He Fell In Love At The Rock Show

Story Info
Tim meets rocker girl Kelly and things heat up.
2.8k words
4.08
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Thursday night, another local venue to see a show. Tim had been going out to see local bands every Thursday since he was a Freshman in high school. He never had any musical talent, it was so bad he didn't even look good holding a guitar. Even though he couldn't play or sing Tim pulled his own to fit in. Always ready to push a box or mix a show, occasionally even dabbled in photography for his friend's band's social. He couldn't get enough of the life style truth be told. He lived for music, for hearing the passion from a singer, the bass pounding through his body, the deep multidimensional lyrics. And he really liked the girls.

Tim wasn't a stud by any means, but he wasn't necessarily unattractive either. Standing five foot eight and weighing just over 200 pounds, Tim was exactly what you would describe as "average". Luckily for him his physique fit in perfectly with the music scene. His usual attire consisted of a hoodie, band t-shirt, and baggy jeans topped off with his favorite studded belt. Of course he completes the look with a chained wallet and a beat up pair of black combat boots.

He had pre-gamed before heading out for the show. Jack Daniels was his drink of choice, he always carried a flask filled with some just in case. Feeling no pain and up for a good night he met up with his friends who were playing the show that night. "Resigned to an Afterthought" was their band's name, and it fit perfectly. They were never good enough to be the headliner, but they were better than the shitty openers the promoter threw up on stage before them. Still though, they were good enough for Tim to use the good old "I'm with the band" line on some girl.

The night hit the ground running as soon as he got to the show. It was in the basement of a small bar. Low ceiling, walls painted black, posts on the floor making sight lines horrible, speakers way too big for the size of the room, and packed wall to wall with people. Tim and his friends set up camp at a table near the bar, one of the perks of playing the show. The table was on an elevated area giving them all a clear view of the floor. Narraganset's all around with Jameson chasers made the room seem a little foggier than it really was.

Looking out over the crowd Tim saw her, and he did a literal double take. She was beautiful, shorter than him around five foot three with dark brown almost black hair down straight her back. She had a red tank top on showing off her perky boobs and a jean skirt with black Converse high-tops. Dancing with a group of girls she looked single and out for a good time.

Tim knew he had to talk to her, the trick was when would be the perfect time. He wasn't great with opening lines and trying to talk to a girl in the middle of the dance floor during a set was sure to be a fruitless effort. His chance appeared when she broke away from the group to head to the bar at the end of the set. Tim quickly offered to buy the next round for this friends, which they all knew meant he was going after a chick, and made for the bar.

The bar was crowded and she hadn't been served yet. Luckily Tim knew the bartender from being here regularly and she came right over to where he was standing. Tipping well has its benefits sometimes. He ordered his round, 5 beers and 5 shots on his tab, and added "And I'll get her whatever she wants" nodding at the girl in the red tank top.

"You really don't have too, I'd be embarrassed for you to hear what I'm ordering. Besides I promised my friend I'd get her a drink" she said.

Tim looked her up and down slowly, she looked even better up close. "Well I'll tell you what, order anything and I'll buy if you bring your friend over to our table." Tim nodded to the bar tender, grabbed the tray with his drinks and headed to the table. He knew his buddy Mike the drummer in Resigned was recently dumped and would be the perfect wing-man for him. He got to the table and told Mike he had a surprise coming for him. As they did their shots Tim saw the girl and her friend heading their way.

Tim smiled wide as the girl in red walked up. "So what exactly did you not want me to hear you order?" he said. A devilish smile flashed across her face and she said "Sex on the beach, I didn't want you to think I was too forward". Tim knew he was in for a fun night and introduced the girls to the guys in Resigned to an Afterthought. It turns out the girl Tim was quickly falling for was named Kelly and her friend was Julie. The conversion came easy but ended quickly when the next band started.

Kelly grabbed Tim by the belt and pulled him back down onto the dance floor. There was no point in trying to talk, it was too loud and he was too distracted by the beautiful body that was grinding up against him. Kelly had her back to Tim, grinding her ass into him with the music. He had his hands on her hips pulling her closer, sliding them to the hem of her skirt. She leaned into his chest and he kissed her neck, she let out a small moan and ran her fingers though her hair. Tim knew Kelly could feel his hard dick through his jeans.

His trance was broken quickly when he realized that Resigned was up next and he had to go pay his dues and help set up. Tim used Kelly's hips and spun her around to face him. Her eyes caught his and his breath got stuck in his throat. She looked so perfect looking slightly up at him, sweat on her forehead from dancing, breathing heavy. He had to stop himself from kissing her. He leaned forward and shouted that he had to go and to meet him by the side of the stage at the start of the set. Kelly looked disappointed and walked away towards Julie and their other friends. He hoped she understood what he meant.

Loading the band on stage Tim kept stealing glances into the crowd to see Kelly. He could tell she was watching him, and he took the opportunity to show off spending more time than he really needed to set up the mics and sound check the guitar. When you have no musical talent you take any chance you can to look cool. As the band got ready to start Tim stepped off stage left to watch and be ready if they needed anything. Just as the house lights went out again he saw Kelly working her way over to him thought the crowd.

"Well hey, I was hoping you'd make your way over. It gets kinda lonely standing here" he said. "After seeing how you handled that mic stand, I could stay away." she replied giving him a wink. The band started and the two started to sway to the music. Tim was feeling bold from the alcohol and put his arm around Kelly pulling her in front of him. He had one hand on her stomach pulling her close to him and the other on her hip. She started grinding into him, reaching behind and grabbing his belt buckle and working her hand down his crotch and over his hard cock. He was sure people could see, but he didn't care. This chick was perfect and he was swept up in her.

The set ended far too quickly for his taste and he knew he had to break the equipment back down. Kelly turned and looked at him, those beautiful brown eyes made him smile like he hadn't in a long time. "The girls are going out to smoke, why don't you come meet us outside when you're done in here." she said as she reached up and kissed Tim's cheek. "Take your time, I'll wait" she whispered in his ear.

It was easily the fastest that Tim and the guys from Resigned ever broke down their kit. As he was carrying gear out to the van he could see Kelly and a group of girls by the front door. He loaded the last box and had to make a conscious effort to not run to Kelly.

"There he is!" Kelly yelled and jumped at Tim wrapping her arms around his neck. Tim kissed her forehead and grabbed her by the waist. "Hey you, did you miss me or something?" he replied. "We were all just talking about how the night was going and I think I'm having the best time out of all of us" Kelly said with a small wink.

The couple separated and Kelly stood next to Tim. He had his arm around her waist and was making small talk with her friends. They could hear the headliner tuning up and about to start, the group started to make their way back inside. Kelly grabbed Tim's arm and said "Hey, you never had your smoke? Why rush back in?" Tim smiled and said "I don't actually smoke, I really just wanted to see this chick I just met again". Kelly's face was beaming, she bit her lip a little and replied "Really now? Well I don't smoke either and was just hoping for some alone time with this guy I've been eyeing."

That lip bite turned on a different level switch in Tim, he couldn't hold back anymore. They were alone now, the last two outside. Tim locked eyes with Kelly, he knew this was it he had to make his move and make it now. He put his left hand on her hip, and his right hand on her neck gently cradling her face. The kiss was slightly awkward and messier than it needed to be, but it was electric and perfect. She melted into him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself close. Lips parted and their tongues met sending a shock wave through both of them. Tim moved his hand from her hip to her ass, taking a handful making Kelly moan quietly. Her breasts were rubbing against his chest and he could feel his cock growing hard in his pants.

The front of the club was too busy for Tim, he wanted to really get to know Kelly and didn't want an audience. He broke the kiss and grabbed her hand leading her towards the parking lot behind the club. It was far from private but it was better than the main street. Tim pushed Kelly against a random parked car. She smiled, looked him in the eyes, and reached out to rub her hand on his dick through his jeans. Tim was just about 6 inches, average at best, but you could see every inch of it through his pants. Kelly ran her hand up and down his shaft, working her palm over his head. He reached out and took her by the neck, pulling her in to a kiss.

She bit his lip at first, and he brought his hand up to her breast. Kelly was well endowed, especially for her frame. Her 34Ds had a cute tear drop shape and were perky. Tim took her left boob into his hand feeling her up, rubbing his thumb over her nipple. He moved to kissing her ear and neck, making her groan and squeeze his cock. He kept kissing down her shoulder and to her cleavage, moving his hands to cup her ass.

"Wait!" Kelly managed to get out between heavy breaths "My car is over there. Come on." Kelly lead Tim to her car, a beat up looking Dodge Neon covered in bumper stickers. Exactly the car he imagined she would drive. Kelly opened the back door and climbed in "Get in! We don't have all night!" she called out to Tim. He got into the car, she was sitting on the seat on her knees. Her face said it all, she wanted him. As soon as the door closed Kelly was on him.

She started to kiss him passionately, her hand went right to his pants undoing his belt and fly. Tim's hands went right to Kelly's stomach, sliding up under her shirt. Her hand slid into his pants and wrapped around his cock. Tim groaned as he pulled Kelly's shirt up over her bra, white with pink polk-a-dots. Kelly pulled Tim's dick out of the opening in his boxers, stroking it up and down, she rubbed the head with her thumb spreading his precum all around it.

Tim felt a passion he hadn't felt before, a carnal drive he'd only heard about. He reached behind with one hand and undid Kelly's bra, releasing her perfect breasts. That's when he realized he nipples were pierced with little barbell style studs. Kelly sat up and pulled off her shirt and bra, Tim was staring, she saw the look in his eyes, the hunger, and felt her pussy literally twitch. She wanted him.

He leaned forward and took her nipple in his mouth, sucking on it and flicking the piercing with his tongue. His hand was sliding up her thigh from her knee under her skirt. He kissed and sucked on both breasts, Kelly started to grind herself onto his hand moaning loudly. He could feel the heat and wetness coming through her panties.

As good as this felt Kelly had to have Tim's dick in her mouth and leaned forward kissing the tip. She slid his tip into her mouth and licked the head with her tongue savoring the taste of his precum. She slid her mouth down taking his shaft into her. Tim reached out and started to play with Kelly's breasts. Groaning and squeezing in response to her movements. She wrapped her hand around his cock, working it up and down with her mouth. Tim started to buck his hips to match her strokes, going deeper into her mouth each time.

Kelly's nipples were extra sensitive which is why she got them pierced. She could get herself right to the edge of an orgasm just playing with her piercings, and Tim seemed to naturally know exactly what to do. Her pussy was throbbing and she needed to fuck this man.

She broke away from sucking Tim's cock. She reached down into a bag she had on the floor and pulled out a condom. Without saying a word she handed him the condom and pulled up her skirt. Tim unwrapped the rubber and rolled it down his dick. Kelly pulled off her red panties and threw them on the car floor. She moved on top of him and sat on his lap, leaning forward and kissing him deeply. Tim slid his fingers across her pussy, it was soaked and Kelly let out an intense moan. She knew she wouldn't last much longer and didn't think Tim would either.

Kelly looked at Tim and said "I need to fuck you, right now". It was the single hottest sentence a girl had ever said to him, and before he could fully process it Kelly had positioned herself above him. His dick parted her lips and slid into her without resistance. It had been months since she last got laid, combined with the special gym workouts so her pussy was perfectly tight. Kelly was riding him, taking all of him deep into her, moaning loudly, her hands in he hair. Tim was thrusting up to meet her, slamming his dick into her with each stroke.

The orgasm was building and Kelly knew it was close, and then Tim sucked on her nipple just the right way to push her over the edge. She slid down to take all of him inside her as the orgasm washed over her. Her hands were on his shoulders, her fingers digging into him. Tim could feel Kelly's pussy tightening around his cock and he couldn't hold back anymore. He exploded inside her, filling up the condom and leaking out the top.

Kelly slid off of Tim slowly, laying down on the seat next to him. She could still feel the after effects of cumming so hard rolling over her. He looked at her and they locked eyes again, both smiling ear to ear. "Come on, zip up. The shows got to be almost over and they'll be looking for us" she said. Tim watched her put her bra and shirt back on and step out of the car leaving her panties behind. He took a shot from his flask and knew that they weren't done with each other for tonight just yet.