He Belongs To Her Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cuuuuuuuminggggg!!" Jasmine let out as she slammed into him one last time and just lay there, her cock spasming inside him.

He felt her cum, wave after wave of burning hot jizz coating his insides. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he'd just experienced the greatest orgasm of his life, topped with a soothing fill of hot cream...

Squish, squish... Jasmine's cock slowly ceased and he felt her hard nipples and soft flesh press against his back like a moist warm weighted pad.. followed by one or two last twitches of her cock.

They just laid there for a moment and all that could be heard was heavy panting and soft R&B. The room was lit with all kinds of scents ranging from highly feminine perfume, to ass, to hard body sweat...

Jasmine rolled off of him, with a PLOP of her cock out of his ass hole. She lay beside him panting, "Can you go get me some water baby?"

He looked at her half eyed.. "You want ice in it?" He asked? Completely unaware of how submissive he now sounded..

She just smiled as he got off the bed and wobbled down the hallway, thick cum leaking from his ass, sweat dripping from his brow...

Tom reached the kitchen in a daze. He opened the cupboard and pulled out a glass and turned to the fridge before pressing it against the ice maker. After filling the it with ice, he turned to the water jug and poured some in. He set the glass down on the counter and looked down at himself. In the dim light from the oven overhead he saw the metal cage on his cock dripping cum as well as the beads of thicker cum running down his inner thighs from his asshole.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He whispered to himself.

With a deep breath, he grabbed the cup and wobbled back down the hallway. His legs feeling weak beneath him from the fucking he'd just received... He opened the bedroom door to see Jasmine there, laying in bed waiting for him to return.

"Is this real?" He said out loud.

"Gimme my water babe, and come get in bed..." Jasmine replied, almost giggling at his dizzy behavior.

Tom did just that, and after a few sips and a press on her phone to extinguish the music, Jasmine fell sound asleep next to her new found lover...

12