He Gets What He Wants

Story Info
A collection of short hot stories.
1.1k words
3.71
5.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maya stopped, the lilac dress she was wearing slowly slid down her thighs towards the floor; she stepped out of the material that pooled at her feet. She began to dance, slowly grabbing and pulling at her breasts -- she watched as he stared at her with such intensity.

Just from the mere sight of him had her pussy wet with excitement. Humming to the beat she began to move her hips from side to side taunting him, begging him to come closer.

On cue he did come closer, a step closer sniffing the air, as he did this he locked eyes with her, smirking. As they finally gazed upon each other in a hunger state she moved towards him slowly twisting her body, moving it seductively.

The hunger only intensifying as she drew closer towards the mystery man. She felt her nipples tightening with need as her pussy was dripping with her essence -- a burning, numb feeling ran down her spine as her mind began to get clouded.

She wanted him. She knew she wanted his hard dick knotted up inside of her, as she screams out in pure ecstasy.

The need for him was only increasing as Maya's breath started to get heavier. As she neared him the burning seemed to only get stronger as she felt her breasts get heavier, her clit seemed to get bigger; while her pussy leaked her liquids down her thighs.

Otis growled to himself, as he saw his mate naked for everyone's gaze.... she looked at him. Eyes clouded. Clearly aroused.

His tongue throbbed to kiss her pouty lips -- his dick twitched with anticipation to be inside of her warm pussy knotting inside her all night long. He stalked towards her, like she was his prey grabbing her growling at everyone in sight for looking at what was his.

Maya moaned as she felt him lift her up -- the growl sent shivers down towards her pussy as it clenched in need. She breathed heavily, moving as she felt his arms underneath her silk body.

Otis heard her moan louder the need getting too much for the both of them. He settled her in his car as he started at her figure licking his lips at the sight of his mate.

He began to kiss between her thighs, making her go crazy as moans started to erupt from her moist pink lips. He kissed up towards her belly towards her neck to her lips.

He captured her lips with his, Maya moaned loudly as she felt liquid run down her throat making the sensations grow stronger.

Swallowing the honey like liquid she sucked on his tongue wanting more. Otis's dick throbbed, it got bigger inside of his jeans he wanted to claim her right here, right now.

He wanted to stretch her onto his dick making her take it all; as he knotted her to fill her up for days. The need to knot her was getting stronger; he was slowly losing control to the animalistic side. '

Moan my name mate, scream out Otis baby', he growled as he kissed her neck nipping and biting it. 'That's right baby, let them hear who you belong to', he growled as she screamed out Otis as he bit down onto her neck, marking her as his forever.

She screamed in utmost pleasure as she felt her orgasm explode throughout her body, still it didn't settle the need. She cried in pleasure as it washed over her as he kissed down her sweaty body towards her soaking pussy.

He was now face to face with her sweet nectar. 'Oh baby, how I've wanted to taste your sweet nectar', as he said this he kicked from her clit towards her slit -- he could hear her cries of pleasure as he began to suckle on her enlarged clitoris.

Maya threw her head back as she felt his warm, wet, awaiting mouth on her painful clitoris. He growled into her as it vibrated through her earning another pleasurable moan from her.

Otis licked down towards her opening, thrusting his tongue into her sweet leaking hole as she moaned for more.

'Please', Maya screamed out. 'What do you want sweet little mate?' he asked looking into her lust filled eyes as he licked her honey, savouring the taste.

She moaned louder, as she made eye contact with him while he was devouring her like it was his last meal. 'Please fuck me, I need it', she whispered her voice filled with lust her lips parted. 'As you wish sweet mate' -- he growled grabbing her thighs parting them pulling her down towards him.

She grabbed his arms as he parted her thighs, feeling his head at her entrance her pussy leaked more of her nectar. Jason growled in satisfaction as he smelt her arousal heighten, he grabbed her thighs as he pushed in. she gasped. Feeling his head being pushed in, forcing its way through towards her womb.

He groaned feeling her pussy tighten around him, drawing his cock in closer. His precum spurted inside of her, feeling this Maya moaned as she got hotter feeling more precum spurt inside of her -- opening her up.

'Little mate, I can't control myself much longer' Jason groaned pushing more of his length inside of her nectar.

'Don't Otis', Maya moaned louder as he snarled slamming inside of her. She whimpered having his whole length inside of her -- he started thrusting groaning as Maya met his thrusts gripping his arms.

He leaned down catching her lips with his -- releasing more of his honey down her throat as she moaned swallowing the honey like substance.

She groaned in the kiss, as she felt the familiar feeling creeping up on her.

He groaned and growled thrusting harder and faster inside of her as she screamed out his name. 'Otis', she screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm rushed through her.

She moaned loudly, screaming in pleasure as he growled possessively as his bite down into her neck. Maya moaned slowly from the bite as it filled her with pleasure, as she felt Otis's head get bigger inside of her.

He snarled 'sweet little mate' before her slammed into her as he knotted inside of her -- she screamed his name as she orgasmed again crying from the pleasure.

He groaned in satisfaction as he began to lick her shoulder -- his knot holding her to him. He looked over at his sweet little mate; he growled she was asleep with a smile on her tired face.

'My mate' Otis whispered pulling her closer to him licking her tired, sweaty body as he nuzzled her neck.