He found her key

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your robe" he says simply. She nods, "Yes master" she says and unties the robe and within no time, the robe falls on the floor, flaunting her curvy body. That's the first time he's seeing her body up-close and it's stunning and can be considered as a perfect curvy milf body in his opinion. "Now throw that robe outside the room" he says pointing at robe. She nods simply and takes the robe and throws it outside and then looks at him again.

"MADDA" he says loudly and looks at her. "You are completely insane for god's sake..." she continues her previous statement, but even before she finishes that statement, she feels the cold air touching her body and looks down slowly just to see herself naked in front of her son. "What the fuck? Where is my robe? Why are you looking at my naked body?" she shouts loudly trying to cover her body with two hands, but those hands would only cover half of her body, still flaunting those curves.

"I don't know mom, why are you shouting at me if you are naked?" he says with a laugh. "Fuck you... what are you doi..." she freezes again, hearing to his word LANJA. "Now bend on your knees and unzip my pants" he says as he puts his legs on floor, sitting on his bed. She nods, "Yes master!" she says and bends on her knees and removes his pants, leaving his red boxers and a semi hard-on inside the boxers. "Now slide your hand inside them and grab my cock" he says folding his hands looking down at her. She obeys like a robot toy and holds his stiff cock with her soft palms. He lets out a soft moan feeling her softness on his veins and says MADDA loudly.

"What are you doing to me?" she continues angrily and blinks and furrows her brows feeling his hard cock in her hands, and her hands inside his boxer, and herself on knees in front of her son. She quickly removes her hand off of his boxers in disgust looking at him. "You are the one doing something to me mom, why are you asking me?" he says stretching his hand and trying to caress her cheeks. She turns her face away in disgust, "Stop fucking playing with me, and don't fucking touch me. You're disgusti..." she freezes again hearing LANJA from his mouth again.

"Remove my boxers and sit on my lap and start moving your hips and butt" he says leaning back and sitting relaxed. She nods and slides his boxers fully, exposing his huge white shaved cock and throws the boxer on floor. She turns around and sits on his cock, letting it rest beneath her bubble butt, her back facing him and starts to make circles on his cock with her butt cheeks. "MADDA" he says loudly again without touching her yet.

"You're disgusting and I don't even believe that you're my son Ad..." she cuts in half as realizes that she's literally performing a lap dance for her son, and she can feel his bare cock between her ass cheeks, waiting for a hole to enter. She gets up quickly disgusted by it, "What... is happening" she asks closing her eyes tightly as she wish it's a dream. She freezes again with his keyword with her hand in air.

"Bend down and start sucking my cock" he says simply and she nods as she bends down and takes his cock in her hands. She rests her arms on his knees and brings her face between his thighs as she sticks out her tongue and starts licking the shaft from the bottom to it's tip slowly looking up at him.

"Tell me, who are you?" he asks looking down. "I am your dumb slut master!" she says and continues to lick the shaft slowly. "Ehmm no. From now on, you're my slutty whore mom! Do you understand?" he asks caressing her hair. "Yes master! I am your slutty whore mom." She repeats after him, nodding. "And what is your sole purpose?" he asks holding her hair tightly. "To serve my master!" she says simply. "From now on, your purpose is to serve your son. No matter what kind of needs he has you're his servant. However he wants to use you, you should obey him. Even out of this state, remember that you should obey him and do whatever he wants you to do. Do you understand?" he asks pulling her hair back tightly bending her neck. She nods slowly with difficulty as he gets up and shoves his cock in her mouth and make a few thrusts such that his 8 inches cock hits her throat and makes her eyes red. He gasps and trails back, leaving her on floor, with saliva dripping from her mouth, messy face and hair. "MADDA" he says as he crashes on bed for a moment of rest while she continues to rant in a dumb way.

"What did you do to me?" she asks rubbing her cheeks and clearing the saliva on her messy face and confused to the core. At that moment, she isn't even trying to hide her naked body. She turns back confused and walks a few steps towards exit.

She freezes hearing his keyword again at the entrance. "Hmm, this is too good to be ended too soon. The things which I can do with you... Ugh, I'm the luckiest, now come here like an obedient slut and ride my cock" he says grabbing the pillow and keeping it under his head. She nods, "Yes master!" she says simply and gets on the bed and spreads her legs, folding her knees and slowly sit on his cock, sliding it inside her wet pussy. Even though in her trance state, a soft moan slips out of her mouth as her son's cock slides inside and she starts to move her hips slowly.

He holds her wide hips and just stare at her voluptuous breasts jiggling as she rides his cock. Slowly, he grabs a breast and squeeze it softly and then hold both her breasts as if they're sponge. His hips move accordingly to her movements and her plump butt makes the splash sounds with his thighs with every stroke. He pulls her into his arms and hug her tightly, raising his hips and continue thrusting his cock and burying his face between her breasts and playing like a small kid.

After a few thrusts, he can feel his orgasm being built and quickly turns her upside down and he gets on top of her, continuing to fuck the brains out of his brainless mom. Her legs are wrapped around his legs and her arms are raised up and held back as his arms are wrapped around her back. "MADDA" he says loudly, gasping as he's close to orgasm. She comes out of her state within a moment, but she can't control from screaming because of the extreme pleasure she's getting at the moment, while the other half of conscious mind is acknowledging that it's her own son who's fucking her senselessly. At that moment, she can't think of how she ended up beneath him, but to hug him helplessly and increase her screams.

"Aaangh" she screams loudly as she feels thick cum filling her hole and his thrusts decrease and become null within a few seconds. She closes her eyes, and all she can feel at that moment is her son's potent sperm filling her fertile pussy and oozing out as his semi hard dick plops out of her pussy and he crashes beside her breathing heavily and looking at ceiling.

"What did you... just do?" she pants and asks looking at ceiling. "I made love to my mom and became the man of the house" he says slowly with a smile and turns aside to smooch her neck and nibble her ears while her eyes are wide open leaking tears, and so is her pussy, leaking cum. She didn't even feel like stopping his moves as she already feels powerless and being used. He raises her arm and starts to drag his finger in a straight line from her palm to her armpit and give a soft kiss to her shaved armpit, and her body musk is making him horny again.

"LANJA" he says loudly in her ears, but he can notice that her face is same as previous state and so is her expression. "Now, when you wake up, you won't remember anything that happened tonight. You finished dinner, and then headed to your room and slept normally. But from tomorrow, whenever you see your son, you will start to have slight sexual feelings for him. Not just motherly love, but sexual cravings too. Do you understand?" he explains simply as he gets up and puts on his tracks.

"Yes master! I understand" she says with tears getting dried on her cheeks but face being even messier than earlier. He shrugs simply and grabs her hand and walks towards her room, along with her naked. He pushes her on her bed naked, and covers the sheets on her body and walks back to his room and can't even know how lucky he feels for having such luck to find this loophole.

The next day, he wakes up a bit late with his boner and rubs his sleepy eyes. The next thing he feels, is to use his mom to satisfy his morning boner. He walks towards living room to see if she is in kitchen, but he can hear chattering from living room and as he reaches, he can see someone sitting on couch across his mom, but he can't see this new person. He walks forward slowly and can feel his boner going soft, "Morning honey!" he can hear his mom saying with a smile looking at him. The woman turns around, "Hey Adam!" she says with a smile raising her brow and he can notice that it's Ms.Eva.