He Always Says That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gestured to the sand beside me, where I saw the small pouch he had brought down to the beach with him. It was open and a couple of Trojan Maxum condom packets and a thick wad of bills peeked out of the opening.

"What makes you think that I . . . shit. Oh, fuck." He had grasped my cock with one hand and moved one of my hands to his gigantic erection with the other. I began to pant heavily.

"I think you let me because I watched Hal fuck you—against the window in his bedroom, down here on the beach, and in his bed. Hal likes to bring rent-boys home when Angela isn't here and fuck the stuffing out of them. They go with him for pay, though. He's an old guy. I don't think they'd go with him without being paid. I don't think you did either. My bedroom window looks into his. When he fucks a guy, I watch. He knows I do. He watches me when I've gotten lucky too. We work together. I like to watch. But I like to fuck too. If you don't say no, I'm going to pick you up and fuck you now. Seeing Hal do you has put me into high heat. I can do it better than Hal. You'll see."

"I don't know. I think you are too big," was as much as I got to say as he was standing and pulling me up with him.

"We'll manage," he said in a deep voice. "I'll take all the time it takes to give you a good screwing."

We did manage, but it wasn't easy, and I didn't really have the ability to say no or even to go slower in getting that gigantic shaft inside me, because I was panting breathlessly, crying out, and, eventually, dancing on the clouds.

He was right. He gave me a good screwing.

He fucked me in a standing bully position, holding me in front of him, my knees hooked on his hips and my fists locked behind his neck, as standing in a balancing crouch and spreading—thankfully—my butt cheeks with his massive hands, he huffed and puffed in getting his massive erection inside me.

He stretched me. He nearly split me. He slayed me. I begged him to give me more time, to let me catch my breath, to not to try to stuff quite so much of it inside me, and then, eventually, to ride me hard and deep—to take me around the moon and up to heaven.

I caught the gold coin hanging between his pecs with my mouth and took it inside, sucking on it to quell my involuntary response to scream bloody murder at his forceful penetration until I had stretched to accommodate him and he set up a rhythm of long, deep thrusts and I joined with in the rocking of my pelvis against him.

He tensed and jerked, tensed and jerked, while I held my breath, already having shot my cream into the hair of his belly, and filled the bulb of the Trojan Magnum to almost bursting. His grip on me relaxed and he let me slide down his meaty legs to the sand below in a babbling heap of satiated pleasure. My blond hair, tied in a pony tail, had become loose and the curls cascaded down to my shoulders. The conquering gladiator, Rodney tore the spent condom off with one hand and tossed it into the sand while running the fingers of the other hand down into the curls on my head, turning my head and pulling it up, and forcing my mouth onto his cock to clean it off.

He was still in full, magnificent erection. Had he taken pills too, I wondered. He'd said no. But I didn't wonder much on that. I was busy trying not to gag too badly or to lose my breath in trying to accommodate his shaft in my throat.

It wasn't too long—and long at all—before he was pulling away, repositioning me on all fours on the towel, resheathing himself, mounting and penetrating me, and taking me to a fully stretched heaven again. After he finished me this time, he picked me up and carried me up the wooden staircase to his own house—the one next to Hal's. His floor plan was the mirror image of Hal's. He had pulled the curtains on his bedroom's side window so that Hal—or, more likely, Angela—couldn't see into his bedroom. He laid me on my back on the bed, gently coaxed my thighs apart, put my ankles on his shoulders, and fucked me again.

Could he never have enough? Apparently not. Did I want him again and again? Absolutely.

Not long after he'd started, his cellphone rang, he answered, gave a grunt, and then an explanation. As he went over to the window and pulled the drapes open again, he said, "That was Hal. He says his wife has gone off again." That meant Hal wanted to watch, and he did so, palms pressed to window and leaning in, watching Rodney fuck me on his bed.

Now I was reamed to his Trojan Magnum, beer-can cock need, and I moved with him, took him deep, and danced on the clouds, taking his gold medallion into my mouth to suck on and to keep what he was doing to me from being transported to the house next door in the form of passion-anguished screams. That didn't keep Hal away, though, he appeared at Rodney's bedroom door and then on Rodney's bed, and the two fucked me together, both of them inside me, sandwiching me between them. When they were done, I lay there, stretched out, completely open and vulnerable as the two naked men chatted, retrieved some beer from the kitchen, and showed that they were completely comfortable with each other in the nude as well as with a young, doubled, exhausted, and ravished young man moaning on Hal's bed.

After they'd finished their beer, Hal returned to his house. Not long after that he pulled the drapes in his bedroom. Angela must have come home.

Later, as the light from the sinking sun was filtering away from the beach and water below the houses, I sighed and let my hands glide through Rodney's hairy chest, belly, and pubes. His erection was finally gone, but the shaft was still of commanding presence. I sighed.

"I guess I should be leaving."

"Your clothes are at Hal's, aren't they?"

"Yes."

"This is Angela's Bunko night. She'll be off to the other side of the complex this evening. You can retrieve your clothes then. Until then, you can stay here. I'll fix you dinner. We'll continue going nudist. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"No, no problem." I'd been naked most of the day as had the men I'd been with. It had been fine. More than fine, it had been great. No, I didn't mind watching Rodney the Magnificent move around in his house in the nude at all. He must be sixty, but his was still magnificent—a Zeus. And Hal wasn't bad for his age either. I had warmed to this idea of nudism, especially to being able to walk around in one's own house all day without encumbrances. But it was more appealing if there was someone else in the nude in the house with you, someone like Rodney, or even Hal. I'd never be able to separate it from thoughts of sex though—and I couldn't imagine wanting to separate it.

"We'll go over to Hal's after we've heard Angela leave. OK?"

"Yes."

"Both Angela and Hal are nudists, so he'll be going nude when we go over too."

"Yes."

"You don't have to go home right away then, do you?"

I paused, contemplating. "No," I answered.

"Were you OK with being doubled, right? Just checking again, because Hal and I are both hot to share your again. Enjoyed it, did you? You didn't have any trouble sheathing us both. Your channel's tight, but it takes both of us nicely. We'll pay you more. When you get a real honey, Hal says, don't let him go until he's fully used. Make him squeal."

Again I paused, but I was honest in my response. I was a seasoned rent-boy. Of course I'd been doubled before—and gang banged, for that matter. The main issue was that Rodney was big enough for two all by himself. "Yes," I said.

"There are different positions of that. Maybe Hal and I—"

I swallowed hard. Two old geezers—but . . . "Yes. Whatever you want." And it wasn't just for the money.

12