All Comments on 'He Glows'

by YodaandLumiere

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a touching and heartfelt story! Great characterization and flow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I came here to jerk off, instead I found the most amazing love story I've ever seen. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. Wow. I've never told any author on this site that their story was beautiful....but that is what yours is.... beautiful. From being two strangers, to realizing that they are each other's soul.

Masterfully written. From Leo's neuroses to the end result, I felt like I was a part of the story and witnessed it first hand.

09cutter09cutterabout 3 years ago
Great work!

It's refreshing to find a story that is well written and actually follows through with it's potential. I really enjoyed the inner monologue approach too. Not the immediate jumping into bed as most of the stories here also. The ending was perfection. Thank you for a job well done. I have a few stories on this sight and have stopped posting here because of the flamers, I hope you don't suffer the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was both a romantic and sexually hot story. A rare combination. What I loved most is that your characters deeply love and respect each other. No set roles, no dom/sub, no demeaning name calling, no disrespect, desire to give as much as take and vice versa. Just so erotic and beautiful. So very well done! Please write more about Leo and Sage’s love and life.

JRSONJRSONabout 3 years ago

Such a beautiful ending to a wonderful story! These two found something amazing together! I agree completely with anon.. Ok. Wow.

I felt the wonderful Glow! Thanks for such a heartwarming story!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Complex and emotional. The story started a little slow until I realized Le had some mental health issues. The dynamics with his siblings was interesting and felt real. Sage needed a friend and safe space and found it with Le. Le needed to be loved unconditionally and also feel wanted and safe. I loved the flawed characters. I think there is more to this story with the siblings, Le and Sage, and the gay character that was mentioned but not really addressed. Great storytelling. Hope there is a part 2 and we find Scorpio is doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn’t even read the sex. The story was just so lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story!!

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Sweet, caring, sensual buildup, felt really honest and very sexy. Hope to read many more!

mrfallonemrfalloneabout 3 years ago

Just incredible! After I got used to the different tempo of the story, it just got better and better. I could clearly feel what they felt and almost forgot which site I was on. The sex didn't disappoint me either, wonderful connection and passion. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just incredible. More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story made me cry??? Their love is so true and gentle and it was way beyond what I was expecting. In the beginning Leo's narration was over the top and a little annoying even though it was entertaining and I was like "this person has ADHD for sure" and when he noticed it was gone I was like ???? So this was a deliberate writing choice!?!?! Genius! The relationships between all the characters felt real and nobody was reduced to a stereotype. The unspoken stuff between the family was excellent.

I love gay male stories, I love the bisexuals, I love camping, so this story had it all for me. I came way before they had sex 🤭 mate you are a poet and a master. Thank you for your work xx

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Amazing story!!! Their love and adoration for each other day was so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hard to read with all of the “daydreaming” or mind wandering in the story. I couldn’t even finish the first page. Maybe it got better but I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Leo's stream of consciousness thoughts are amazing! I was laughing because this is exactly my brain sometimes. I love the writing switch when Sage calms him and he does it less and less, not because it is absent but for the effect Sage has on Le. Very cool. The whole story is wonderful.

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

Not expecting this beautiful story at all. I almost quit reading due to Leo's jumbled, run-on thoughts, not realizing their significance. Boy, would that have been an awful mistake! This is an absolutely awesome love story

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!

I laughed so hard at the beginning. I love how Sage calmed him, but did miss the funny parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stunningly beautiful story, just goes to show that love is love and should never be denied, I laughed, I cried and identifie quite a bit with Leo (actually alot). So thank you YodaandLumiere that was special

Ddraigfach

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

OMG, I didn't expect this to be one of the best story I've ever read here considering the rating. This deserved 4.90 rating. I was genuinely tearing up for the last 3 pages. The first 2 pages really confuses me because the words really jumble up, which I never found in your other stories. And the explanation to it (in page 3) really surprises me in a good way.

And this feels the most realistic version of straight-guy-going-gay-for-one-person.

armplasmaarmplasmaover 2 years ago

Just read it for the second time the day after I read it first, and I still get teary-eyed. I like it even more than the first time I read it. This is the most beautiful thing I've read here.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 2 years ago

Amazing story, with so much tenderness. Interestingly, your writing seems to change as the tale progresses, from expressing random thoughts and feelings, to focussed and more descriptive. Is it partly autobiographical? It has the feel of being written by someone who's experienced some of this stuff.

RoamingcagedRoamingcagedover 2 years ago

Can I just say that I love your writing so much that after I finished the intro with Sage that I skipped to the last page to write this comment, give you 5 stars, and wish all of God's blessings upon you. You are miraculous😍😍😍😍👄😳🧐😍. Thank you, humbly😁.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

You know that great feeling when you find someone who speaks the same language as you? THIS story does it for me. 💙

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this so much. I read the part about not feeling like you're using up someone and I knew that I had tl comment something after this read. Wow. Thank you. This is the best!!!

DV19DV19about 2 years ago

I was confused at first, I could not separate what was happening in Leo's head, and what was real.. I soon got 'over it'. And just kept reading.. You always pulled the loose threads back together, I just had to have patience. And read.

This is an amazing piece of work.. And I'm sure it was 'work'. Inspired for sure. And in the end amazing.

I hope that there might be a sequel in the future. I don't know if any sequel would do this original story any justice. Maybe I'm just greedy for more of the woderful feelings I had while reading the story.. Twice.. and many more in the future.

I think the true measure of a good story and good writing is how a story will pull you back to read it again, and again. This is such a story..

Back to your list of stories, where I hope to find more of your incredible stories that grab onto and into me..

Thank you!! This is an incredible story.

DV19

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

So many thoughts but first and foremost: brilliant. Faulkner himself would give this Five Stars. So much sound, so much fury. A treatise on mental well-being and the fleeting nature of it. A thoughtful demonstration that mental health is not linear but more a baseline that we rise above and fall below. Mix in the aura seeing and just wow. Not enough? Make it a love story! Goosebumps. Beautiful. Thank you Author, you made my day.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

This is most likely going to sound strange in the beginning, but at first I was kinda disappointed in the lack of sex. I kept reading and as it went along I found I was totally dead wrong about the story. I understand now it was totally a love story and I was so wishing I could find that kind of love. You are a literary genius the way you flowed into the whole story. I’d like to believe that this is more of a true love and the sex in the end (no pun intended) was the icing on the cake. I have to give you 10 stars on this masterpiece.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Wow, just wow! At first I was a little confused with dialog, what was in Le’s head and his narration. Maybe italics for head thoughts would clear it up a bit?

This story was so beautiful. A slightly neurotic soul but able to see things “normal” people can’t. I loved that Le was able to see colors in other people. That is magical and a true gift! And the emphasis that Sage is his soul, not just soulmate is truely divine!

Think about a chapter two. I want to hear about what’s going on with Jen and how Sage and Le interact with their less-than-perfect little ball of fur. People who care for others with special needs have a very special place in the afterlife, whatever you believe that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 1 year ago,

You said it yourself that you can't even read the first page. Don't even bother thinking that you are a sage and go "I doubt the story gets any better" because it makes you even dumber than you already are. Just move on and don't waste your name typig worthless stuff like that.

ShortyMac,

Good that you are way better than that anon on the reading. Piece of advice though, don't just go for sex in adult stories. The mentality of "y no sex from the start" is going to make you lose truly great stories in websites like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG, one of the most beautiful stories on site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A beautifully crafted romance.

The writing is so sharp revealing emotions and thoughts with a word or a phrase.

I really enjoyed the story and thank you for creating and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story made me cry, the way the fell in love and were able to understand each other and help each other through the healing process is so sweet. ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous