He Caught Me

Story Info
Boy homes from college runs into his pretty white neighbor.
1.9k words
4.22
38.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a tree behind my house I have a little treehouse, a party den where I like to go to unwind after school. Generally I go there to get away from life and get high, keeping my bowl and a small stash under the couch that's in there. Tonight was like many before it, I decided to bring my vibrator to the treehouse with me and practice some self care while I was getting high.

Marcus watched Alyssa cross the yard between their houses and make her way to her treehouse. He loved to watch her walk, studying the way her lithe teenage body moved in its shorts, denim so tight and so scanty he could see a flash of her buttcheeks with every step. He watched her tits, a little more than a generous handful and way more than enough for him, sway under her floaty top and wished he could see what was underneath. He had had enough experience with white women to know that she would love his huge cock, preferring BBC for the rest of her days.

He got a cool drink and went outside, sniffing the air and catching the unmistakable scent of marijuana coming from the treehouse. He chuckled to himself. Maybe Alyssa wasn't so innocent after all. He started strolling at a leisurely pace toward the treehouse, his mind racing between possibilities.

As Marcus got to the base of the tree, he could hear some soft moans coming from above, but was quick to shrug it off as his imagination. He climbed the ladder and was about to swing the door open when he glanced through the window and saw a sight that took his breath away.

Alyssa had stripped off her denim shorts and had her hand under her top, playing with her nipples while she stimulated her clitoris with a small but efficient looking vibrator. Marcus instantly felt his cock begin to swell and become uncomfortable where the veiny monster was pressing against his jeans. He watched her play with her pretty pink pussy and almost unconciously lowered his zipper and let his cock fall out of his jeans.

As he watched her writhe and squirm with pleasure, he thought about how great it would be if he was the one giving her that pleasure. He looked down at his cock, knowing the sight of it hard, long and thick as a beer bottle, would probably alarm and intrigue her and he pushed the door open noiselessly. He silently thanked her father for doing a lot of upkeep on the treehouse that included oiling hinges and drank in the sight that was now directly before him.

**************************************************************

The minute Alyssa walked in the door after school her mother started haranguing her about her slipping grades and getting a call from the school about multiple skipped classes.But Alyssa didn't really care. She was 18, an adult. She could legally own a crossbow and play the lottery. She ha no plans on doing either, but the option was nice. She promised to buckle down, and told her mom she would be at the treehouse studying for an important test tomorrow and not to be disturbed.

Having guaranteed herself a couple hours of peace, Alyssa changed into clothing more appropriate for the unseasonably warm April day and skipped on down to the treehouse. Once there, she packed a bowl and took a couple of hits, getting herself nice and feeling loose before she reached for her vibrator. She ran down a mental checklist of the guys she knew. None were quite what she had in mind, but then she thought of Marcus. He had always been a skinny, dorky kid from next door. His two years at college, however, had filled him out nicely and he had always had lovely mahogany skin.

She had no idea what his cock looked like, and having only had sex a handful of times was unsure on what a 'good cock' looked like. She imagined it would probably get the job done and didn't think about it anymore. She imagined him kissing her passionately, raking his big soft lips down her torso and nestling in her nest of pubic hair. She had never had oral sex, but had read that it was wonderful and was really looking forward to trying it.

Though she never felt her breasts were anything to write home about, certainly not the biggest around, she had always loved her nipples and playing with them, making the big and round and hard enough to cut glass sent a little thrill down her body in the best way possible. She was thinking about Marcus and pinching her left nipple a little when she felt something new make contact with her dripping little pussy.

Alyssa's eyes shot open and she looked down and gave a little yelp. Marcus was kneeling between her legs, looking up at her with his index finger brushing her turgid little clitoris. He tilted his head and gave her a quizzical look.

"Is this not what you wanted?" he asked. "I thought I was helping you out."

"O-oh yes," she stammered, "What you're doing is perfectly lovely." She let out another, slightly louder moan and he smirked.

"What if I kiss it?" he asked.

Did he somehow know what she had been thinking about? Was there some sex signal she was giving him that she didn't know about?

"Yes," she replied, "I would like that a great deal." Why was she being so stiff, speaking with such decorum? She wanted to grab his long dreads and push his face into her aching pussy.

Marcus chuckled a little then gave a little flick to her clitoris with his tongue. She gave a loud groan and arched her pelvis off the couch cushion, pushing her wet little hole further against his mouth. He looked up, remarked on how sweet she tasted and then proceeded to lap at her inner folds with a sloppy skill she hadn't thought of before. This was her first time recieving oral sex and even she could tell that he was particularly gifted.

He shoved two fingers roughly into her snatch and continued to lavish long strokes with his tongue on her clitoris. He silently marveled at how tight she was and wondered how she would take his cock when she could barely take two fingers. He found her g-spot and was performing a two-pronged attack on her nether regions that had her shouting cuss words and shaking with an orgasm within minutes.

He continued licking her while she calmed down then smacked a large kiss on her belly bfore looking into her eyes.

"How was that?" Marcus asked.

"Oh my goodness! Tht was wonderful! It's like I could see sparkly lights and like fireworks and then my whole world shattered. I've never felt anything like it before." She was gushing, it all came out in a tumble of words.

He crawled up her body, before planting a kiss on her lips. She could taste herself and she only wanted more. She felt his tremendous manhood stirring against her bare thigh, coming back to life, and she sighed.

"I want to help you feel that good. Can I try?" She wondered.

His heart skipped a beat and he stood in front of her, feeling the blood rushing to his cock again and moaning while he stroked it to its full rigidity. She stared, transfixed, seeing what she could only think was the largest cock in the world. It was at least twice as long as that of her previous boyfriend, he only other guy she had had sex with. She recalled seeing his dad when he was getting out of the shower at her house while their plumbing was being worked on. That had also been impressive, though soft and more docile looking. This looked furious and it beckoned her to rech out and touch it.

Alyssa wrapped her small hand around the large cock in front of her, and was struck at the texture, soft velvety skin over a hard as iron muscle. She needed two hands to go completely around it, then stared open mouth as she stroked along the shaft coaxing a drop of precum to come out of the tip.

He stared down at her and watched her close the few inches between them and envelop the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. He saw how her lips stretched and struggled to fit his bulbous head and wondered how her pussy would look stretched around it. He dropped a hand on the back of her head, winding in her long, soft hair and pushed it further down on his long shaft.

She gasped a little and sputtered and pulled back. He dropped his hand and asked her if she'd ever had sex before.

"Uh, of course. I'm 18."

"You ever seen a cock like this one? You think it'll fit in you?" he asked.

"Why don't we try?" She countered.

He couldn't believe his luck. Was the teenage temptress from next door suggesting what he thought she was suggesting? He pulled his pants all the way off and knelt down between her legs again. She felt the huge head of his dick slide up and down her dripping slit, becoming well lubricated with her juices.

"Go slow," Alyssa said, not sure if she'd walk right after this.

Marcus nodded his assent and pushed the tip of his head into her tight, wet little canal. They both moaned as he pushed harder, popping the whole head in. He let her get accustomed to this initial invasion, then pulled all the way out. She made a disappointed noise at the sudden loss but was quickly rewarded with him sliding even more of his cock harder into her tight little pussy. She moaned louder and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

He broke the kiss and looked down. He indicated for her to do the same and she saw what looked like a giant brown tree trunk impaling her. He kept letting her get accustomed, then pulling back and sliding in faster, but it wasn't for several more minutes that his cock was fully buried in her. He held still for a few moments, letting her squirm on his dick, then he grabbed the vibrator from where it lay next to her and turned it on, focusing the tip on her clitoris. She yelped and clutched at his shoulders, entreating him to go further and bring her to new heights of pleasure.

She cried out as she came again, squeezing and clenching his huge dick as he continued to slam it into her. He moaned as well then grabbed her hips, pulling her down onto him before releasing her and instructing her to turn over. He pushed her down on her belly and slid his meaty cock into her smooth, gushing pussy, once again being struck by how tight and warm and welcoming it felt.

He started up a smooth, sluid series of strokes until she was panting and couldn't think straight. He kept slamming into her hungry little pussy with long strokes until he too cried out and she felt him swell inside of her. He released his cum deep in her womb and she thanked her lucky stars that she had been on the pill for the better part of a year. As he rolled off of her and over onto the other side of the couch, she reached over to the table to grab her bowl.

"So," she asked, "Do you want to smoke?"