He Forced Me I Forced Him to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly pushes me unto the bed his hat is off, tossed across the room. He is on me so quick, having me pinned down, by 6'4 250 I can't do much. He's kicking off his boots. Once again my hands are vainly on his chest trying to push him off. Instead of saying stop I'm saying wait Tank wait. As he's now taking off his jeans, giving me just enough space, him hovering over me. That I could scoot up the bed thinking I'd get from under him. I end up almost backed against the head board. Before I get there his pants are off and he's now quickly reached under my nightie and pulled my panties down.

Oh my god Tank no, no we can't. I go to cover myself embarrassed he might see or touch my lady stick. You can't still be a virgin he mutters, trying to stop me from covering myself. He's coming up my body, using his size and weight to spread my legs apart trying to fold me up under him. I get the dumbest idea to flip over on my stomach to keep the lady stick away from him. Dumb move as he now removes his boxers and I feel his hard dick on my ass. Wait omg wait, this is happening too fast I say. He's got me pinned face down. One hand on my hip stopping me from moving, the other hand rubbing his hard dick all over my butt. He starts running his dick up and down between my cheeks, poking at the hole a bit. I can feel him oozing precum on my hole.

I squirm and realize I'm just rubbing my butt against his dick and stop. Tank not like this, we shouldn't. Why? are you still at this you are a virgin non sense? I'm getting mad now, I am a virgin, stop I say. We'll see about that he says as he grabs some lube out of his nightstand. No, no stop I say again, he's not listening and I feel the cool liquid on my hole with his Precum. He has me slick rubbing it in with his dick. I try and squirm out from under him violently, I'm mad that he's just doing what he wants. Stop that shit he growls, gripping me hard enough that I might bruise. Then spanks my butt hard enough to leave a handprint.

I realize I can't stop this as he starts to finger me, trying to loosen me up. One finger then two, when he gets two in. He says got damn, you might just be virgin tight. I've gone quite now. Not wanting to moan and gas him on, but a finger or two feels great. The Softest of moans escapes my lips. Unhhh Tank wait, please. See, you like this shit, you want this dick, baby girl. I get mad and try to squirm from his grasp. Gets another stinging hard slap to my butt. Just let it happen he says, grrrr I thought you changed I say angrily. I mean I have, but eventually you gotta put out for a man, he says. As he puts his dick right up to my hole.

He tries to push in but I'm really too tight. Even as he applies more lube he can barely get the head in. He's about 8inch and just a little over average thickness. Relax baby he says, I am I scream at him, I'm a virgin, why do you think I'm lying?He's still trying, with a bit more lube. He just gets the head in my ass, I scream and grip the sheets in pain. Relax honey relax he says. Please no I whimper, I can't take it. He doesn't try to go in any further at the moment. You gotta relax he says, my head in the pillow resigned to the situation. I'm trying I say, I've never been fucked I'm not lying I whine. The head pops out he try's again and again. The head making it in but even that barely past the tip. He never gets to actually fuck me or get good movement. He finally dejectedly says I guess you ain't lying about being a virgin. I can feel him let up.

Im mad now and get out from under him, my panties were only down around my knees. I pull them up. I fucking told you no Tank, I told you I wasn't lying. That's you still believing ignorant stuff about trans women I say. Getting off the bed I don't run, I stand there angrily. Like I can't believe you were just gonna take it. I wasn't trying to hurt you, I did stop he says now advancing back towards me. I told you pretty women don't tell me no and neither will y... before he could say you. I hit him with that old Cameron right cross, I'd had enough of his mouth and it was impulse.

I didn't actually mean to and apparently I hit him hard. He held his jaw, and gave me a look that said he could hit me. I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just, you can't, im sorry. A quick emotion of anger flashed through his eyes. I flinched and stepped back about to cover my face. I'm not gonna hit you, I deserved that he said kind of coldly. With a pause he added in a thoughtful way. Well damn this makes me realize just how much I see you as a woman. Although I deserved the hit, I have no desire to hit you back. That tells me I see you as a woman, but don't ever do that shit again he says sternly. Fuck he says still rubbing his jaw, did fucking Cam show you that damn right cross of his? I giggle but with tears in my eyes i step forward removing his hand and gently rub his jaw myself, I'm sorry I say. No, I deserved it, why are you crying sweetheart he says? Because, because you see me as a woman now I say.

Removing my hand from his face yet holding unto it, he steps closer to wipe my tears away. Then the shock of my young life, he softly kisses my lips. I always saw you as a woman, honey, it just took un programming all the ignorance I had about women like you. I cry harder but I'm smiling, he's wiping away more tears and continuing to place soft kisses on my lips. I kiss him back and smile into my kiss, my tears subsiding. Barefoot looking up into the eyes of this young wild country boy.

He walks me back to his bed but turns on the tv. Gets in and we snuggle up and he says I just want to cuddle you please. I had no idea he could actually be romantic. Although he started it, we both crossed some lines. Like he still had actually just tried taking me. Yet had a change of heart and some type of respect level towards me. All complicated, just like the coming discussion of reasons why dating would be complicated. That had nothing to do actually, with him caring of what others thought of him and his attraction to me. Yet everything to do with him getting his mom out of poverty in rural Georgia, with his football skills. A conversation that Cam would actually surprisingly be involved with.

Right now it's just me and Tank cuddling for the first time in his bed. Him showing me affection I've never seen from him. Me actually being comfortable with him, now knowing he doesn't see me as some weird freak. That he just couldn't come to terms with being attracted to. Yet I knew the complications, I knew whatever our relationship became, it would in fact be complicated. So I really wanted to take it slow, but I wasn't actually a prude. This night would be the first night I sucked his dick.

After both our emotions came down from our intense interaction. After awhile of being cuddled up just watching tv. Not saying much, just enjoying each others company. I spoke first, turning around in his grasp as he was spooning me. I face him, giving him a demure smile. I guess you really are learning I say, he doesn't answer right away. Instead he immediately kisses me a bit hard and holds me tighter. Then responds yea I am baby girl, yea I am. Giving me that country boy grin, then proceeding to make out with me.

When I felt his dick get hard again, this time it was on my terms and my pacing. In between our making out, I stuck my hand in his boxers. He had put them back on before we got in bed to cuddle. I wrapped my hand around his dick, now getting a good feel for it. He made a deep moan sound into our kissing. I started stroking him, but wanted to really see his dick in its glory. I stopped and pull my hand out, kissing him hard. Then pulling his boxers off and coming down his body with them, myself. His dick springs out in front of my face, he was so hard.

I wanted to tease him and didn't put him in my mouth right away. I licked his knobby head for awhile, while cuffing his balls gently rubbing them in my hand. He oozes a glob of precum I licked off with my tongue. Then I tongue his slit teasing him more. Before taking the head in my mouth and trying to go down to the base, in the first shot.

I wanted to deepthroat him, I'd had plenty of practice with my dildos. Tank was beside himself bucking and making those deep moans under my touch. I didn't use my hands on him besides to hold his big balls. As I did my best to deepthroat him to said balls. He didn't last long, he tried to warn me. He even tried to pull out of my mouth. Now my turn to be forceful, with both hands i grabbed his hips, to hold him in place. With my mouth only, put him back in and went tip to base one stroke. He violently came down my throat. I tried to take it like a champ but coughed and sputtered a bit and teared up.

Tank was spent and took a minute to recover, he couldn't speak, was breathing heavy. I was proud. Finally coming to, shit got damn he says. I have never gotten head like that he says, no bullshit. I giggle and tell him I've never given head like that before, no bullshit. Yet as far as sucking dick it wasn't my first time, just never like that I say. I go to kiss him on the cheek as I'm going to get off the bed and run to the bathroom. He shocks me by turning so I'd kiss him on the lips. To which I whisper I figured that would be... didn't get to finish as he leaned up into the kiss, stopping me by pressing his lips to mine first.

Wasnt really anything there, as I kept most of it in my mouth, then swallowed. I was going to the bathroom to make sure I was good and cleaned up. For what might have escaped out to my face in the initial intensity. Before I left his room for the bathroom across the hallway. Him laying down, he grabbed my hand as I turned to leave. Come back and watch tv he asks. I tell him I'm tired but can stay up a lil longer. He wouldn't tell me till I came back in his room. He intended for me to sleep in his room tonight. What about Cam I asked him. What about him he says. I told him a few days ago how I truly felt about you. I told him how I had been messing with you too, although he gave me a guilty look. Then said well not all details, knowing what he meant, I said he doesn't need to know all that. I curled up once again him being big spoon. The arm he had around me, I had my fingers interlaced with his hand. That's the way I fell asleep that first night.

12