue but that soon felt like a chore. Then he withdrew and spent time watching television or reading. Natalie tried to cheer him up but she was getting frustrated also. She and Ethan had made love almost every day...multiple times a day since they met up and she'd never gone this long without a cock since she lost her virginity.

Ethan came out of his den and sat opposite his wife, a serious look on his face.

"What?" she snapped, then softened, "Sorry. I've been a bit on edge recently. "What is it?" she asked more softly.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers