All Comments on 'He is a Freak Honey'

by Foux Pas

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Realty

Most of the writers tell us that black has the biggest. Yet looking at some of the porn video, none of the ladies taking those big dude are wet. Their faces indicate it is only a show, they do not enjoy love making with the big dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Saw something almost like this happen once

In college, girl had broken up with her boyfriend and was really mad at him. They both went to a party that weekend, and she decided to screw a black kid that had the reputation of being big to piss him off. She did screw him, but confided to several of her friends that her ex was bigger, though they never got back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poetic justice

Good one. Nice to see a "big dick stud" get his comeuppance.

I've heard that Arabs are supposed to have the biggest average cock size of any "race" (something an Arab told me, write the end yourself). From the stats I've been able to find, it looks like blacks/negroes/insert PC term here do have bigger cocks on average - by a measly 0.1 inches when erect. Hardly a world shattering difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wimpy white cracker

with a very big dick..serves the black asshole right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantasy

pure fantasy

and the dreams of

a wittle white guy ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is very funny

I loved the way you reversed the normal cockold story and turned it into almost a parody. It was a fun little read. The twist at the end was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dumb and really unbelievable, just a tale about

two men who have unbelievable dicks and about a woman who was sad. Thsi story was fucked up!

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
Freaky story and not very well written

I gave it a 3 because it was something different. You'll have the brothers coming out of the woodwork with this one you know that! They'll all be bitching about race and hate etce etc etc. You know that shit and you know you can't write a story about a black man who has a dick smaller than a white guys, hell you know that! They all have 12 inch cocks. Oh and they last fir hours and hours w/o cumming. Then when they finally do they raise the ocean's sea levels!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
Arrested Development

The infantile obsession with penis sizing is more of an indication to an arrested development, as in ‘Whose is longer?’; ‘Who can pee further?’ ‘Who can pull on the girls’ bras without being caught?’ - All reminiscent from somewhere around ten to twelve years old boys sexual development. And just as sexy.

wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
i accept it for what

it is, tongue in cheek humor. fantastic little story. from some of the comments, i believe there are a few who have forgotten how to laugh. lighten up guys, not everything in life is serious or meant to be. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very cute

A real cute story. Short and to the point with an interesting ending. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reminds me...

Of the old joke about the guy born with 3 testicles. He won many a wager by betting with other men that they had five between them. All went well until the day one man said, “well here’s my one, where’s your four?”

My best regards

S-DesS-Desabout 18 years ago
You Rock!

A friend told me about this story, so I came to check it out. It's freaking brilliant. Well told, good build-up and a funny surprise ending (well it would have been a surprise if my friend didn't spoil it). Will check out more of your stories, please keep writing funny, there aren't enough authors doing it.

S-Des

P.S. Maybe at least one sex scene next time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Actually quite funny!

I would have put this in Humour/Satire.

I missed this when it came out - I was in Cancun for 10 days.

Great ending.

DJ

Musik216Musik216about 17 years ago
Good Story

You actually took your time and played it out. However, I concur that this should have been in Humor/Satire category. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
damn wimp

LOL. that was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
and the wife

She should lose the husband's equipment and have to slum with lesser equipment. A situation is created and h/w have this curious little game?

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I'd just as soon he shot the ass hole. You'd be AMAZED what a hollow point .45 calibre will do to a fellas cock and balls.

ANYONE that conceited needs to be brought down HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Top Yarn

I'll still be laughing next week. Thanks, it's a ripper yarn!

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
You fooled me...

nice job at sucking us all into what you wanted us to think.

Well Done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THATS ALL FOLKS

And Flux Pas never posted another story .

The End

AMerryman

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 8 years ago
One Was Enough

Hilarious. Actually instead of Humor it should be in the Interracial category. I figure there it would be totally original.

ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon fantasy

Reads like you are jealous black guy. Numerous sistahs have told me how disappointed they are with supposed bbc. They see flaccid black meat hanging and wonder how big when hard. Trouble is no or little growth

What you see is what you get

I have bedded over two dozen black females. Funny how even yo momma felt like a virgin

Same as socio-economic outlook you still with hommies in no growth industry.

If you can find yo way off the corner maybe I will let you shovel my walks.

Ever notice how ''white'' your little sister is....be nice to mydaughter bro

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Funny

A new direction. Whatever his name was for our down in the worst way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey twiiissssstttttttttttttttt

Still a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And You Don't Mess Around

With Todd... At least Be'zhawn wasnt' cut in about a hundred places, shot in a couple more and the soles of his feet weren't bloody. Fun little flash story. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About damn time

Science has proven that white men are actually bigger, finally someone admits the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous