He found her key

Story Info
Adam gets caught, but catches something more important.
9.2k words
4.4
33.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm you sure about this?" Diana stutters as her lips shiver, feeling Adam's hands on her arms. She turns around to see if there is someone outside the classroom even though she closed the door herself. He tilts her head back to face him as he brings his face closer to kiss her cheeks gently.

"If you don't want to, then let's stop. Whenever you feel like it" he whispers softly caressing her cheeks with his lips. He knows for sure that she won't deny it even though she's shy and afraid of her first time sex, but then BOTH OF THEM ARE IN THEIR GRADUATION, SO THEY'RE LEGAL TO DO ANYTHING. It's been 2 months since he got into a relationship with her, and today he finally brought her to the point of having sex or at least making out and going past kissing and hugging.

They can hear noises occasionally outside the classroom even if it's locked from inside. Both of them picked the last room in the row so that it'll be in dark and only their maths lecturer has access to it and she left early today anyway as that's the last day of the winter semester and the Uni would be having a month holidays. Her fingers twirl her pigtail and bites her lower lip as she nods hearing him and close her eyes submitting herself to him.

He smiles softly and holds her face in his hands, leaning back to the bench and pulling her softly on to his lap and kissing her lips softly. His hands slowly slides behind her, caressing her back and towards her mini skirt which barely reaches her thighs. Her perky medium sized breasts touch his chest through their uniform fabrics.

His hands press her ass cheeks gently passing electric shocks through her spine and she jerks a bit feeling his hands. He lowers his head kissing her chin and neck and her cleavage and parting her white shirt collar with his face. Her hands wrap around his neck, while she lets him explore her teenage ripe body and with every kiss, her moans intensify a bit. His fingers rub her slightly wet crotch area from behind making it even wetter.

He removes her top buttons exposing her pink bra to him and quickly unhook it from behind and loosens it without removing fully. She is just lost in his presence, and didn't show any reluctance to whatever he does, even though they are literally having sex after hours in classroom. He can see her perky hard nipples poking out of the lifted bra and her beautiful handful breasts and he quickly latches his lips around her left nipple without wasting a moment.

"Aaangh" she slips out a soft moan feeling his lips and holds him tighter and starts moving her ass in his lap on his crotch. His face buried between her breasts, her face resting on his forehead, both holding each other as they make out, they forget the world completely. The door makes a sound as if someone is opening the lock from outside, but they're too deep in making out and can't hear or feel anything other than their touches.

"WHAT ON EARTH..." they can hear a woman's voice all of a sudden and surely that woman isn't Diana but Ms.Eva who's their maths lecturer. They quickly come out of the heavenly feeling and startle as they turn around and look at Ms. Eva in her blue coat and blue skirt reaching her knees, standing at the door entrance with a bag in her hand.

"What the hell are you doing in classroom?" she asks looking at both of them, especially looking at Diana's half naked top as it's exposing her perky hard nipples clearly which will make any guy hard instantly, while Adam already has his huge bulge trying to rip his pants off and poke out. "Ah...we..." he stutters, keeping one hand on his crotch trying to cover his hard-on while Diana already has tears in her eyes and pulls her shirt collar together to cover her body.

"We were... just kissing..." he says stuttering as luckily both of them weren't naked when she saw them.

"Yeah? And would be having an intercourse inside a classroom after uni hours if I haven't arrived?" she replies sternly walking towards her table. "And that's completely punishable in case if you forgot that fact" she says bending down and opening the table drawer.

"Uhm, we were... just kissing Ms. Eva" he says still stuttering a bit while Diana continues to sob softly, holding his hand tightly looking at Ms.Eva.

"If I complain the same situation to the authority, you would be having a suspension according to all the rules you have crossed" she says sternly looking at them. "Is it even with her consent? Or?..." she stops in middle looking at Diana sobbing and Adam quickly turns towards diana as his punishment depends on her answer.

She nods, still sobbing and bowing her head down in shame. "Very well then. So if I complain about this unacceptable act inside university premises, then I'm sure you would be having at least a semester suspension. Both of you" she says looking at them.

Both of them raise their heads looking at her stunned as they obviously don't want a semester suspension. "Or if I tell your parents... Uhm what would your father do Diana?" she asks looking at her messy face because of tears.

"P...Please don't...Ms. Eva" she puts a desperate face trying to beg her out of it.

"What about your mother Adam? She's working hard all by herself to get you through your degree? What would she feel if she knows about this?" she asks taking a bunch of papers from her drawer and closing it again.

"No, please don't Ms. Eva!" he begs softly as even though his mom isn't as conservative as Diana's family, she would never ever be ok with her son being undisciplined. He knows that his mom would be ok with him dating someone and even getting laid, but she wouldn't be liking if he's doing it in university as that's how she raised him after his father's death, disciplined.

"So why would you even think of doing such act inside university?" she asks sternly pressing the issue.

"We... we're sorry Ms. Eva" Diana says sobbing more and keeping her looks down.

"Come here" she says looking at Diana and sitting on her chair behind the table. Diana looks up slowly and walks towards her covering her top half body with her hands. Even though both of them are majors by age, they know that this act took place in university premises, so they'd be having consequences for that.

Eva crosses her leg and gesture Diana to stand beside her by chair. Diana slowly steps on stage without speaking a word and bowing her head down and stands beside Eva. Eva looks up at Diana and gesture her to kneel down in front of her. Diana looks at her a bit curiously and follows her orders.

Eva gestures Adam to stand in front of her, for which he sighs and kind of finds it weird given the situation, but obeys her and stands in front of her with his semi hard cock. Eva slowly holds Diana's hands and parts them so that she can see her cleavage and partial view of her breasts too. Adam found it a bit weird as he never ever imagined Ms. Eva like that other than a strict lecturer, but quickly he found it as a way out of all this. If Diana can actually make Eva include herself in this, then both of them can get out of this. As he is thinking about it, Eva parts her hands and parts her shirt collar to have a clear view too.

All that's stopping Eva from claiming Diana's ripe body is the teacher-student dynamic and the university premises. She has been a dom bi-sexual woman ever since her teenage years and had multiple relationships with other subs in her life, but everything is outside university stuff and no one knows about this side of her. She can't control herself after seeing Diana's round pink nipples and her teenage body. Even though Diana is still bowing her head and can't see Eva's face, Adam can observe Eva's expressions and he's having a hard-on again.

She slowly slides her hand away from Diana's shirt, rubbing her nipple as an accident and sighs a bit as she can't do anything because of her profession. "Put your bra fully and button your shirt and go get your bag" she says looking down at Diana and then looking at Adam and his huge bulge inside his pants.

She can't take her eyes off of his bulge for a few seconds, but quickly shifted her gaze to his face, "Should I go out so that she can take care of that bulge?" she asks sarcastically looking at him. "Uh... No" He stutters and tries to cover it with his hands but it's still visible. On one side, he's disappointed that Eva didn't make any move on Diana and on other side he's afraid of what's gonna happen if Eva reports this to higher authority.

"Go get your bags and leave home and do these things outside university whenever and wherever you want" she says even though half of her mind is forcing her to take advantage of the situation while the rest half is reminding her of the reputation she has in university as a lecturer. If this happened somewhere outside the university, she would have definitely let her kinky side out.

"And make sure you would be able to cover the courses which you will be missing out the next semester. And be ready to explain this to your parents in a way that they won't ground you" she says getting up from her chair and grabbing the papers as that's the reason she came to the class at this hour of the day. "But... Please Ms.Eva, we would do anything! Just don't tell our parents" Adam quickly asks her. Wouldn't you Diana?" he asks quickly turning back at Diana and gesture her cheesily. She stutters and nods simply as she would obviously be willing to do anything too.

Eva stops a bit as that seduces her more, seeing the vulnerability of them in front of her and she takes a deep breath and exhales controlling herself. "Of course you would do anything, so do whatever I have suggested you just now" she says without looking at them and walking towards the door and stand there. "What are you waiting for? To finish what you've started after I leave?" she asks raising her brow looking at them. They stand still, as Adam is confused of Eva's cravings while Diana is dead inside already, afraid of what's gonna happen if she gets suspended.

Both of them walk slowly towards the exit and Eva closes the door and gestures them to walk in front of her. She can see Diana's bubbly butt and her toned legs and thighs as she walks in front of her slowly. Soon they reach the exit and part ways as everyone goes towards their houses. Adam's and Diana's houses are just a few blocks away but on opposite side of the university.

Adam sighs and blames himself for fucking the whole thing up, as he walks towards his house. He can't think straight and doesn't understand what to do about this and reaches home. He walks inside as usual and throws his bag on couch and walks to kitchen to grab a drink. He can't notice his mom anywhere in living room or kitchen and assumes that she's in her room upstairs, but it's weird as she would be usually in kitchen preparing for dinner at this hour of night.

He walks upstairs slowly towards her room and can hear low voices of someone in her room and the door is open, so he slows down hearing the voice. He sighs a bit as he realizes that it's Dr. Williams, their family doctor who pays a visit once in a week to check on his mom's mental health as he's a psychologist. Whenever he comes, they do the sessions in her room and she tells Adam to stay downstairs until the session is completed, so he never goes upstairs whenever there is Dr.William's car parked outside. But today, Adam couldn't notice the presence of William's car outside because of his bad day at university.

He turns around and takes a step, but stops listening his mom saying, "I AM YOUR SLUT MASTER" but it's more like moaning rather than saying. He can't relate that statement to his mother in any kind of situation and that made him walk towards her room silently without making much noise. The door is slightly open and he doesn't want to open it and make them acknowledge his presence, so he peeked just a bit so that he can see what's going on.

He can see his mom Alexa on her knees sucking William's cock, looking up at him and the way she does it seems as if she is a doll or a robot. He slaps her face gently without inflicting much pain and she seems to be finding it kinky rather than objecting him. Adam can't believe what he's seeing as his mom is different in his eyes so far. She has been raising him ever since his father died, and she has been brave all the time in the men's world. She is a fierce woman, and even in her 40's, she doesn't let her age come out, even in her words or actions or in her beauty or body.

But now, he can see his mom naked, flaunting her bouncy soft breasts to her doctor and sucking his cock, and on top of all these, she's talking like a real whore, uttering the sentences "I AM YOUR SLUT MASTER AND YOUR DEAREST WHORE" as if she's a slave and he's her master.

Williams holds her hair and pulls her towards his cock as he sits on couch while she kneels on floor like a slave. "What would you do to please your master?" he asks pulling her hair. "Anything master! My only purpose is to serve you master" she says in a dumb way and slurps on his cock as it hits her throat. Adam, for some reason, can't take his eyes off of his mom's flawless milfy body as it's the first time he's imagining her like this and that hit another level of lust in him. He completely forgot what happened to him in university as his mind is filled with his mom's situation.

After a few minutes, Williams orders her to get on couch and spread her legs. She obeys him like a slave and holds her legs apart like a real whore, who is meant to be fucked. William pushes his 7 inches cock inside her easily as she's already juicy wet and he slaps her tits gently and squeezes them eagerly. Adam can't understand how Williams ended up convincing his mom to do all these, but he can't control having a hard-on seeing his mom being used like a whore by another man. Within a few minutes, William cums all over her belly as he gasps and pants for breath and exhales after unloading his cum on her soft wide belly.

He crashes on couch beside her while she lies on floor, starting to wipe the cum with her fingers and lick them slowly looking up at him. "This is my reward master, for being a true slut for you" she says naively looking up at him. William exhales for a while as he's almost 55 years old man, and gets up and starts to grab his pants and doctor coat. She still kneels on floor looking at him and smacking her lips and licking her fingers like a doll.

He quickly dresses up and sits on couch as he orders her to sit beside him. She nods and sits beside him, wearing a slight smile, while her body glistens with sweat and cum coated on her white skin. "Now put on your clothes" he orders and takes out his phone casually.

Soon, she dresses up in her black skirt and white shirt with grey coat and sits beside him again. Adam was about to leave as he thought that they would come out, but wanted to listen to what they talk about after sex. William turns towards her, "MADDA", he says looking into her eyes. She blinks a bit and smiles at him slightly. "So, how are you feeling today after the session Ms. Alexa?" he asks looking at her in a professional way. "Oh, a lot better to be honest Dr. Williams. I... I feel relieved, for some reason" she says with a smile. Adam can't notice her face expressions clearly, but he can find a lot of difference in her behavior compared to 2 minutes back. For a moment, he thought that they're just roleplaying some scenario while having sex, but he couldn't believe as that looked so real as if his mom is a real whore or slut.

"That's good then! What were you telling about Adam's academics?" he asks looking at her. "Oh about that yeah, it's bothering me lately as he is a mature man now, and he might deviate from studies to other things. But I don't want him to neglect studies, you know how much I work hard for him to get settled in his life" she says worried about it and that quickly hits Adam differently as he came out of lust all of a sudden.

"oh, about that, we'll communicate in mail? It's already late today and he'd be arriving soon too I guess?" Williams say politely and gets up looking around for his bag. "Oh right! Thanks for the help doctor! And I feel a bit headache whenever we do a session!" she says rubbing her forehead softly and gets up after him.

Adam quickly walks towards downstairs and goes to his room and peeks a bit to see if William leaves. After a few minutes, Adam comes out of his room and walks towards kitchen as he knows that that's where she would be. He can see her cooking by turning towards the kitchen stand and her ass bursting out of her tight skirt.

Adam knows that he can't see his mom the same way anymore, and he can't take his eyes off of her thick bottom figure, her strong thighs and toned legs. He tries to lower his hard-on as he walks inside and she turns around looking at him. "Hey honey! When did you come home?" she asks with a wide smile looking at him.

"Eh just now, what's for dinner though?" he acts casually and hops on to the kitchen stand and sits on it grabbing an apple from the fruits basket. "I'm making pasta! So how's the last day of university?" she asks with a smile. He suddenly remembers what happened in university and sighs a bit. "Uhm nothing much! How's your work at office? And your weekly checkup?" he asks and tries to observe her expressions clearly. "Eh the usual! Meetings and the checkup went well too! I feel better whenever I have this weekend session honey!" she says normally with a smile. Adam can't get what he expected in her face as he expected a bit of panic at least, but no, she was casual as ever. "Though my head aches a bit!" she says with a sigh and continue to cook.

"Aww, lemme rub it later after dinner!" he says with a smile looking at her. She smiles, "Why, thank you honey" she says as she feels happy whenever she hears that from him. They finish having dinner together and rests on couch as she turns on TV for a while. He sits beside her and pulls her head gently on to his lap and places a pillow between her head and his thigh. He started to rub her forehead softly with his finger tips and she lets out a soft moan of relief feeling his hands and lies relaxed watching the TV.

"Uhm mom, what about these weekend sessions with Dr.Williams tho?" he asks curiously. "Uhm what about them honey?" she asks him as she doesn't see what he's trying to infer from them. He looks down at her and can see her breasts popping out of her shirt as she curls like a small girl. Even though he has done these head massage sessions before with his mom, this one seems special for him.

"Well you know, this headache, and are there any more side-effects than this?" he asks staring at her soft breasts. "Oh right, I do have some mild side-effects, but they aren't serious nor permanent, so no need to worry honey!" she assures him with a soft smile and turns around to face the ceiling.

"Like what?" he asks curiously. "Hmm like headache, minor memory related issues, and some other small things!" she says shrugging off simply. "Oh right, so is Dr.Williams good at dealing with these alongside your psychological problems?" he asks softly. "Oh yeah, he's great! I feel a lot better and mentally stable after these sessions" she says with a smile.

"Oh good then! Great as in dating-wise?" he asks in a playful way looking down at her. She sighs softly, "Ugh No! We don't even have anything going on beyond doctor-patient relationship honey" she says shrugging off and without any second thought. She is always open with him about things and she gives him freedom to talk about them openly as well. He on the other side, is confused as her answers and her actions didn't match, not even a single bit.

"Hmm, Well, you are the best mother, so it's your default job to take right decisions" he says simply with a fake smile as he didn't mean what he said. "Ugh let's go to sleep mom?" he asks a bit tired and yawning and slowly putting her head away from his lap. "Yeah Goodnight honey! Sleep well" she says with a smile and walks towards her room and shuts the door. He walks to his room and crashes on bed but can't sleep peacefully after what happened throughout the day. His priority lies with finding about his mother obviously.