He Grabbed My Ass Again

Story Info
She repeated last week's orgy in a subway car.
4.2k words
4.65
25.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers

[This is a continuation of my earlier experience. It might be beneficial if you read "He Grabbed My Ass" before reading this story.]

It had been seven days since I rode the subway again. Well, that's not true. I ride the subway Monday through Friday, morning and evening. No, it had been six days since I went hunting on the subway.

You see, last week I had been raped on the subway. Well, that's not true either. You can't be raped if you are willing, and I was willing. I was very willing! No one can give two handjobs, make love to a woman's soft and shapely body, and get seriously fucked from behind unless they were willing.

Anyway, last week was terrifying, but also the most exciting experience I have ever had. It was terrifying because it was my first time having sex on the subway while there was the chance of being seen during the half-hour of intense sexual activities. And it was exciting because it was my first time having sex on the subway while there was the chance of being seen during the half-hour of intense sexual activities.

As a great author once said, it was the best of times and it was the worst of times. And here I am, seven days later, hoping to repeat the experience.

I was unbelievably nervous. I even dropped the token when I tried to drop it in the slot at the gate. I had no idea if I would see the same man again today or if I would have to try someone new, but I was committed to being groped on the subway again and, hopefully, to being fucked.

I tried to look around subtly as I entered the subway car, but I think the intensity in my eyes and on my face gave me away. I received the most curious expressions from some of the men as I looked around, but I really couldn't read them. Well, what the fuck. If they can't take a joke...

I had already taken my position in the middle of the subway car, holding on to a strap hanging from the ceiling. The car wasn't very full at the moment, but I knew it would be in minutes, and I needed the standing crowd if this was going to work. At least four and preferably six people needed to be standing around me to shield me from the eyes of the rest of the subway car. And there would be plenty of people in a couple of minutes. But I needed that handsome stranger to be standing behind me if he was going to fuck me again. And I really wanted him to fuck me again!

Then I saw him! My handsome stranger was in the front of the subway car about ten feet away. We made eye contact and he subtly grinned and nodded his head.

My pussy immediately began to ooze juices.

The subway car stopped and picked up the expected large crowd it always picked up at that stop. All the seats filled up and a couple dozen people were standing in the aisle. As they shuffled and mingled, getting in place for the next few minutes, I looked around for that handsome man but I couldn't see him. Disappointed, I wondered why he had left the subway car. I knew we had made eye contact and I knew he had recognized me. I could only conclude that he did not want to repeat the experience of last week. I felt a deep sense of let-down flood my heart. And then someone grabbed my ass. Again!

I was thrilled as I resisted the temptation to turn and hug him. And then I froze for a moment, realizing that the hand on my ass might not belong to the man in my fantasies.

I casually looked around as if no one had grabbed my ass, and then I saw him. He was standing right behind me, exactly where I wanted him to be! I felt my heart skip a beat, and my pussy tingled for a moment. I wanted this man so badly that I could almost feel him fuck me again. We made eye contact and I made sure to smile at him. And then I spoke to him.

"I have fantasized about you every night since last week." My voice was low enough that I hoped no one but him could hear me. But I must have failed at that because I saw a woman standing in front of me quickly turn to me, a surprised expression on her face. I decided a short explanation was in order. I smiled at her.

"Last week, this man fondled my ass on this car. Then he exposed my ass and pussy to half of the people here. And then he fucked me. It was terrifying and it was awesome." I smiled again, lust evident in my eyes. And the woman stared at me for a moment, shocked. And then she smiled back.

"Ah, yes, the fantasy of so many women who ride the subway. Delightful fantasy, isn't it?" I grinned.

"But a fantasy that I never had until it actually happened." She returned my grin for a moment. Then she glanced at the very handsome man who had provided that fantasy and turned back to me. I took the opportunity to look her over, wanting to know more about her and what she was wearing.

The woman appeared to be almost forty and very attractive. She had dark brown, almost black, hair that hung below her shoulders in beautiful curls. Her eyes were a penetrating black that looked deeply mysterious and almost sparkled. Her dark brows were carefully manicured, and her makeup was perfect. Her lips were scarlet and they seemed to be ready for kissing.

She wore a simple outfit appropriate for any office. Her button-down blouse was white and not quite transparent, allowing her white lacy bra to be barely seen. Her skirt was reasonably tight, medium in length, and it showed a trim ass. But her boobs were fantastic. They were larger than mine so they were at least a Double-D, and they stood out enough to attract a lot of attention. In short, I was very attracted to her and I expected that the men around her felt the same attraction. And I noticed her checking me out at the same time.

Today, I wore my makeup a little heavier than usual, highlighting my blue eyes. My lips were rust, more brown than red. I was wearing a dress in Navy blue that contrasted with and even accented my blonde hair. My dress didn't quite hug my body, but it made clear that I was shapely, with large breasts, a slim waist, and a sexy tight ass. And, of course, the dress didn't hide my nipples, which were hard and protruding, as always. But the best feature of my dress was the material -- it was easily stretched out of place if I was assaulted again and someone wanted to pull it aside to expose my tits. So, yes, I came prepared today.

After taking several seconds to check each other out, she asked me an unexpected question.

"Would you please tell me about it? I want all the delicious details." And her grin radiated pure lust. I realized that the idea of sharing the story turned me on, so I decided to relive the experience with her. I felt my pussy ooze some juices as I began telling my story from last week.

"Well, he brushed across my ass with his hand, but that was no big deal. I mean, it happens all the time, right?" She grinned and nodded.

"Every day. Only no one has taken it any further with me, no matter how badly I wanted him to. I see videos all the time where a man starts out brushing a woman's body with his hand, and then he goes further, but it seems to only happen in porn." I chuckled, knowing the man behind me could hear everything I said.

"Well, we made our own porn here last week. When his soft caress changed to grabbing my ass, I knew it had to be intentional. But as shocked as I was, I just let him play, and he spent quite some time caressing and squeezing my ass. It was terrifying and thrilling, and for some reason, I just let him do it." I was unconsciously caressing my ass and she glanced down at my hands. Then, grinning, she added to my story.

"And you really do have a nice ass. Hell, I am tempted to caress it myself. Of course, I wouldn't, but..." Her voice trailed off as she glanced down at my ass again. So I turned my back to her and waited. It took several seconds, but she finally reached down and stroked my ass, one cheek and then the other. I heard her moan quietly while I moaned a little louder. Then I went back to describing my experience from last week.

"Anyway, over the next few minutes, he went from subtly caressing my ass to seriously grabbing and squeezing my ass to reaching around and grabbing both boobs. I was surprised at that, and so were the people standing around me. A man on both sides and a man in front all positioned themselves to screen me from the rest of the car. And a woman in front of me reached up and fondled my boobs. When she decided to pinch and twist my nipples, I had my first orgasm."

"Oh, wow! They made you cum?" I nodded, excitement in my eyes.

"When someone grabs and works on my ass, and someone else grabs and plays with my nipples, that will always be enough to make me cum. The fact that it happened on a crowded subway car merely meant I had to keep silent, which is not my usual practice." She almost interrupted me.

"I know what you mean. I make all kinds of noises when I cum, and I am usually loud when I cum. So I have no idea how you could keep quiet." I nodded in agreement and smiled widely.

"I know, right? Well, by this time..." I interrupted myself as I moaned. My sexy stranger had moved behind me and started playing with my ass. He took me by surprise and I couldn't stop the moan of pleasure. And my new friend glanced at my ass and the hands squeezing it and moaned herself.

"Oh, fuck. He is doing it again, isn't he?" I gulped, trying to keep from moaning again.

"Yes, and he does it so well! Damn!" Moaning quietly, I took a second to relax as I let him do what I enjoyed so much, and then I continued.

"Anyway, he stopped caressing my ass and slowly slid my skirt up just higher than my hips. Then he reached underneath me and started playing with my pussy. I was wearing a thong then, but that never got in his way. He just pulled it aside and began stroking my pussy. First, he played with my lips and then with my clit. And then he did the expected thing -- he penetrated me with his fingers." This time both of us groaned loudly, and a man standing behind her turned to look at us.

Thankfully, he seemed to be the only person who heard us groan, although the two men on either side of me moved a little closer without actually looking at me. I continued my story with at least five people listening to me.

"As he was finger-fucking me from behind, the woman in front of me slid up my blouse and began playing with my tits. So now my bare ass and my bare tits were there for everyone to see. I couldn't believe that I was allowing this to happen to me in a crowded subway car, but for some reason, I just let them do it. I was terrified and really turned on at the same time." I paused as both of us groaned again, and I thought I heard the man behind her moan quietly. As I smiled at her, I saw her eyes open wide and an expression of shock took over her face. A couple of seconds later, she moaned again, but this time it wasn't because of my story. I looked her over and saw that the man behind her was caressing and squeezing her ass cheeks. I grinned at her and she returned my grin.

"And now you know what it feels like." And we took several seconds to share her new experience before I continued.

"By this time, three things happened simultaneously. The men on both sides of me and the man and woman in front of me positioned themselves so that I was screened from the rest of the passengers. Plus, the men on both sides of me had taken out their cocks and I was giving them handjobs. And last, the man behind me had replaced his fingers with his cock. So I was being fucked while I was giving two handjobs. It was incredible!" My new female friend opened her mouth as if to speak, but nothing came out. A couple of seconds later, she finally spoke.

"All this was happening on the subway? Holy shit!"

"I know, right? And then something surprising happened. The woman in front of me unbuttoned her blouse and freed her boobs for me to play with. I hadn't touched a woman since college, but I reached out and played with her tits and grabbed her nipples and loved it." I watched my new friend carefully as I described my first lesbian experience in ten years to see what effect my story had on her. She subtly glanced around to see how much the people around us were shielding us from other people's eyes, and then she smiled at me.

Slowly, she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse. Without opening her blouse, she reached out and took my hands, placing them on her boobs. I smiled widely and began playing with her very large and very squeezable boobs while trying to be subtle about it. Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly. I matched her moan without thinking.

I locked eyes with her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse another button, exposing her lacy bra. It was beautiful, and I unconsciously moaned in full appreciation. Then I pulled her bra down just enough to expose her nipples. They were large, about the size of my thumb, and very hard. I couldn't resist, but really didn't even try. I grabbed both nipples and gently squeezed. She moaned much louder this time, and the men on each side of her turned. They both registered shock for a couple of seconds, and then they simply grinned. They moved a little closer in an attempt to shield her from the eyes of the rest of the passengers.

Now we were both hidden by a small circle of voyeurs in the mass of passengers. I grinned at my new friend and gently twisted her nipples. She moaned again but a little quieter. Then I felt a hand brush against my right boob. I turned and looked into the eyes of a very tall and very handsome man in a three-piece business suit. He smiled at me and got a firm grip on my tit. I returned his smile and continued my story, loud enough for my new friend and the men surrounding us to hear.

"So now I had a hard cock fucking me from behind and I had two more hard cocks in my hands. I was giving them handjobs, which left the woman in front of me untouched. So I slowly leaned down and kissed her right nipple. She moaned loudly, encouraging me to take her nipple in my mouth. I sucked it for a couple of seconds as she moaned quietly, then I sucked it harder. She opened her mouth and I could tell she was about to scream in pleasure. So I raised up and kissed her on the mouth. This stifled her scream and thrilled me. I had not touched a woman's body since I was in college and here I was kissing a woman for the first time in ten years. My body began to tingle all over.

"She continued to twist my nipples and between her actions and mine, I moaned quite loudly. This caused the four men standing around me and the man fucking me from behind to moan, too. I had no idea why a dozen people didn't turn around and start paying serious attention to what was happening, but they didn't. Still, the possibility of all those people listening and watching just turned me on all the more."

The woman next to me moaned loudly, but I wasn't sure if it was because of my story or because the man stroking her ass had raised his hands and grabbed both of her tits. I grinned at her but she didn't see because her eyes were closed as she enjoyed her boobs being mauled by a stranger. So I continued telling my story as I was being fucked from behind. I had difficulty concentrating on my story because I was being fucked, but I continued anyway.

"So here I was being fucked from behind while I was giving the men on both sides of me a handjob, plus I was kissing the woman in front of me. I was in sensory overload and loving every second of it." I stopped because the man on my right who had been playing with my right boob had unzipped his pants and pulled out a very large and very hard cock. I grinned at him and quickly grabbed it, slowly stroking it as I continued my story.

"The man on my right grunted loudly and blew his load on the floor, getting a small amount of cum on my skirt. I milked his cock carefully, getting lots of cum on my hand. I looked at him and slowly raised my hand to my mouth, licking it and cleaning all the cum off it." There were several moans at this comment, too many for me to know who was moaning. And then the very large and very hard cock in my hand imitated my story and I felt his cum ooze into my hand, coating it with a huge load. I moaned as I looked down at my cum-coated hand.

Then I did just what I had done last week, and I raised the hand to my mouth and licked all the cum off it. More moans came from the people watching, which now included two more men. I grinned at the newcomers and continued my story. I was really getting turned on by telling it to the several people listening, plus I was still being fucked by the man standing behind me. I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, enjoying the situation and savoring the cum still in my mouth, and then continued describing my experience from last week.

"The man fucking me from behind grunted loudly and then came. I felt several jets of cum paint the walls of my pussy. Finally, after several seconds, he stopped moving and just stood there with his cock still in my pussy. I savored the feeling until he softened and almost fell out, leaving my pussy empty of cock but filled with cum. I stood there, feeling the cum ooze out until he repositioned my panties to cover my pussy and keep the cum inside. I moaned loudly, enjoying the thought of carrying his cum inside me until I got home." By this time there were several people around me moaning and I was getting so turned on by all the sounds I heard.

"Apparently, the man on my left was getting really turned on by everything and he couldn't take any more. He blew his load all over the floor and in my hand and even on my skirt. At least he managed to moan very quietly so no other people heard him. And the woman standing in front of me saw that the man fucking me from behind had cum but left me unfinished. Since my skirt was still up around my waist, she reached down and used her hand to continue my pleasure. She stroked my lips for a few seconds and then brought her fingers to her lips. The cum glistened as she licked and then sucked her fingers for several seconds, causing a couple of the men around us to groan. Then she reached back down and slid two fingers inside me.

"She finger-fucked me for about ten seconds until I came. Hard. I bowed up and bucked my hips, thrusting myself against her penetrating fingers for several seconds as my exposed tits jiggled and and bounced and swayed. I grabbed my tits with both hands to hold them still and stifled my moans as much as possible, fighting the urge to scream in pleasure. It took quite some seconds for me to cycle through my orgasm before I could stop bouncing and jiggling. Finally, I was reduced to gentle aftershocks and a quiet moan here and there." I paused as I closed my eyes, reliving that experience, and felt a tingling sensation travel up and down my spine. I didn't cum but I was very close to it and apparently it showed on my face.

As I stood there with my eyes closed, savoring the orgasmic sensations for several seconds, I was surprised to feel some fingers penetrate my pussy. I returned to the present and opened my eyes to see the woman standing in front of me with her arm extended and her hand working my pussy. It took only seconds for me to cum and I made entirely too much noise announcing my orgasm. Several people turned to look at me and I tried to act like everything was normal, but I didn't believe that my body language denied my orgasm. And I was glad that the six people surrounding me closed in a little more to shield me from the rest of the passengers.

So far, I was fucked from behind plus I had played with a woman's boobs. In addition, I had given two handjobs. Added to that was the inspiration I had given a man to rub a woman's ass and play with her boobs. And I had kissed her and played with her boobs. In short, I had repeated my experience from last week. There was only one thing missing. I smiled at the woman in front of me and reached down to slowly raise her skirt until her panties were exposed. I waited for her permission and she smiled warmly at me.

TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers
12