All Comments on 'He Bred Her'

by AlexRose86

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another new dick size fetishist. 1⭐

Wow, at least 10 times you mentioned that your dad had a big dick and you had a small 5 inch dick.

It's good after once, we understood. Besotted !

This shit really sucks.

Go straight to the source. Do it with dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Remember where you are - on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story. Which was disgusting. What type of Father would involve himself like this and what type of son would allow it? Horrible people. Really, really bad writing.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

Load of crap Husband was a idiot letting father in law free use of his wife to achieve pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just another sick cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

On the visit to Spain dad needs to fill her cunt again and give her a second baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this not in incest?

nope. Turkey baster or wait for lockdown to end.

IF and a HUGE IF this was agreed to then it goes as planned. He shoots, you push the cum in, and you wait, And you don't do it six days in a row and you don't make love or have "sex" and no oral.

Once he heard her say that she will miss it he should have just walked in and say "why miss it?" You can have the slut dad, she is all yours and so is the kid.

Then you just tell her you are done and as soon as you can divorce you divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So your skank wife enjoyed fucking your dad and you just wanked off and enjoyed being a pathetic wimp cuckold to your dad they were laughing at you im sure every time you visit your dad he fucks your skank wife. And im sure the whole family knows the bastard isn't yours. All your friends and family laughing at how pathetic you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. 4 stars. I would have given it 5 if the description of how much the wife was enjoying it had been hotter! And if, by the last time, wife and father-in-law had been kissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story……hopefully he fucks an entire family into her. It’s been my experience that when a wife or girlfriend find a bigger cock they are hooked for life. Might as well be your father railing her than some stranger in a bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"So this is the true story of how my wife and I conceived." No, it isn't. It's the story of how a skanky cum dumpster of a wife conceived, without her faux husband, and the beta that is never going to have a real wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No way. You want a donor, fine? Get a turkey baster and have pops fill it up. To naively believe a man's wife would be naturally impregnated by her father-in-law without negative consequences is crazy talk! Plus this should have been in the incest category. Lost stars -- 1☆

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

this had a heavy cuck vibe, with hubby getting aroused but wasting it on a wank instead of a proper second shagging of the wife. They should ahve shared her each morning, woulda been funner than their protocol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is really your father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb ass pussy. They both would have been on the streets. What a sweet dad....a fucking scumbag, a slut and a cuck. One big happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These stories don't work for me when you don't set the stage correctly where a son would be cool with his own father having sex with his wife or same thong but father OK doing it and lastly the wife being ok with it.

No loving family does this. You need some reason for wife to want to put one over her husband or for father to hate son so he gets some revenge by doing his daughter in law.

As written you could just do one of those "friend" situations and it works better.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nasty relative/ cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is more for the incest category but it was fun to read. You will always get negative comments. Lots of people here think these stories are true. PEOPLE IT'S JUST FOR FUN! NOT TO GET YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE HIGHT. LOL.....Thank you. keep writing. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could have been listed under incest but was it really a loving wife or one forced into a situation?

robertjohnrobertjohnover 1 year ago

Good story well told. I liked the way they thought they could keep it all controlled and matter-of-fact but her body soon took its own course. Did Dad give her another baby when they visited him in Spain ? I hope you write more like this.

BrigantBrigantover 1 year ago

Brilliant story, hope there will be more adventures

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Great story!!!! Very hot and exciting!!! 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhat like the story of the backwoods people. My father is my brother is my uncle, is my husband is my son. So who is next in line. His grandfather, uncles or cousins?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As of 24 posted comments this festering piece of foreskin had 3.52☆... I am amazed by this and wonder how many corrupted, sick minds it took to achieve this pinnacle of "average" to "liked it" achievement? Works of this nature are detestable. They show the worst of human nature and applaud it as a victory. Best if it would slither under the rock of the incest category and leave LW for some normal depravity.

MrSpoojerMrSpoojerover 1 year ago

I like your writing, just not this one. I enjoy good LW and Incest stories but I purposely don't seek out cuck stories so I probably won't follow on with it.

On another note, I wish writers would try to tag stories correctly for readers. I can't help but think this effects their ratings.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 1 year ago

Wonderful story that is very well written and a great read, even with a hint of more to cum! And all in the name of keeping it in the family. Certainly worth a 5* and a wait for more to round out the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, we need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
5 star

Loved it.......please continue writing and avoid the slings and arrows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awe 26thNC, don’t worry, I’m sure your daddy will fuck you too. We know how you like to keep it all in the family.

shang40shang40over 1 year ago

This is a classic arrangement to get the wife pregnant. Emma clearly enjoyed it. More fucking more lust for each other.

Will they go for the next child? ??? I am sure she again will be bred from her father in law.

tomb72tomb72over 1 year ago

Forget about all the spineless anonymous posters. This is as close as you will get to having your own son and as you were three consenting adults I say fair play to you for allowing it and to your Father for doing what ever it takes to give his Son the family of his own he otherwise never would have had.

Emma gets to best of it a family and to enjoy sex with another man- with her Husbands blessing.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip to Spain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but desperately wants for editing. Would've liked to see Emma take things a little farther, subtly teasing during the day and leaving the MC wondering whether she was doing it intentionally or if he was just projecting his own jealousy. Would be a great tool to further explore and expand on the MC's conflicting emotions over the whole arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As one who likes impregnation stories I especially enjoy the son describe how the big bell of his fathers cock went deep and ejaculated his virile seed deep and then how some of it leaked out. I would have gladly sucked dad's big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine taking the time to throw hate on someone's story...

There are many many men out there that would allow and want their dad to fuck their wife. There are many that would want her own dad to fuck her. What a hot sexy story. The description of dad's big bell was excellent and how could the wife not get addicted to feeling that big thing pushing into her, giving her feelings she's never had before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was honestly so fucking good. Very enjoyable to read, job well done man

Hope you post some more

CoolboiyzCoolboiyzabout 1 year ago

Hot and amzing ...waiting for next part

Tarantula65Tarantula65about 1 year ago

I like the story a lot and wait for the next part... Holidays in spain......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there going to be more?

KingKong2020KingKong202011 months ago

I hope its just a start of you, your wife's journey with your Dad and not the end, waiting for more chapters on this

louis_adjanilouis_adjani10 months ago

That was a great story, really hot and well written

LockstepLockstep9 months ago

This story is awesome. A follow up would be so worth it! Nice job!

ayay25ayay259 months ago

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I will appreciate if in the Spain they do threesom & achieve new pregnancy news.

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

Ok. We waited one year. Next chapter please. Many thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Far better he lets his father give her a child than a total stranger. Ideally he will give her 1 or 2 more kids.

hank_rosehank_rose3 months ago

This story really needs a follow-up. Either from their trip to visit the father in Spain, or told from the perspective of the wife. Great job with this one.

memangeshmemangesh2 months ago

waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don’t think Emma will be happy now with her limp dicked hubby. She has a taste now and will be on her back for dad as much as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Is there more from this story?

Buster2UBuster2U4 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars to this new writer. Very good description of the total angst that a man would feel who is NOT a cuck letting himself become one for his wife. His wife who gets carried away with the pleasure due to his Dad having a much larger cock. So much so that she even 'sucks' his cock to completion just for fun. Then poor hubby even jerks off from watching. I am surprised they would only have sex once a day when wife was fertile. Maybe when they go to Spain to see Dad when she is ovulating she should just sleep with her Father in law every night. LOL I know my first wife Karen went into my Grandpa's bedroom and fucked him all night when we visited! LOL Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous