He Begs Me to Choke Him Pt. 01

Story Info
Fae's date is eager to fulfill her Adam's apple fantasies.
1.3k words
4.44
7.1k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Date

I'm on my first date with Luke, who I met on a dating app a few days ago. He surprised me by driving our virtual conversation with a genuine interest about my life; he asked me about my favorite books, shows, foods, animals, what my zombie apocalypse contingency plan was... normally, I was the one searching for a connection through dialogue with the men online. I would lose interest pretty quickly when they didn't reciprocate.

Not Luke, though. When we met outside of the restaurant, his eyes lit up when he saw me and I noticed that he gave a sharp intake of breath. He tentatively put out his arms for a hug as he introduced himself, and I returned the hug. My cheek reached to the height of his chest and I could feel his heart racing. He must be really excited to meet me. The thought of him being excited was making me excited, too. Once inside, he started asking me about my favorite meals as we tucked into our dishes at this Italian restaurant.

"Why did you swipe right on me?" I found myself asking suddenly as he takes a long swallow of wine. He chokes slightly, and blushes in embarrassment as he puts the glass down. He tilts his head to the side as he considers how to answer me.

"Well, you are gorgeous, for one thing..." he says, looking at me coyly with his cheek resting in his hand, "...but I was really interested in your studies, and talking about books with you, and umm... you are really smart..."

He opens his mouth as if he wants to say more, and then closes it. I wonder if he will bring up my preference for BDSM and being a dominant, as I described in my profile. I notice his eyes flit down for a split second to my cleavage in this low-cut dress. I giggle, and he swallows and blushes more deeply when he realizes that I noticed.

"Uhh, why did you swipe right on me?" He asks.

"Hmm..." I start, letting my eyes rove slowly over his face and down to his neck and chest, "your cleavage."

He laughs, "You're funny in person, too! You are like, a perfect- you are like a goddess- ugh, that came out weird. Sorry I've been talking so much, I'm just nervous..."

"I'm very flattered," I say, giggling as he grabs his wine and takes a few gulps. I watch him swallow. I have to resist squirming in my seat as I felt myself become suddenly aroused.

Truth be told, when I first saw his picture in the app, I was immediately drawn to his long neck and prominent Adam's apple. I was lucky that he also happened to be nice and extremely funny, as well as very handsome in a tall and lean way. But this whole evening I've been trying not to stare at his throat, while his Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he talked, and watching it move as he swallowed his food and drink.

Now I am staring as he finishes his pasta and imagining what his throat would look like with a choker tight around it, sitting above his apple. While he drains the last of his wine, I imagine kissing and sucking on it. I think about feeling it move while my hand squeezes his throat as he swallows. It bobs as he says something I can't hear. I can feel myself flush as my nipples harden and my cunt becomes wet. His might be the biggest Adam's apple I've ever seen; it juts out more than halfway to his chin.

"Fae?" He asks, taking me out of my daydreams.

"Hmm? I'm sorry, what did you say?" I ask, a little breathless. My eyes leave his throat and meet his.

"Uh, would you like dessert? I don't mind ordering us some here, but I also have some at my house and I don't live too far..." he says, looking a little anxious. His hand raises in front of his neck protectively. I think he noticed that I was staring, and I hope that doesn't make him uncomfortable. I start to worry.

"You don't mind if we... go to your place?"

"Not at all!" He says very quickly, beaming. His hand drops as he gets his wallet to pay. His eagerness for me to go back with him to his place dispels some of my concerns that I made him uncomfortable. I feel my clit throb at the thought of kissing his neck while he swallows dessert.

~~~

The Walk

The sun is setting as we start on our path to his home. I'm glad I took a taxi, because the brisk autumn air feels nice against my warm skin. A walk might help me take my mind off of my arousal enough to focus on the conversation.

"I have cats," he says, "I hope you don't mind them trying to sit in your lap..."

"I don't mind, I love cats!" I say, and I take his arm. I can see him trying to control an excited smile at my touch. We chat about pets as we walk, and I notice his other hand reach up to his throat again. This time, he touches his Adam's apple and rubs it. I feel a gush of wet from my cunt. I instinctively press my thighs together which causes me to stumble, and he catches me.

I straighten up, bracing against his chest where his heart is hammering next to my cheek again. I can smell my arousal when my thighs part beneath my dress and wonder if he can, too. I turn in his arms to look up at his face, and my body presses against his. That is when I notice the object that I thought was his wallet in his pocket was, in fact, his extremely hard cock straining against his pants and pressing into my hip. We stare at each other for a beat, holding our breath, when I reach up on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around the back of his neck, slowly bringing my lips towards his. He lifts me into the kiss in excitement. It surprises me that he could hold me up so effortlessly, but it adds to my arousal. As his tongue explores my mouth, I imagine it exploring my cunt in a similar way. When his tongue retreats I gently bite his bottom lip. He gasps, and his knees buckle, placing my feet back on the sidewalk. I pause, wondering if I hurt him.

"No, that's ok," he says, finally remembering to breathe when he realizes why I've stopped.

"You like a little pain?" I say, raising an eyebrow. I relish watching his apple move as he gulped.

"Actually yeah- yes, please," he says, "and luckily, that's my house right there-" he pointed to one just a few houses away. I notice that he is flushed and shaking little, but he is smiling, and clearly excited. He turns and scoops me up into his arms, and I quickly straighten out the skirt of my dress with one hand as my other arm wraps around his shoulders.

"Your smell... is intoxicating..." he says softly, carrying me the rest of the way to his house.

~~~

Author's Note

Hello! I am going to write and upload more to this erotic story soon; I decided to break it into parts instead of having it in one large post. This is the first erotic story that I've written for the public to read. I have a neck/throat/Adam's apple fetish and I don't see a lot of erotica featuring that as much as I would like, so I thought I would write my own! I'm hoping people that have similar fetishes find this and enjoy it, and that you get a kick out of it even if you don't have a throat fetish. I'm still finding my voice as a writer, so I hope it isn't too dry, either.

This story is also on my FetLife account. If you have any questions, comments, or requests, please let me know :)