He Forced Me I Forced Him to Love

Story Info
Young Trans woman in college rooming with football players.
6.1k words
4.54
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fore warning there is a good deal of reluctance and some elements of Forcing and Non Con in this story. Also a minor act of violence from the leading Trans woman. All characters in story at 18+ at time of story. This is my first story here and will definitely have more parts depending the reception. Im not the best writer when it comes to punctuation and editing. Yet I think i have some good meaningful stories to tell, that i know a lot of trans women can relate to, go easy on me.

He Forced me I forced him to love me

How did I get here. I'm biracial, black American and white, from the South. I'm a transgender woman. Started hormones when I was 16 and in high school. I'm now 18 starting my Freshman year in college, in Texas. I'm an only child but have a cousin, a year older than me and like a brother to me. He was my mom's sisters son Cameron, everyone called him Cam. My mom and her side of family are white.

Cam is my biggest supporter and protector. My highschool transition saw me kicked out of my house. My aunt and uncle, Cam's parents took me in. Cam was a star football player he was 6'4 when he was leaving highschool. He was a pretty smart kid too and had many scholarship offers. He picked Texas knowing the university of Texas was in Austin. If I kept my grades up, he could help get me there when I graduated. Knowing Austin was probably the most trans friendly place in Texas.

So here I am moving into an off campus, 3 bedroom 2 bath house. With my cousin and one of his teammates and apparently close friend, Larry Jones jr aka "Tank". A year of college for Cam and he is now 6'6 265 and one hell of a defensive end, already speculated NFL prospect. Tank is a star linebacker at 6'4 250, he is a dark skin black country boy from Georgia. Tank was honestly a womanizing thug type, but it was just like in his country ways he didn't know any better.

To say I was nervous and intimidated by Tank is an understatement. My cousin being the protector of me, kept Tank in check about me from day one. While actually trying to educate him about trans people. Tank had only seen trans women on Jerry Springer. He used words like fag and sissy, although he learned not to use them around my cousin. Cam is an Alpha through and through never needed to say it, it oozed from him but he was such a caring protector at his core. Tank's thoughts on trans women were they were sissies, pretty gay men. According to him initially.

When he first laid eyes on me moving in, I'll never forget how he looked at me. It was shock, amusement, and pure lust. His first words to me and in front of Cam, was damn that's the finest sissy I ever did see. Cam wasn't having it and got on him, like you can't call her that bruh. "She's a woman", Tank would have a hard time referring to me as a woman for awhile. I'd been on hormones over 3 years now. My body responded well to the hormones. Although I ended up being somewhat tall at 5'10. I filled out nicely, curvy hips that were still growing. Thick thighs and a big bubble butt. I was now a full B cup all natural. My chest is still sore and tender, so they were still growing too. I was a light golden caramel in complexion with full pouty lips. My hair was a light reddish brown that easily went blonde in the sun. I had my hair in thin neat dreads, that were so neat people thought they were braids a lot. My hair is to my bra strap in length. I was blessed in my transition and I'm found to be pretty attractive to most men who didn't know I I'm trans, and even after they knew, Tank, well Tank was a whole nother story.

Tank only hid some of his curiosity about me from my cousin. He was handsy with me from day one. Like being in the kitchen with me and Cam not around. Him brushing up on my butt, casually running his hand over my butt. "Like I guess this feels like a woman's too huh". He pressed up against me muttering how is this possible. So on my part I'll admit Tank was handsome and well built. He definitely gave off strong bad boy vibes. My cousin told me he's not good to women in general, he gets what he wants and never dates them. Meanwhile my cousin had a steady girlfriend that kept him in check, whom I'd become close with too, Becca. So yea the bad boy allure and him being so muscularly built and tall, I'd often freeze up when Tank would harass me.

So this first feel up in the kitchen he totally had me off guard. He had me cornered by the sink, pressed up on me. He had a hand on my waist ready to bend me over. I came to, like hey stop. I put my hand on his to get it off my butt, which made him smack my ass a little hard. Don't yall types like shit like this, he says not letting up. Ok im not a type, im a woman and my name is Heather. You may feel and look like one but im not so sure of this yet, he says smirking. His attitude is pissing me off, look im gonna scream for my cousin if you don't Stop. I guess you aren't like what I know a sissy to be he says, smacking my butt one last time and backing off.

From that point I knew I needed to avoid him around the house with Cam not near. Football schedule would keep them both out of the house. Plus Cam having a serious girlfriend who lived on Campus in her own dorm, he'd be gone sometimes with just me and Tank home. I'd stay in my room if I knew it was just him and I home. I had made friends on campus from my classes. Austin,Texas was great with different people and lgbtq. I started getting into clubs with the girls I hung out with. Some of my girlfriends were juniors and legal drinking age but most of us were under. Yet still got into the clubs and drank, they don't turn groups of pretty girls away.

I didn't have any bad reactions to telling interested boys, I was trans. Most were ok, but most would fade away quickly. I had a few hookups but didn't let any guy go all the way. I was still a virgin to penetration, but had sucked dick and given a few hand jobs by this point. I wanted the guy I gave my virginity to, to be my boyfriend or at least serious with me. Tank had got wind of me being a virgin, but again it was something he was skeptical of due to stereotypes. In his mind all trans women had to be sissy gay whores, that got touched at young ages. There were a couple guys on the Football team after me, knowing full well I was Cam's pretty transgender cousin. I hadn't given into any of them at this point, Tank was aware of this as those guys spoke openly of it. They spoke of how they didn't think it was gay at all to hookup with a trans woman, especially if she was pretty and deemed passable, an awful word but an awful reality. I was that, so as Tank sees all this attention I'm getting, knowing he has access to me as a roommate, jealousy would show itself.

I truly avoided Tank around the house a lot, but I didn't live in fear. There were just sometimes we'd just have to cross paths, Cam was often there. However the night of the next significant altercation between Tank and I. Cam ended up staying the night at his girl's dorm after we went to the club. Tank was more a bar guy than the club, he didn't dance. He went out just to hookup and be out of there, so he often stayed home oddly. So here on this night, I come home from the club. Wearing a tight black body con dress, sleeveless with a plunging neckline. Which displayed my now C cup boob's cleavage, nicely and in 4inch heels. I walk in the house and Tank is sitting on the couch with a beer watching tv, no shirt on.

I walk in, making it around the corner by the living room and freeze as I see him, I'm tipsy. He's only just started drinking his beer. He is quick, sitting his beer down. Well there's my pretty um roommate, the "um" pause to roommate so that he didn't say something wrong of me. I think you've been avoiding me, pretty thing he says. He was up and on me, grabbing me by my hips pulling me to him. Even 5'10 and wearing heels I still had to look up at him. He's rubbing on me, grabbing my butt. Yea you look like a fine ass chick, imo show you what I do to fine ass chicks he says.

He's pushing me unto the couch and getting on top of me, pulling up my dress. Tank stop, you can't just... but I can, I'm Tank motherfucking Jones and women don't tell me no, and your pretty ass isn't gonna tell me no either. Gripping my hips trying to fold me in half on the couch, he's muttering how do you have such child bearing hips baby? He has on gym shorts, my dress up, I can feel his hard dick poking my thighs through the shorts. Tank please I say, softly, repeatedly. I put my hand on his muscled chest trying to push him off. He just flexes and smirks at me, just let it happen baby, just let it happen.

I wasn't sure what he was gonna do, I knew I was in a position I couldn't get out of. I was panicked and pounded his strong chest, to no affect. He pinned my hands above my head with one hand, the other hand gripping my ass, moving my thong aside. He was getting in my face like he might actually kiss me. When we hear the key in the door. Apparently Cam and Becca had an argument and he decided to come back home. Tank was off me in a flash, knowing Cam might kill him over me. I pulled my dress down and got up and went to my room, before Cam could round the corner into living room.

I escaped a pretty serious advance Tank had made on me. My cousin had fought plenty of people for me in high school. I didn't want to put him at odds with Tank, as they were genuine good friends. Although I knew I couldn't actually physically defend myself against him, I planned to handle my own. I also in truthfulness was very attracted to him, I loved his aggressiveness. I just hoped he wouldn't hurt me or go too far.

Again Tank wasn't the nicest to any woman, country, play boy thug is an accurate description. Apparently my cousin was working on educating him, with Becca's help about women in general especially trans women. He was still aggressive and touchy with me, but now had no problems saying she, her and girl towards me. The awkward pause addressing me wasn't there. He was also responding to my still changing body, I put on the freshman 15 in the best way, thicker and curvier.

I still was avoiding Tank around the house when Cam wasn't around. Tank got bolder with me even with Cam in the house. He'd noticed my weight gain and would tell me I looked corn bread fed, country girl thick. I knew it was a compliment from him. He took notice of my now full C cup boobs. The kitchen being his favorite place to corner me.

Football season was ending so both Cam and Tank were around more. Cam was out with Becca more too, leaving us home. Tank was being nicer yet was still determined to do stuff to me. He was now hugging me as a greeting like he did to most girls he knew. I noted the changes but also knew he was still dangerous.

Tank was very attractive and he knew it and knew i liked him. He kept his hair cut short with the sharpest fades and had a well maintained beard. So I couldn't always keep my attraction to him at bay, he knew it and pushed it as far as he could. Catching me in the kitchen even with Cam around, he was gonna put hands on me.

At a bit of a turning point, I'm in the kitchen in my soffee shorts and a tank top that displayed my cleavage nicely. Tank comes and hugs me from behind, hey roomie he says gripping my hip with one hand. The other grabbing my boob, unnhhh owww Tank, they hurt I say in a bratty whine. I don't even try and push him off, I turn in his arms facing him slightly. They are still growing I tell him, they are tender. You sure you ain't get a boob job girl? From what I've read most trans girls are lucky to get a B cup, you are a full C he says now grabbing the other boob but softer. I unintentionally arch my back at his touch, my butt against his crotch. He's bolder and pulls me tight against him, so you might end up with D's he says hmmm. I giggle, wait you've been doing research on trans women? Yea I have he says looking me in the eye. He surprises me by kissing me on the cheek and tells me I'm lucky, with the way my body has developed. Finally I come to, a bit flustered I pull away from him, visibly blushing. He loves this and now corners me against the refrigerator, face to face. What's the matter he says gripping my hips with both hands pulling them to him. I know you like me sweetheart, why fight it?

Why fight it, "why fight it", because you don't have this type of energy with me, when we are all out and about together I say! Like you ignore me cause you think liking me makes you gay to your peers. I'm getting sassy at this point and come off the refrigerator into his face. Ok, I get it, you are right, I don't care about peer thoughts like you think, it's complicated in more ways than one he says. He takes my sudden fiery telling off, in stride, acknowledging the truth. Yet he still has me in his grasp, physically and mentally. Physically, he gripped my waist with both hands when I stepped off the refrigerator he was cornering me against. He slid his hands down and grabbed my butt, but it was gentle and he gave me an apologetic look. His actions sink in a bit later, however I knew he was still in control. I could run at any minute but I didn't. So if you didn't avoid me, maybe we could have discussed this by now baby girl, he says. Why don't we just kick back and watch tv on the couch?

This was a turning point as Tank was really treating me like a woman. It wasn't mocking type treatment either. Like he truly seemed thoughtful towards me, while still being a domineering man towards me at the same time, if that makes sense. He didn't stop being a bad boy. Yet he had to come to grips with a girl he really likes is trans, and challenges almost everything he was taught. We watch tv on the couch for the first time this night together. He doesn't try to do anymore hookup stuff, but he pulls me to him on the couch and we cuddle for the first time. I got comfortable snuggled to his chest. What if Cam comes out here and sees this I say, I'm sure he doesn't know. Well I wouldn't say that, he's peeped how I look at you. He just might not know how much my stance has changed, to be able to actually act on it he says, kissing me on my cheek again. I've not yet seen this side of Tank, so I'm not sure what to make of it, but I like being cuddled by him. I even have to admit to loving how aggressive he can be with me, he hasn't crossed any real lines, yet.

I did say yet. He was a womanizing young man, he was still learning to be a better person in general. Let alone be good to a Trans girl, that he's struggling with his attraction to. Us living together, he could be very thoughtful at times. However there were times his bad boy ways would win out. He was getting frustrated that I wasn't eager to be sexual with him, after being nicer and cuddly with me. He figured just like any girl around campus I'd just give it up. He was good looking, like truly. He really wasn't used to girls telling him no. "Women didn't tell him no and my pretty ass wasn't gonna tell him no either" This next run in,between us, would make him never say this again.

With football season now fully over, Tank and Cam could now actually go out and get drunk. They drink lightly and only beer during season, to be able to perform, train, and not mess up their conditioning. So by this point I had seen some of Tanks conquests. If I'm being honest none looked as good as me. Sure if I'm being honest some had bigger boobs then me, only one had a bigger butt then me and thick hips like me. He didn't really do white girls. He preferred lighter skin black girls with braids, locs, and natural hair. He definitely liked Hispanic girls too. So based on seeing his types and conquest, I knew he was genuinely attracted to me. We also had video games in common and surprisingly he was into sci-fi. We were developing something of a friendship, although in his mind. He didn't want to be friends with a girl, it was a means to get into the panties. It only got further along cause we lived together. He really didn't hang with any other girls, but around the house I was the exception.

At this point he's not ignoring me when we are out as a group, Cam and Becca around. He'd even started hugging me when he'd see me out on campus now, like any of the girls he'd deal with. He still just had those bad boy ways and we were all young, I just didn't fully trust it. Still being a virgin to being penetrated by a man. Although I had toys and stuff to be better prepared for that day. I still had in mind it being a boyfriend, or a seriously steady guy.

So football season over Tank is getting drunk at the bars and going to frat parties. I was going to clubs and partying myself. Cam and Becca would go out too, but they were getting more serious and were spending more time at her on campus, apartment style private dorm. I trusted Tank more now around our place, even with Cam being gone more. I however was yet to allow him to take me to his room, or allow him in mine. Believe me he tried both options, but seemed keyword "seemed" to take no for an answer. Apparently he'd gone out and got good and drunk on his own at one of the local bars, he'd come up empty on hooking up with any girls that night. At this point I was used to him being touchy and grabby with me. Cam had even seen us cuddled on the couch a few times. Him educating Tank on trans women and getting Tank to do his own research definitely helped. Again a womanizing, good looking play boy doesn't just change overnight. He'd significantly change on this night though.

He comes home more buzzed than drunk at this point. He liked to party and get drunk but never the type to get out of control wasted. Like he was drunk but always kept his composure, like too cool to act drunk and silly. He's back from the bar early and I'd been home by myself. I'm fresh out the shower in a cute and sexy, wine red nightie that was a soft cotton and lace. My hair down and over one shoulder. My hair now well past my bra strap in length, at this point. I hear him come in I'm on the living room couch, I didn't typically lounge around in my nightwear unless alone. He'd seen it in passing before or early morning. I got up to go around the corner to see if it was him or Cam. It's Tank, looking Cowboy fresh in his wranglers, Cowboy boots and hat. A tank top that showed how jacked he was. How he didn't bag a chick that night I'm not sure. He'd later admit he'd become bored of the run of the mill campus girl, he was more infatuated with me instead, at this point.

I see him standing just inside the door, he sees me rounding the corner. We both stop and just take each other's outfits in, or in my case lack of outfit. Trace Adkins told y'all "Ladies love country boys" black ones too. Although frozen to the spot after rounding the corner, I spoke first, Hey I said blushing for no reason. Would you believe he just tipped his hat like Ole Boys did. I knew he was drunk by the look he had in his eye. Him not saying anything yet but eyeing me like a steak. He walked up to me slowly. Sensing the predator prey dynamic I backed up slowly. This big hall outside the living room had our rooms in a line. His being the first and closest to the front door. Where is my hug he says as he's backing me to his room. Why are you home so early I ask, stopping just before his door. He doesn't stop and gets his hands on my hips, quickly sliding them to my butt and gripping me hard, pulling me up against him. He's hugging me answering my question, it was uh boring he says. I knew that meant he didn't get anything but a buzz while out. We stopped before his door, now that he had me wrapped up, near his door. He shifted me more into one arm, his free hand opening his room door. I'm realizing his intentions too late as he pushes me into his room.

In his room for the first time, he's pushed me in and is now inside with the door shut. His back against the door, blocking me from leaving. We hadn't kissed on the lips yet, but he did often kiss my cheek when he'd hug me. He was off the door now pulling me back into his arms, grabbing my butt, repeatedly kissing my cheek and now my neck. I manage to get my hands on his muscular chest trying to push out of his arms. I'm so flustered and I say almost out of breath, Tank stop, we shouldn't be in here. He's slowly pushing me towards his bed. My spatial awareness being off since he got home. I don't realize he's been backing me to the bed, until I feel the edge of the bed at the back of my thighs.

12