All Comments on 'He Got Served'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago

Good story, Skippy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
its funny, women often believe

everybody but the man they married.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Skippy is back with a winner. Great story about another wife jumping to conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was pretty entertaining.

Something about jumping to conclusions comes to mind. Kitty. That cracked me up. Well played.

5 stars

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
a well thought out and planned attack

and its a good thing he didn't give her ammo

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Nice story, well done!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 4 years ago

Loved the whole story especially the last two paragraphs, how much was Kitty showing in her pregnancy that she needed larger maternity clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice flash.

He destroyed her with honesty and decency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Right on target

The perfect amount of words put together in a less than random manner leaving a wonderful story in their wake

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But apart from being sacked

The arsehole suffered no real consequences.

His missus stayed with him albeit in a short leash.

I would have preferred him staying with his wife because he was mugged and suffered serious injuries. Testicles destroyed, jaw broken, cock destroyed etc.

Then his wife forces him to wear French maids outfits while she services her lovers and he sucks their cum out of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did you miss any trick?

Law suits. Admirer conning wife. Telling admirer's wife. Younger woman waiting. Wife has regrets. Man is a paragon of virtue. This is the formula loved dearly in LW.

AMerryman 2.0

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Damn...

... for a 750 word tale, that was incredibly detailed and entertaining.

Thank you for sharing.

5/5

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Now, that's a flash!

No nonsense, straight-to-the-point BTB.

Still, I wonder how M&M's slander suit against Jessie went...

You can't feel sorry for idiots, and boy was this wife dumb! Thanks for the tale, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally

ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME! Glad you skip with bullshit and went back to writing good stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"I let someone else give me some bad advice and make some decisions he thought were best for me."

I know it's needed for the stories, but let's see: 1) Husband warns wife that sleaze wants her, she blows hubby's concerns off. 2) Sleaze brings wife "proof" of hubby's cheating. 3) Despite warnings about sleaze's intentions, wife believes him, decides to revenge cheat. 4) Wife chooses sleaze to cheat with, never even THINKING that his exposure of hubby's "cheating" might have had an ulterior motive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

You cracked me up 🤣.

Entertaining, funny, and a new twist. I haven't seen any other story about a process server getting together with a delivery target.

Snappy dialog, interesting plot that moves to a quick resolution.

Gave you 4 *s.

Thank you for the fine work. I'm definitely

AMerryman

P. S. Is it possible you could write a longer story. More characters. Complex plot. More of the entertaining dialog and humor. With your talent and ability a long story would definitely be a big winner 🏁.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 4 years ago
Fun

Just a nice quick read. A changing of the guard, out with the old and in for the new.

lover1953lover1953over 4 years ago

Great Story

Nicely written with good plot development.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
I laughed so hard!

Thanks for a good read.

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* from me.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Great Example of Loving Wives Short Story

Very well written and expertly developed plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

Sad and cruel

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Fun story!

It's hard to imagine the wife did not know the relationship with the older woman. Still, the banter was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what kind of wife jumps to conclusions ??

not very bright or loving that she would take another person's word without confirming or even talking to her husband. he got rid of a wife who doesn't know the meaning of love marriage vows..

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
An Enjoyable Little Flash

That touches (pokes in the eye with a sharp stick?) many of the LW cliches in a clever and humorous tale.

Thanks for the chuckles! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did mary Margaret...

...win her lawsuit? Good short story. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
there is a non-erotic category

Why does people still post non erotic stories here ?

There is a place for them : non-erotic.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Nice smooth short one.

I'll have another, Innkeeper, There is nothing like tripping over a sugar daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wife still got a fifty fifty split

all she did sofar was bitch, moan, cheat, lie, disrespect, and we have no idea if she contributed any of the finances.

ex wife ultimately won. married rich, divorced rich. did fuck-all to earn it.

I look forward to the future....all these newly minted career women....handing over half their earned stuff....to some guy that put a ring on em', and ditched them for another younger chick.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

SImple but fun. Could see the ending coming from a ways away. Still, it brought a chuckle.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago

Was quite a amusing read, I know it was a flash story but felt rushed in places so could of been slightly longer in the hopes of losing the rush.

AethurAethurover 4 years ago
Love it

A quick and clever little story. Nothing new, but that doesn't detract from it. Thanks for sharing.

5*

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
nice quickie

like everyone, I'd love to see the story stretched out, but when it's a flash story like this, it certainly was well written. I would have loved to see MM actually win her law suit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done!

This is an enjoyable, well-written short story, with correct punctuation and spelling. (You even spelled “piqued” correctly rather than “peaked”). Keep doing what you’re doing and I’ll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Depressing

And definitely NOT erotic at all. Maybe it's time for a seperate category called "Pathetic men who have lost their women and gather to read revenge stories."

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
I liked that

it worked well and it's another 5* read.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Re: wife still got a fifty fifty split

Gotta correct that erroneous phrase of yours, Anon:

Wife got a fifty/fifty split... of the money HER HUSBAND DIDN'T MOVE.

Not at all a long story, yet you seems to have forgot him saying:

"I had enough warning to protect a significant part of my assets."

Does that sound like someone who lost half of his money?

'Kinda pointless to read something if you don't understand what you're reading...

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago

Excellent story, loved it.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

No one in this story, in my opinion, is worth crap. Wife is stupid gets duped, cheats and is really an idiot but not malicious and is truly remorseful. Husband is a idiot who obviously wanted out long before, (if not he would have at least gone to counseling to save his family but he didn’t), so although it’s not written in the story but is obvious non the lessas he not even upset. Also as usual hubby comes out smelling like a rose with the hot young girlfriend and wife ends up alone and beaten. Totally unbelievable.

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good

Jumping to conclusions is never the way to go, this wife learned the hard way. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@vickitvohio

All of Skippy's stories are one or two pages.

Many would have been more dramatic and entertaining if written to a longer form story.

AMerryman

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Seemed rushed, perhaps try spend more time and build the story.

FieryPhoenix2012FieryPhoenix2012over 4 years ago
Enjoyed it but...

It does seem odd the wife didn’t know Mary-Margaret, such a close friend of the family.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed but he should have bought cock cage

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
not bad at all

but at least he planned for her down fall

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Had to read again No wimp and /or cuckold

Enjoyed again

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Yeah

Fun little story

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
still being that civil human being

fairness leads to being broke when you don't own the company. Why be fair when your mate wasn't fair before they gave away your pussy/dick. so, why be fair in the end of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very clever

Thank you for a laugh! 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Goes To Show

That one doesn't always need gray matter and body part to get even, then again why get even when you can get ahead. How come my cheating ex didn't use a process server like this? Signed: BTW

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago
Wow!

There You go!..Add this to the list of strangest ways and scenarios of meeting your one true love (Process server) 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Darn good, but what did the god-mother get $$$? M&M did not attend Jesse/Jon's wedding - and was unknown to Jesse? Jon was already willing to dump Jesse due to Blake's deliberate sabotage and Jesse's willing tryst with Blake.

The big question is did Mr. Jon Keiper frame that picture, adding the label "the picture that set me free".

*

5*, Hooyah, salute....

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Almost...

The comments below are ALMOST as entertaining as Skippy's short story, but just almost. 5 stars.

Skippy47, Keep 'em comin'.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Very good. Revenge without trying, in the natural flow of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So I‘m supposed to believe that his wife didn‘t know and never met his godmother who seems to have been like a second mother to him??? Ridiculous...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blake's needs more pain!

She cheated and got caught and found out what she lost.

Huh!?

Trust and respect maybe love all tossed on trash heap

More pain for her also

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blake did not get away scot free.

Regardless of what people might think.

His wife was a vindictive bitch and the only reason he was allowed to stay was to be the father for the kids. She never had sex with her husband again. But she did have sex, in fact quite often AND Blake was forced to watch. When she fell pregnant from one of her lovers (yes multiple lovers) she forced him to raise the child.

He was able to find a good job that paid well to support her and the children but never got anything in return except for scorn and derision. He eventually had enough and after his last biological child left home he got drunk and ran into a tree at high speed. He was that much of a looser he did not kill himself but lived 10 more years being humiliated by his wife.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Silly story, but well constructed

The story was obviously put together with the author's tongue firmly lodged in his cheek, but it was cute and written with some skill. 3*

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Agree 100% with Willowghby -

What's with these readers? 5*s, perhaps to off set undeserved low ratings.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

5*, but it's weird that the wife has never met his godmother. If she was practically a second mother to him, surely she would occasionally visit him. Did she not even attend their wedding?

eightytuneseightytunesabout 3 years ago

oh that is 5 STARS, definitely. touche to the wife who saw the maternity clothes. he-haw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definite hole in the story with the wife not knowing the god mother or who she was.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
I liked this story

WOW, this story really appealed to my sense of humor and fair play. About the only possible negative I could think of would be that it was too short. A lot more effort to expand the characters and dig into their lives a bit more would have made this story perfect. Please keep writing and NEVER lose the humor. Thanks and the 5 is well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Short and humorous. Just pithy and to the point. Jessica was an idiot; this is what results from a lack of communication. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well told not a lot of boring detail or long history. Also a great example of Olympic quality conclusion jumping. Well done.

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

i like the story. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did Mary Margaret go through with the lawsuit, or was that just to upset Jessie? All things considered, it was a very effective way to rub her nose in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again, this was no accident. Wifey wanted to try some “ strange”, and used this for an opportunity. She was still trying to decide, if she wanted to trade up, when he mistakenly got the divorce petition. Unlike your other stories, he actually dumped the bitch. Good for him! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its truly sad when one has no faith in their spouse. Nice story and well told, paced, and written. 5 all day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Inviting out the process server shows brass balls!

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Things aren’t always what they appear to be and it’s best to get all the facts before leaping to conclusions especially where ulterior motives are evident

AileyInnAileyInnover 2 years ago

Super… Our son is going to be huge…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not enough payback on Blake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mac1729 you do realise it is a woman right? Women do not trust their husbands and will believe others over them, she still believed he cheated even though he was proven to be completely innocent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There should b a ton more payback in Blake

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally something to my liking.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Loved it! It's amazing how a person will throw somebody away because they think the grass is greener..............5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever, brilliant, surprising ,and easy to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boy o boy, I really like a humorous burn story. And well written.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

GUESS WHAT???? I LOWERED MY CHOLESTEROL TODAY!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is it in these stories that the husband/wife doesn't KNOW people in their spouses life? Wouldn't M&M have been at the wedding if they were that close? Not just this writr but others do similar stories where the spouse should have known who it was in the picture.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Excellent, well done!

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Very good story. One of the first short stories I very much liked.

DyspneiicDyspneiicalmost 2 years ago

Great story, so-so writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a clever tale. So worth the reading time. For me it was a 5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - writing & the retribution. She took & acted on bad info & tried burning her husband, just to get burned herself. Gotta love it! 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like a pretty week marriage to start with.

Well done, thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to the make rational decisions and stay the course.

Sounded like a really weak marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definately 5 stars

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Nice way to meet a new bride. 5 STARS

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

So, did M&M end up getting Jessies 50% of the divorce settlement in her slander and libel suit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good flash story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep on flashing

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous