He Didn't Know I Was Trans...

Story Info
I met a guy in the nightclub and didn' tell him I had a cock.
1.5k words
4.46
25.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd worn an absolutely killer dress just to make sure I got what I was looking for that night. Dancing under the lights I could feel eyes all over me, and as the evening progressed men became bolder and bolder about approaching. This one was athletic, sexy and had all the right dance moves, at least just enough to get me to allow him to lead me off the dance floor to the bar. I'd let him buy me a drink.

"I don't think I've seen you here before." He said, moving close to me.

I was happy he seemed to be aggressive and confident.

"Ah, so you're a regular," I said.

"Regular enough to know a woman who stands out. That dress is stunning on you." He smiled. "What brings you here?"

"Just in town for the weekend and thought I'd check it out." I returned. "So far it's been a lot of fun."

Taking a sip of my drink, I felt a warm flush that had nothing to do with the alcohol.

His eyes were all over my body. "Here for business or pleasure?" He asked.

"Why can't a girl enjoy both when she's away?" I replied. He grinned that familiar grin that I'd given him all the right signals.

"I definitely agree. So while I've no idea what you do for business, maybe I can help with the other part."

"You're bold, aren't you?" I fired back. "You say that to all the girls."

"Only the ones I want to make out with." He offered. Leaning in, he was bold enough to kiss me and I eagerly invited his tongue into my mouth, sucking gently on it and feeling myself get hot between my legs.

His body was close to mine and I knew what I wanted.

As we broke, I could feel a flicker of arousal getting turned into a flame. If he could kiss like that, then I was sure he could meet my other needs. His suggestion came quickly. "Why don't we finish these and you can show me where you're staying? Have another drink there?" "It's close by. And there's a minibar." I offered.

"Perfect." He leaned in again and this time the kiss was more natural, even though people were watching us it wasn't like I knew any of them. I'd found my enjoyment for the night and the others watching could just be jealous.

We made out for a bit longer and then he took me by the hand, leading me out of the club. It was a warm night, I was glad my hotel was only a few blocks away, and we stopped between streets to make out some more. At one point he squeezed my ass and I let my hand cup his dick, which I could feel was already hard.

Once inside my room, he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me harder, and his hands drifted to the edge of my straps, pushing them down. "Damn...those are fantastic tits." His hands skimmed over my nipples and got me even more excited as he kissed me again. But I also knew we were getting to the point where he'd want to see more, and I wanted to have him hooked before that happened.

Pushing him back, the bed was in the middle of the room. The guy had no idea what he'd earned that night just by being confident. As we approached the bed I unbuckled his belt and he quickly skimmed his pants down. His dick was wonderfully hard and the perfect length.

My dress was already down so he could see my tits, and I knelt down quickly between his legs. He gasped as I took him into my mouth. Sucking him hard, I moaned around his dick, knowing he could feel the vibrations and then took him nice and deep so that he groaned loudly and grabbed my hair. "Fuuuckkk...yes..."

Looking into his eyes, I enjoyed seeing him close his after he took his shirt off and then start groaning as I deep-throated him, feeling his head tickle the back of my throat. Long, but just enough not to choke me. Once he was nice and hard and almost begging me for more, I knew it was time to reveal myself to him and enjoy taking control.

What he didn't know was that between my legs was a nice shecock of my own, and it was hard and ready to be pleasured. Once we got to that point, it was rare that a guy would get upset about who they'd been enjoying so far, especially once I got their cock in the back of my throat a few times. After that, they were usually sold on being with a trans woman.

I stood up in front of him. "I want to feel your lips on me." Lifting up my dress, his eyes went wide as my tight band came into view along with my hard cock sticking out of it. I could see the wheels suddenly turning because he hadn't any idea I was trans until that moment.

Skimming down my panties, my cock popped free and then my dress slid easily over my head and I cupped my tits for him, knowing he was on the fence. "Maybe you need some extra persuasion." I knelt down and inhaled his lovely dick again, taking him deep with one suck and heard him gasp when I teased his balls at the same time with my hand.

"Are you ready?" I asked him. He finally nodded and slid sideways on the bed to give himself access to me. Moving closer, I saw his eyes tentatively looking at my throbbing erection and then I guided it closer to his mouth, where his lips opened and he took just the head inside.

It was always an intense thrill knowing that I was the first person a man had ever given a blowjob to. It was also always interesting to see if they were any good at it, and he was definitely tentative but doing a good job. His sucks were softer than I liked, but he was using his tongue on my shaft and coating my head with saliva and slick heat.

Watching a hot man suck my cock was something that never failed to get me hard as a rock. I stroked his hair and murmured words of encouragement, trying to show him what I liked and how good of a job he was doing making me hard.

Once he popped my dick out of his mouth and looked up at me I quickly suggested that he lie back on the bed. Instead of sliding between his legs again, I turned myself around and exposed my balls and ass to his mouth, straddling his face. He stroked my firm ass and squeezed the cheeks, then as I inhaled his big dick again and started to suck him hard, he began to lick and suck at my shaft as well. His tongue slid up and explored my smooth balls and then I felt his tongue touch my asshole and gave out a low moan.

I always enjoyed feeling a mouth on my cock and ass, and he started to rim me with enthusiasm, making me want to grind my hips all over his face. I wondered if he'd get to the point where he wanted to fuck my tight hole, but for our first time, it was probably better to just stick to the oral route and make sure he had a really good orgasm. That always kept them coming back for more. It was about the power of showing a man that a sexy trans woman could satisfy them better than any woman they had ever been with.

Still, his tongue on my ass was exquisite and I could feel that I really wanted us to both enjoy ourselves, so I rolled off him slightly and grabbed his dick in my hand to make sure I could use my mouth and my hand together to make him cum really hard. He responded by stroking my cock as well, I could feel his body go rigid as I began to push him towards what I knew was going to be a really hard cumshot, and I was craving to hear and feel him satisfied.

Using my lips around his head and my tongue just below the tip, I started to squeeze him harder and jerk his cock. I could feel it flexing in my hand and his little grunts and gasps told me he was close.

The thought of this sexy man's cum exploding all over my face is what really set me off and I exploded a few long ropes of cum over us. He then took my cock and let the rest dribble out into his mouth. When his load erupted all over my face and tongue I heard him give a satisfied groan and knew I'd given him a first time that he'd not soon forget. Licking his shaft clean, I moaned at the fact my one-night stand had done more for me than I expected.