Voodoo Domination Pt. 01

Story Info
Old Story: Danny uses a voodoo doll to vindictive results.
1.5k words
4.45
7.8k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the fist erotic serial I ever wrote, and this shows. I had thought it lost until I stumbled it randomly on an old account elsewhere. I've fixed a number of spelling mistakes and spruced up the lines but otherwise it's the same (for posterity's sake, y'know). There were originally four parts and I wrote each of them in a night. Unfortunately only three have survived.

Naturally, I don't believe in any of the things I write and am in fact a staunch feminist in reality. This is just a fantasy and that's the realm in which it stays. In real life, keep everything cool, fun, respectful and consensual.

* * *

The drop of blood fell through the air and landed on the soft fabric.

It was almost anticlimactic.

All that research, all that time, all those sewing lessons (the textiles teacher was thrilled to find such an enthusiastic student, that is to say, one that even vaguely gave a damn).

"Finally," he commented, watching with tangible excitement as the red ran deep into the heart of the doll, the red splodge vaporising between his very eyes.

'And now, for one last ingredient,' Danny thought to himself, holding a hair level with his eyes in a way a diabolical experimenter would, 'a smidge of DNA.'

Because vague, largely inexplicable dark magic was a massive stickler to logical, biometric start-up sequences.

It was a black hair, belonging to Danny's longest ever crush, Beth. Some bitch she turned out to be. He had asked her out once, still under the erroneously sentimental impression that she was indeed a nice person. But she turned him away. It wasn't fair! How was he to know she had a boyfriend? How was he to know that grabbing onto a woman's arm when she turned him away was not what you were supposed to do? How was he to know going for a quick few jabs at her boobs was also not what you were supposed to do? How was he to know that her boyfriend was that very tall, very muscular and very angry looking person next to her?

His GCSE prom was a fairly painful one.

But that didn't matter anymore. He was in sixth-form now. He was a man now. And he had the perfect means of revenge on her and everyone else that had caused him pain.

Tentatively, he laid the hair upon the blank doll's chest and placed it onto the desk. The hair caught alight with a brilliant golden glow and sunk into the doll. The little rag figure began to change, becoming more like her, resizing each part of its anatomy to proportionally reflect her. Dark strands of black hair sprouted from its head and topped at its shoulders. Its face reshaped to show her visage and all her other features became more defined. He watched in amazement, and with no small amount of giddiness, as pubic hair sprouted from out its crotch. In fact... everything was there, in extensive detail. The books didn't say anything about this but... well, he wasn't going to complain. In fact, he saw it more as a sort of preview. It made sense too, it wasn't like clothes were part of her biology.

He was a little dismayed however to see her breasts shrink from what he originally designed them to look like. Admittedly, he might have taken some liberties in the effort of helping his imagination and motivation along, but it was still a little disappointing. He guessed it just showed how much of a shallow, fake bitch she really was.

He picked the doll and inspected it thoroughly, spreading its legs and staring for an exorbitant amount of time. It was about the size of a barbie doll and had the visual authenticity of a real human, but still felt like fabric.

A devious smile spread itself across his lips as he laid the doll back onto his desk. Pulling out a drawer, he picked up a bulldog clip and brought it over to Beth-Doll' tits, clamping it tight over the both of them.

He looked up out of the window and cackled deviously to see her silhouette scramble out of bed from the house opposite.

Tomorrow was going to be a fantastic day.

* * *

Danny sat down on the bus and eagerly waited for her arrival. He was almost bursting with anticipation.

Beth came, as if any other day, although admittedly one with more sore nipples than usual. She sat on the opposite row from him, a few seats ahead. When the bus was moving, the magic started.

With moderate covertness, Danny laid his bag in front of him and opened it, the nude Beth doll greeting him. Doing most of his puppetry from inside the bag, he brushed the tip of his finger against her nipple. He looked up.

She raised her hand instinctively but paused when she couldn't quite decipher the real context of the sensation. Even from behind her, Danny could see she was confused, the periphery of her face being enough for him to determine her emotional response. She put her hand back down and Danny went right back to work.

Next, he cupped his hand around her bottom and revelled in the way she squirmed.

"But I'm sitting, but this sitting feels weird," she must be thinking, the dumb bitch.

From there, he arched his index figure inwards, traversing the region between her thighs. Beth grabbed both sides of her seat and was looking with extreme worry as her legs began to spread despite her resistance.

"Now, Beth," Danny cooed quietly to himself, "you told me man-spreading was a terrible thing to do."

For a while, he just kept his finger there, not doing much except enjoying her panicked vulnerability. He then bent his finger more, so far that it brushed against the upper parts of her crotch. Her facial muscles tensed in alarm, her arms readjusting themselves into iron clamps of fortitude as she seemingly began to try and climb up the seat. Danny rubbed a little harder, still gently across her skin but at a quickened tempo.

She was visibly shaking and became very squirmy. He rubbed a little harder and then a lot harder and she was beginning to jump. You could feel the conflict inside her head: it must have felt so good, but it was unexplained and very inappropriate. He kept dragging his finger along her nether regions with more forceful and longer strokes, so much so that moans began to illicitly slip from out her lips, the unwarranted pleasure beginning to garner some attention from some other fellow bus goers. Beth was palpably conscious of this but was powerless to stop.

When it looked like she was just about at the end of her limit, Danny pulled out a bobby pin and forced it deep into the flesh of her left ass cheek.

She leapt from her seat with a yelp. She froze awkwardly and surveyed the sea of eyes before her, all analysing her with bemused scrutiny. Beth sat back down and sank deep into her coat, presumably praying that it was all over now.

Danny smirked at that, it had only really just begun.

He held the doll up, ready for round two, when...

"What have you got there, Danny?" came an annoyingly prissy voice.

Danny jumped from the surprise and the doll fell onto the cold, dirty and supposedly radioactive bus floor. Beth shivered in the distance. He turned around in a panicked flurry to see the face of Cindy, another person in his year. She had soft ginger hair tied up into ponytails and a valley of freckles dotting her cheeks.

"Piss off, Cindy," Danny grunted caustically, reaching for the doll. His fingers fumbled clumsily across the floor, but Cindy was faster, uncoiling herself from the back of his seat and picking it up before.

"Oh my God it's naked," she said in disgust, a tad too loud for Danny's liking, "You pervert, where the fuck did you get this?"

"I-" Danny began.

"Wait," Cindy said, looking closer at the doll, "wait... is this Beth? Holy hell, where did you get this?"

"It doesn't matter," he said defiantly, snatching the doll from her grasp and shoving it into his bag. "Just a bit of light taxidermy."

Cindy leaned over the back of his chair again, her breast dangling distractedly over the bar, "The fuck is going on, then? You can't seriously expect me to just ignore that?"

"In a better world I could easily make you," Danny muttered petulantly.

When it became clear she was getting no better answer from him than this, Cindy leaned back.

"I'm gonna find out what's going on here, Danny. Trust me on that," she said threateningly.

Danny sneered as Cindy rested back and he returned to his original position. That was just like her too, sticking her nose into things that didn't concern her. One of these days, it was gonna get her into some serious troub...

His train of thought faltered as his eyes fell upon something beside him.

A single, ginger hair.

Danny smiled, content that though his fun, for now, had been impeded, the real experiment had only just begun.