He Couldn't Say No Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers

She let me know when she was done with the titty play, grabbing my leg and swinging it over her so I was facing away from her with my balls just over her face. She grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth beginning a delicious blow job. I put my face down between her legs and began to lick her pussy and her clit. While I was doing that I slid a couple of fingers into her steaming cunt. We were in heaven. Really. It was heaven. There was no SFO, with it's never ending string of jets taking off, no Oracle with it's needy customers and its obsessive-get-the-sale-no-matter-what management, no pushy, aggressive, divorce lawyers, my wife's, or my own, nothing but this plump little stew who was sucking my cock and pushing her dripping cunt and pussy lips in my face. I'm sure it's moments like this one that that silly T-shirt company is talking about with their "Life is Good" slogan.

Eventually she pulled back from my cock enough to talk. "Oh god that's heaven, but I want to fuck now. Your fingers and tongue are nice, but I want this big, hard cock I've been sucking in my cunt."

I swung my hips and legs around so I was kneeling between her lewdly spread thighs. She had both feet on the bed, her knees bent, and a pillow under butt. "Gets a better angle," she said. "My ex didn't like that either. He said it made the pillow dirty."

"What a fool," I said. "I suppose he didn't like to sixty-nine like we were doing, either?"

As I talked I lowered myself down and began to push at the entrance to her cunt with my cock. "He never tri . . . Oh god, that feels good,. . . tried it," she said as I eased my big cock through the opening to her cunt. "That's it, but not too fast. Fuck, you're huge. Just ease it in there and let me get used to it."

She groaned as I slowly forced my prick to the end of her cunt. Then we just lay there while she accommodated herself to the size of my cock. "I love the way you fill me up. He wasn't anything like that either," she sniggered. "Tiny dick."

I pulled my dick back and then eased it in again. Pretty soon we had a good rhythm going with Linda pushing up her hips with her legs to meet each thrust from me.

"Oh fuck, that's so good. God, I haven't been fucked like this in. . . . Shit I don't know when. Andrew you're such a fucking stud."

We kept that moderate pace up for a long time, neither of us wanting to bring it to an end.

Eventually I sensed she was getting close as her talk deteriorated, first into unrelated obscenities, and then into crying and whining. "Oh god yes, that's it. So good . . . so fucking good. . . . that's it . . . you've got it. Just like that. I'm almost there. Now talk dirty to me. Can you do that Andrew Can you do that. Oh Fuuuuuck! Yes!"

"Is this what you want you slut. You wanted this big cock in your cunt as soon as you saw me in the grocery store. Didn't you, you slut. Admit it. Right from the first moment you saw me in the store, the only thing you could think about was how you were going to get me into bed and fuck me."

"Oh, oh,oh,oh . . .yes. It's true. I wanted you even when you were on the plane. I haven't fucked anyone for weeks now, and, . . . and . . . oh shit you're so fucking big. That cock of yours is tearing me in half and I love it."

She had kicked her legs up in the air now, still spread widely, but pointing up and to the sides, her toes pointed.

"Fuck, Linda. You're such a slut and I love it. Right from when I first saw you I wanted to plow your cunt with my cock. I knew just from looking at you, you were a cock-slut. And now you're really going to get it." Now I was up on my arms with my back arched. I was pounding her for all I was worth, and she was screaming and groaning.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck I'm going to cum. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. . . I'm almost there." And then she did. She slammed her feet back down on the bed and pushed her hips into me, arching her back and screaming as her climax ripped through her body.

Eventually she collapsed beneath me and I paused, letting her recover. My still hard cock remained fully implanted in her slowly relaxing cunt. It flexed a bit of its own accord.

She was silent for a long time, the only sound the pumping of her lungs gasping for air.

"Did you cum?" she asked softly.

"Not yet. Are you good for more?"

"No, not for a while. I know what I want. Now I want you to cum on my tits. It's so nasty when a guy does that."

"Okay. My guess is that your ex didn't do this either." I got to my knees leaning forward over her chest and begin stroking my cock. It was so wet from her cunt that it was easy to stroke myself to a climax.

She laughed. "Never. I suggested it once and he told me I was a whore and didn't speak to me for three days."

I paused my stroking and looked at her seriously: "You're not a whore Linda. Just horny. And you know something, most people are. It's the people that don't get horny, like your ex, that have a problem."

"Why thank you Andrew," she said with a faux southern drawl. "You could turn a girl's head with such compliments. I just so love it when some guy I've just met in a grocery store and then fucked tells me I'm a horny slut."

I resumed stroking and could feel myself getting close. "I'm going to cum," I said. Then I groaned as I felt the cum shoot up through my dick and out on to her chest. There was a lot, some of which hit her face, but I got most of it on her tits—gooey streams of creamy cum coating her big breasts, with a bit also on her plump little belly.

We lay there for a long while until Linda finally spoke up. "Whoa. You really made a mess of me. I think I need a shower."

Fortunately my shower was big enough for two and after about ten minutes of soaping her big soft tits, my dick was hard again. I pushed her against the wall and she spread her legs and stuck her butt back at me. "Go on," she said. "Fuck me again."

So I did, to another screaming climax, and then I ate her pussy. When she couldn't stand up anymore we collapsed into the sixty- nine on the shower floor. It was the only way we fit in the shower. Well, fit is a loose term. She was on her back with her head against the little ledge that the shower door closed on, a towel under head. My legs extended out through the now open shower door and her legs were in the air braced against the shower walls inside the enclosure. We were making a hell of a mess, but we really didn't care or even notice. We kept that up until the hot water supply begin to fade. She had already cum three times since we got in the shower and was pretty much wiped out, so I stood up and just stroked myself to a climax as I looked down on her lying naked on the floor of the shower, the last of the warm water beating down on her and washing away my cum as it fell on her.

We toweled down, later using the towels for a cursory clean-up of the bath room. We wandered into the kitchen and took a break for a naked midnight snack: Andrew's famous omelets. Then we went back to bed, but there was damn little sleeping that night.

Linda was there for a day and a half. It had to end when she finally had to run back to her apartment, clean up, and pack for her flight to Paris. I don't know how she worked that flight. I slept for much of the next 24 hours.

Ah yes I thought. Linda was one of the great ones. Maybe I should have married her. I thought about it for a minute. Nah, it wouldn't have worked. We weren't in love. We were just fuck buddies. The relationship lasted a couple of years. It was kind of a once a month thing, when we were both in the same town (it didn't necessarily have to be San Francisco. We damn near wore out a bed in a Denver Marriot Courtyard one time). Then she married some pilot and moved to Minneapolis. I haven't heard from her since. I hope it has worked out for her. Great gal, Linda.

Time to get back to work, I thought. The first alimony check is due next month.

Oh, she did send me the video. It was fucking hot. I still have it.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers
12