He found her key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suddenly remembered that Williams said something about mail so he assumed there will be something in her mail, but her credentials are saved in her laptop. He quickly gets up and walks to her room and opens it and switches on the light. She sighs and turns around without waking up. He can see her milf body being showcased perfectly in her pink night-gown. The gown is just one tie ahead from him and he can see his mom naked fully. He controlled himself and takes the laptop slowly and walks towards his room and opens her gmail. He scrolls to the end of the inbox and he can't find anything related to Dr. Williams. He even checked all spam and deleted too, but of no use.

He quickly opens secondary browser and opens the gmail in it and iyt auto-logins to some gmail which isn't even related to his mom, or maybe he doesn't know its existence, yet! He can see that the inbox is filled with William's mails. He opens the first few and all of them are just casual doctor-patient formalities and feedback. But as he scroll to the mails which were exchanged 3 weeks back, he can see the wording changed and the discussions changed as well.

"How are you feeling after today's new session Ms. Alexa? Don't forget to follow the steps for online sessions and I've listed them below once again!" its written there and there are two attachments, two audio files attached. He opens the first audio file and it just says LANJA in William's voice. He can't even decode it nor understand what it is and he can listen MADDA in the second audio file. None of them makes any sense to him, but the second one seems familiar to what he has heard during the session earlier that day. He hears it again to make sure he pronounces it correctly. He can't fully understand what's going on and scrolls through the whole thread.

"Oh yeah Dr Williams. I'm feeling far better..."he can read her usual words and nothing unusual. But after a few mails he can see her wording changed as well.

"Yes master! Today I started fantasizing about you during my work hours and even masturbated in washroom imagining your cock sliding down my wet pussy!" its written there from his mother.

"That will make you the perfect slut! Tell me, who do you serve and who do you worship? Who's slave are you? Who owns you? Who claimed you?" there is a series of similar questions in the mail for which, she just replied YOU as a whole. "Yes! Now when I tell you to open this audio, listen to it! And once you hear it, you will forget whatever happened in our session! All you'll remember is that we talked about your son's future and nothing else" he wrote and sent an audio file. It sounded MADDA again. Adam started to understand everything bit by bit, and now he's sure about some things. Whenever Dr.Williams calls his mom as "LANJA", then he's actually putting her into a trans-phase where she would act like a dumb slut and whenever he calls MADDA, she turns normal again and won't remember anything that happened. Even though it's almost clear, he still has lot of doubts about the whole thing, the very existence of hypnosis being the first doubt.

He quickly thinks about what he's supposed to do, and remembers that she is supposed to send Williams a mail about him, but she forgot to send so. Adam quickly creates a new account and names it as something which has William name in it. He quickly goes to his mom's mail and sends a mail to Williams.

"Hi Dr. Williams! Today I actually spent some valuable time with Adam, and I felt happy with him too. And he finished his semester, so let's see how he performed after his results are out!" he sends quickly and opens his mail in another window. He sends a mail to his mom, "Hey Ms. Alexa! For some privacy reasons, I'm writing you from this gmail and I want to continue our exchanges to this mail in future! And it's good to hear about you and Adam bonding! That will actually do you good mentally! Keep doing it often and don't worry about his academics! He's just a teenager, so he'll learn soon!" he writes simply and waits 10 minutes before he sends it to his mom. He quickly gets up and places her laptop in it's place and come to his room and lie to sleep.

The next day he wakes up a bit late and walks freshen up a bit and walks towards dining table. He can see his mom wearing a blue sleeveless t-shirt which shows her arms and a black tight leggings which flaunts her ass and flawless thighs. He can notice that his looks at her completely changed from yesterday night. "Moooom, what's for breakfast?" he shouts from table. "I'm preparing sandwiches honey! Just wait a few minutes!" she says a bit loudly and after a few minutes, she comes with a plate of sandwiches and place them on table in front of him. He opens his phone and checks if she has sent any replies to the new mail and to his wonder, she actually did.

"Oh it's alright Dr.Williams, though I'm guessing it isn't too serious? And yes, he is good at taking care of his mom! I was just worried about his academics is all!" he can read her message. Even though she didn't send the previous night's message, she assumed that she might have sent it and have forgotten that she sent it. He starts replying to it while continuing to eat.

"Oh yeah it's nothing serious! Just trying to be safe and secure is all! And about your mental stability, I guess you should be taking another possible way to deal with, alongside our weekly courses Ms. Alexa. My suggestion is to try dating again? I know that you haven't dated anyone after your husband's death, but having a support in your daily life actually helps you with loneliness, or your depression or the stress you are experiencing. Why don't you think about it and let me know your views Ms.Alexa?" he writes and sends it simply and finishes eating meanwhile.

She quickly opens the mail from notification and she feels a bit relieved just by seeing a mail from Dr.Williams. Adam leaves for his room casually while Alexa just crashes on couch to read the mail. She never really committed with anyone after her husband, and even though she went on a few dates a few years back, she found none of them worth it.

"I'm thankful for your effort in your patient's problems Dr.Williams, but I tried dating a few people in past, and none of them were worth it, so I'm tired of it at this point, and do you really think that I need this in my life now? What about Adam? How will he keep up with his new step-father even if I find someone?" she sent as a response and started scrolling through youtube simply.

Adam reads that mail immediately and found that this is the chance to take one more step into this. "That's understandable and completely normal Ms. Alexa. But you got to have a partner to go through this. But tell me something, in the recent years, is there someone who you got extremely attracted to? Or had a crush on?" He sends her immediately.

"Not really! I mean, even though I am a working woman, and talk to many men daily, I never let anyone get beyond the lines. The only people I opened up are Adam and... You" she sends simply as for a moment she felt like he's trying to sign himself up as her date, but she's unsure of his intentions. She got a bit curious all of a sudden and waits for his response.

"I observed that too in you. And hence that leaves you only one option. Why not... uhm why not try to open up more with your son?" he sends even though he knows that it would hit her awkward for sure.

She widens her eyes reading that and chuckles softly to herself, "I am already open with my son Doctor, or are you suggesting me to date my own son?" she replies shaking her head with a smile as this response from him is weirder than what she expected.

"I wouldn't label it as DATE or something if I were you! Look Ms. Alexa, I know that this would come as weird to you, but I strongly feel like you should have a partner to go through this with and I don't think anyone else would understand you more than your son! And that too, after seeing how happy you were when he spent time with you, I thought that's what you truly need in the current phase of your life. So why don't you give it a thought again?" he sends simply.

"Oh hell no. It's not just weird, it's taboo and so wrong too. I can never ever imagine doing such things with my own son. I don't understand why you're suggesting such things, but I'm not with these kind of things Dr. Williams" she sends immediately as she finds it so weird.

Adam sighs seeing her reluctance, but it's understandable for him. He sends the first audio file which has the first keyword which puts her in trance state. As soon as she hears that voice note, she freezes her movements and just keep looking at her phone waiting for his orders.

"Are you there Ms. Alexa?" Adam sends and walks to living room and sits beside her on couch as she won't remember or object anyway. She kept looking at phone even though her son is beside her now.

"Yes Master" she replies slowly, typing with her fingertips like a robot.

"Good! Tonight, Adam will talk to you about something related to his academics. As long as he is nearer to you, your heart beats faster than usual. The more time he spends close to you, the more you crave for sex and when he touches you from now on, your pussy tingles and aches for sex. Do you understand?" he sends from his phone to her.

He slightly slides her t-shirt shoulder strip aside so that he can see her busty breasts being held by a tight pink bra. The cleavage is clearly visible and he brings his face closer and kisses her soft arms as she starts to read the mail, ignoring his touches or his presence. Her softness, her body smell and her mature body is giving him an instant hard-on.

"Yes master! I understand." She sends simply in reply and kept looking at phone.

"Good, now delete the last 4 conversations from your mail" he sends simply along with the second keyword audio note later. She obeys his orders without thinking and shakes her head after hearing the audio notes and feels a bit pain on her forehead.

He slides back her t-shirt strap and goes to his room simply, "Uhm ok Ms. Alexa! I just thought of putting my ideas and that's just it. I apologize if I went a bit far about your relationship with your son. I just want to see some progress in my client." He sends simply.

"It's alright doctor! Sorry if I overreacted a while back. I just can't imagine such things with my son" she sends simply.

The day goes on normally and she sleeps during afternoon, so Adam had his lunch alone. The night, Adam puts on a green t-shirt and a grey tracks and walks towards Alexa's room. He knocks on the door and he can see her putting on a white night robe which reaches just her knees and flaunts her toned legs and she's turning towards the mirror in her room.

"Oh hey honey! You didn't sleep yet?" she asks with a smile turning back at him and keeping the comb aside. "Uhm, I wanted to talk to you about something mom!" he says standing at door while she's at opposite corner of the room. "Oh sure honey!" she says with a smile and sits on her bed and gestures him to sit beside him too.

He walks simply and sits beside her on her bed. Within no time, she feels different as if her heart is beating double than the usual and gets goosebumps on her hands as he sits beside her. "Actually I wanted to tell you about something that happened in university mom" he says looking at her.

She pants and breathes heavily and bites her lower lip slightly looking at him, and she's confused as of why is she having these changes when her son is beside her. "Uhm, tell me honey" she says gasping a bit but trying to hide it from him. "So, I was kind of making out with Diana in classroom, and we were caught" he says bowing his head down, pretending that he's ignoring her struggles to remain normal in front of him.

"Honey... uhm come again, what did you... do to Diana?" she pants and gasps as she bites her lower lip and clenches her fists and ask him again breathing heavily. "I swear, I didn't do anything more than making out mom" he quickly holds her hand in his hands as if he's swearing. She opens her mouth and closes her eyes as he touches her and her free hand quickly holds her crotch area as her pussy starts to tingle and feels like 2 vibrators are dancing on her clit with full force. She can't interpret anything that he's saying, nor she can understand why this is happening to her all of a sudden. All she finds is, herself in such a vulnerable situation in front of her son, craving for sex.

"Honey... Uhm, mommy will talk... to you later!" she says with difficulty holding her crotch tightly and her curvy body twirls. "Uhm ok, fine" he says simply and gets up simply and walks outside the room, but didn't close the door and leaves it open slightly. As soon as he leaves, her body feels normal, but her sexual craving still remains the same. She feels like she desperately wants an orgasm right now.

She quickly grabs the vibrator from the table drawer beside her bed and stacks two pillows on her bed and falls back on them and unropes the robe slowly and starts to touch herself with one hand while she presses her right hand on her clit. He takes his camera and starts recording it sneakily from the door entrance as she is completely lost in lust anyway. Her hand squeezing her huge soft breasts while her right hand rubs the vibrator on her clit, still not turning on the vibrator yet. Slowly her hand moves to her vast belly and caresses her curvy waist and reach her trimmed pussy hair and turns on the vibrator and slowly presses it against her pink clit.

A shock passes through her body as the vibrator hits her clit and she bites her lower lip, looking at ceiling and spreads her legs widely, without knowing that it gives her son more clarity and good view to record her. She finds herself craving for more than usual tonight and grabs the dildo quickly. One hand steadily presses vibrator on clit while the other hand holds the pink dildo tightly and starts to lick it gently. After a few licks, she slides the dildo towards her slit and slowly lets the plastic caress her soft pussy lips, before letting the dildo slides slowly inside. A moan slips from her lips and a few drops of saliva slips inside her pussy lips.

The room is filled with her soft moans and her strong perfume smell while her mind suddenly gets filled with her son's image, remembering how she felt when he touched her. She is almost unconscious as she can't even deny her son's images in mind while masturbating and continues to scream softly and increases the pace of thrusts of dildo. Within a few minutes, she lets out a loud cry as her pussy lips go numb and slightly white fluid oozes out of her pink lips, flowing on the pink dildo while she takes the vibrator off of her swollen clit. The gasps stop after a while and she comes back to senses from orgasmic moments, but by then, Adam was long gone already. She looks around and remembers that Adam was saying something about Diana and getting caught, and that's when she got horny all of a sudden. She sighs and assumes that it's because of her boring and almost 0 sex life, and hence she's feeling horny at weird times. She ties her robe fully and walks towards Adam's room. She didn't knock door, and just entered directly to talk with him about his university thing.

As soon as she enters, she can see him staring at his computer and it's her own video which he is seeing in computer. He didn't expect that she would be coming back to talk, and she never thought that her son would be recording her naked masturbating videos and replaying them midnight. She stands awestruck at his room's entrance while he turns at her and quickly tries to shut the computer down in panic. "Mom, what the fuck... what are you doing here at this time?" he asks getting up from his chair and trying to cover his huge hard-on inside his pants.

"You are asking me? You are fucking asking me while you record your mom's videos and replay them and stroke your cock to them? What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm your mother" she shouts in frustration and anger still standing at the entrance and takes a few steps forward. "It's not what it is..." he tries to say something and he completely forgot about her situation in this panic, and takes a few steps forward towards her. She closes her eyes all of a sudden, "I don't care what the fuck it is" she says gasping a bit as he's walking close to her and even though she had orgasm just a while back, she is feeling horny again, which is quite weird for her. He quickly realizes that he still has her key in his hands to control her and grins inside and stands at ease.

"uhm Mom, are you okay?" he asks softly pretending in front of her. "No, I am fucking not okay" she says gasping and she can't stand properly, "My son is jerking off to my nude videos, so" she can't even continue the statement. The closer he walks, the more she staggers and her knees go weak. He holds her waist and support her in his hands as he slowly helps her to get on his bed. His touch just made her situation even worse, as her swollen clit started to tingle again and it's aching for more sex even after a strong orgasm. Her body is twirling in his hands, and it's just a rope away from him to use her the way he wants to tonight. He does realize that this is too much for her to take on her body as he can see how much she's struggling to remain normal.

"LANJA" he says loudly in her ears, and all of a sudden, her movements freeze and her face becomes calm, and it's clear for him that she isn't feeling any cravings in trance state. He sighs with relief as now he made sure that she responds even for his voice, and he doesn't need doctor's voice every time.

He sits and leans back on his bed while she's sitting beside him. "Can you hear me?" he asks with a bit of stern but medium voice.

"Yes master! I can hear you" she replies nodding her head looking forward instead of looking at him like a robot.

"Good, now stand up in front of me" he says with increased confidence. She nods simply and gets up and stands in front of him. "From this moment, you will be put into a mindless trance state, whenever I say LANJA, and you will respond to this word only when I say it, only my voice. Do you understand?" he says pressing on the condition clearly.

"Yes master! I understand" she says nodding her head. "And whenever I say MADDA, you will come out of trance state. Only when I say it and you will respond to no one else. Is that clear?" he says and asks looking at her.

"Yes master! It's clear" she says nodding again. "Good, and unless I specify you to remember things or incidents which happen during trance state, you should not remember any of these outside your trance state, do you understand?" he asks again.

"Yes Master! I understand" she replies again. "Good! And when you are out of trance state, you won't feel any sexual cravings or doubling the heartbeats near your son. Ok?" he clarifies simply as he knows that it's too much for her anyway. She nods simply listening to it. He grins as he feels so powerful in front of his mom as he can control her the way he wants to now and it's as if she's a toy in his hands.

"MADDA" he says loudly chuckling to himself, and within a second, she goes to normal state, and remembers that he was taking her naked video. "Don't you even speak back now. I am so fucking disappointed and can't believe that my Adam is doing such things." She continues to rant on him, while he is just sitting there, laughing softly seeing her which will just infuriate her.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? Why are you acting retarded?" she shouts irritated at him. "Nothing mom, I just love how busty you are and wants to see you naked again" he says simply with a smile. "What the actual fuck? You dare say that in front of your mom? You are completely..." even before she finishes her sentence, she freezes as he says LANJA loudly. Her hand is in air, pointing at him and her face is red with anger already.