All Comments on 'He Caught Me'

by patternedjeggings

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Story Telling Perspective

First paragraph was first person, from female perspective. Second paragraph was third person. Can't tell you what any of the others were because I stopped reading. Pick a perspective and stay with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

I didn't have to read it to know it sucked, when you can't even get the story line right why bother. Just another pie in the sky bullshit story about how some white girl becomes addicted to a non-existent black cock of astronomical proportion.

People like you make it so easy to click the numeral 1. This theme is so old and over used, it amazes me that dolts like you still try and sell it. If this is all you've got, quit.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

Too bad she is on the pill. They definitely need to keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my brother and a few of his friends built a clubhouse in the woods behind our house. I used to sneak in there when they were gone and look through all the Playboys and Penthouse magazines. One day I was flipping through them and decided to slip my hand inside my shorts to "scratch that itch." Just about the time I was ready to come, I heard the door open and two of his friends came in and caught me. They teased me about reading the magazine. Then one began asking if it turned me on. He sat down next to me and started to flip through it. It was one that had a male model and he and the woman were simulating sex. He asked if I liked looking at the guy and I told him yes. He unzipped his pants and pulled out a hard dick. He took my hand and placed it around his dick. It was the first dick I had ever touched. But it wasn't the last. That day I jerked them both off. Later that summer I fucked each of them, usually separate, but once together. My brother found out and confronted me. He wanted to lick my pussy and I let him so he wouldn't tell.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When I moved back in with my parents, the little white girl from next seemed to have grown up a bit. She was in high school and would sit out in her bikini in the sun . White people trying to get dark. I walked out and began talking to her and I could tell we both were turned on. She may have been about 8 years younger than me, but damn she looked fine. She asked if I wanted something to drink and I followed her inside. We didnt waste any time and I fucked her over the kitchen counter. For the next two years while I lived with mom and pop she and I would fuck a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous