He Grabbed My Ass Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand down the front of her panties and felt her smooth pussy just sopping wet with her juices. I gently played with her pussy lips, slowly stroking them and spreading her juices around. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly and I could tell she was close.

I slowly penetrated her with two fingers and she moaned even louder. I gently moved my fingers in and out, fucking her slowly. She moaned again and then quietly urged me.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." She moaned again and a several of the men standing around us echoed her moan. I worked my fingers faster for several seconds and then began fucking her really hard. My entire body moved as I finger-fucked her, and I closed my eyes to better concentrate on making her cum. She was groaning constantly as she thrust her hips forward to meet my fingers, and I could tell she was about to cum.

Suddenly, her hands went to her mouth in an effort to stifle her scream, but she was only partially effective. Several of the nearby passengers craned their necks to see what was going on. The small group of men participating in our sensual games could physically shield us from the view of the other passengers, but the two of us were simply making too much noise to fully escape the attention of at least a dozen other passengers. In addition, I was sure they could smell our arousal. I was so turned on by the physical stimulation plus the emotional thrill of participating in public sex. Again. I felt my body quiver from the excitement of it all.

Slowly, the woman in front of me recovered from her orgasm. The two of us adjusted our boobs inside our bras, and then our clothes, making ourselves publicly presentable again. We hugged other and kissed, a slow but passionate kiss. Then we turned and hugged the five men who had so graciously shielded us from view, three of them benefiting from the sexual experience directly. We self-consciously grinned at each other, our expressions morphing into smiles of friendship. And then we arrived at the next stop. I looked around at my new friends and smiled at them again.

"You know, there is an excellent pub about a block from here. I would love it if you all could join me for a drink. Or maybe two. And maybe we could make arrangements to repeat this awesome experience next week." We exchanged smiles as we left the subway car and walked up the stairs to the street above.

12