All Comments on 'He Had Always Suspected...'

by azfantasy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Great sex keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing will be looking for chapter 2.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A good start

Now that he has fucked Kim, he had better take care of his wife Becca and please her sexually.

The trouble with two women and one man, the man better be a complete stud and be able to fuck all night, or one of the women is going feel left out.

He should fuck his wife while she is licking Kim's pussy, that way both women can get off.

I hope to see more soon, thanks for the read.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
GETTING CAUGHT

and opening the relationship. TK U MLJ LV NV

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
definitely want more, please

nice slow hot detailed sex please- in all the ways possible. Then maybe the complication of Kim getting preggers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Something is not right..low scores but "glowing" comments

Appears comments being "sanitized." Aggregate scores when I looked was an exact 3.00. Hardly rates the comments we see. Story IS trash and strongly suspect negative comments are being deleted by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Every mans fantasy? or every mans nightmare? It is highly likely that these two women have been fucking around with each other for a while, and cucking the husband no one just jumps into bed with the same sex by 'accident' it is always planned by one of them. But the husband better start taking those little blue pills if he wants to satisfy his wife and stop her turning completely lesbian. He has lot to do to keep his wife most bisexual wives end up leaving the husband because he can't satisfy them the way their woman lover can.

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
Good start.

I like the beginning; at least it's not the run-of-the-mill cuckold story of husband humiliation. Try another category for your stories; the readers in this category are too difficult to please. They seem to be split according to their tastes: half of them will give you a decent score for your work, the other half will give you a ridiculously low score to punish you. Probably Group or Lesbian would be better.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
I thought it was a hot flash-story

Sexy diversion. It isn't written as a morality tale, but rather as a stroke story. So, I look at it that way. I thought it was plenty sexy. The tale could go any number of ways....

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Cheating is Cheating

Slippery slope here

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
Belongs in lesbian sex.

Therefore, 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If your a bi married woman this story is for you

Seriously, This is about a loving bi wife...could be filed under two tags. Stop being picky. I'm a bi sexual married woman and loved the story! If your so closed minded you are on wrong site.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 12 years ago
Ladies,

How many women out there would seriously, really, enjoy coming home and seeing their husband sucking another mans cock or listen to him moan while Billy the Biker had her husband bent over the kitchen table nailing him in the keister??

I suspect not many! even the bi-sexual women I know appreciate bisexuality as long as it is them swinging both ways!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Fantasy

Definitely a man's fantasy to walk in on two women and join them. It could have dire consequences for a marriage however.........oh I'm thinking too much.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
turncoat

gobbling the knob, his cornhole open for business, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Knew For Sure

My wife had more than one female lover. They never let me join them but I often openly watched and was very turned on with what I saw.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHENEVER YOU GET A HUNCH

try and bet a bunch and ride the streak. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome

My girlfriend has shagged lots of girls but i havent caught her yet.cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
While It Lasted

My wife had several affairs during the 16 years we were married and finally left me to live with and eventually marry her lesbian boss. I knew my wife was bisexual when we married, and yes, I too fantasized a threesome. Never happened 'cause I didn't have the equipment to keep one woman satisfied, certainly not two concurrently.

When after seeing her boss secretly for a year my wife told me of the betrayal; I was shocked and embarrassed, but still hoping I could see them in action. I did finally in the month before she left, and though it's crushing to admit, her lover is the stud I never was. Strong but sensuous, able to pump her strap-on into my wife for 35 minutes, yet able to lick, cuddle and play as need be. They were both so verbal with my wife screaming her boss' name and begging for more I came just from the slightest touch to my cockhead through my pocket.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Just another one

Just another one that was never completed or finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Half a story. Unfinished.

One star

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous