He is Your Master Now Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, think about this: you've been swallowing food your entire life without gagging. And maybe every once in a while, you probably swallow big chunks without chewing it down too small. When you do that, that food is coming into contact with the very same parts of your throat that trigger the gag reflex. And yet you don't gag. Why? Because you're eating and that's all your mind needs to know to override the gag reflex to the point where it doesn't even come into play.

"Think about it. If gagging was completely involuntary, we wouldn't be able to eat anything."

He took a moment to think. It made a lot of sense. In fact just last night---

"In fact, I heard that you were so hungry when they got around to feeding you last night, that you wolfed down some pretty big chunks of chicken. Try to put yourself in that frame of mind; like you're really, really hungry."

She brought the ivory dildo toward his mouth again. "OK. Open."

This time, she rested the tip of the dildo on his lower lip. She hadn't done that the first time. It actually better prepared him as he could feel the head of the phallus slide along his tongue. He could only guess that she hadn't done it before because she wanted him to gag sooner just to set him up for this attempt. The end result of this rationalizing was that Ambrose now felt confident in Pippi's skills as an instructor.

She started guiding it in much slower this time as well. When the phallus reached the marker she had noted before, she pushed it in further, a little quicker than he had expected.

He had to admire the deviousness of her bringing up his voracious hunger from last night, because that was exactly what he envisioned as the phallus was pushed down his throat all the way to the testicles.

"Wow! Incredible. And only on the second try. That's it. Just pretend you're hungry like last night except now you're hungry for cock."

The comment perturbed him enough to momentarily take his focus away from the task, which ironically better enabled to keep the ivory phallus balls deep in his mouth.

"Wow. That's awesome. Hold it for a few seconds."

She counted down from ten to one, and like a reverse lift off she pulled the phallus out of his mouth. He coughed, but only because some saliva slipped down his trachea while he tried to regain his breath.

"Oh my god Ambrose. I can't believe it. I've never had a novice take to that so quickly. Bravo."

The resentment he wanted to feel was stayed by the apparently sincere joy on Pippi's face.

"I can't wait to tell Cassilda about this. Listen to what a dummy I am. She probably already knows. Or maybe she doesn't. Sometimes she likes to be surprised."

At the thought that Cassilda would be pleased, his resentment eased off.

While this "feat" was still fresh in his mind, they repeated it several times, during which he held the phallus as deep as it would go for longer intervals.

It was during one of these tries that Pippi gave him a mini lecture.

"Ambrose, let me tell you something about physical skills. Muscle memory is the key to perfecting most physical skills. Imagine the first time you finally learned to ride a bike. They say once you learn, you'll never forget how. But that's not true. It has to be reinforced repeatedly in the beginning. Learning to ride a bike just once, and then never again for a year or more years is like never having learned to ride it at all and having to fall and suffer scrapes and scratches all over again."

She pulled out the dildo.

"I have a little confession to make. That little speech I just told you? That was actually scripted. It takes roughly thirty seconds for me to run through it. You went a whole half a minute with an ivory cock down your throat and honestly, that's the fastest progress I've ever clocked on a beginner. You my friend, are a natural born cock sucker."

She suddenly chuckled to herself causing Ambrose to begin feeling shame and anger, but before those feelings could take shape, she provided an alternative reason for her laughter.

"I just realized what I said: a 'whole half' of a minute. Get it?" she asked, "nothing can be a whole and a half at the same time."

Upon hearing himself referred to as a cock sucker something new happened to him. The shame and anger that was about to overtake him was genuine and threatened to spark an extreme reaction. But there was a small part of him that was looking for any kind of distraction that could snuff out those feelings and her little joke provided it.

But with the evaporation of his shame and anger he realized that relief wasn't the only thing he felt. He felt pride over what Pippi told him: He was a natural cocksucker.

It was not a feeling he could snuff out. In fact he verbalized it to himself internally: I'm a good cocksucker. He consoled himself by telling himself that this was all for Cassilda. He would never go down on a man.

Pippi, unaware of this brief revery, intruded on his thoughts. "I just want to clear something up about Cassilda pegging you last night" she said, shifting subjects.

"Pegging?"

"Using a dildo on you. You know? As in sticking a peg in a hole."

Ambrose frowned at that. For the first time in his life, he accepted that he was a good cocksucker, perhaps even a great one. His pride was bittersweet but it was pride just the same. And Pippi given him no time to grow into that acceptance or rail against it before bringing up his unceremonious deflowering from the night before. Was she trying to keep him off balance?

"Hey, if you find that insulting, we can just call it 'fucking you in the ass'. I just thought 'pegging' would be less troubling."

Despite taking a liking to Pippi, he was learning that there could sometimes be an edge to her that seemed to mask impatience on her part.

"I just had never heard that word used like that." He tried to say in a matter of fact manner, but it still came out sounding apologetically weak.

"Fair enough. But back to the point I was trying to make. I'm sure you figured this out, I just wanted to make sure; when Cassilda pegs you, she can feel you as if the dildo is a part of her body--- as if it was an actual penis that has attached itself to her nervous system."

"I wanted to ask about that. But yeah, she came in---" Ambrose was embarrassed "--- she came in my ass."

"Yeah. Well as you know by now, her body has unique properties and she has total control over it. She's bound to cum in your ass again. I suggest you don't get hung up about it."

"Is it really like--- a real--- penis. Like from a dead body?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I've never witnessed her using it. I've heard about it and she's told me so herself, but she didn't go into too many details.

"I don't know if it's that her vagina has incredible grip strength or whether there's actually some fusion there where the dildo becomes part of her body, the bottom line is that she doesn't need a strap on harness.

"But how does she 'cum' through it?"

"Oh. That. Obviously, there's a tube in running through the entire thing. The other hole is in the base. That hole's much bigger. Basically, she can direct her 'juices', through it. That's about all I know. As you know, she can produce quite a bit of juices, but It still puzzles me that she's able to summon any kind of pressure to squirt it out through the tip.

"You should probably know that she can also enjoy blowjobs through them."

"'Them?' She has others?"

"She has many. I call them 'magic dicks'. I guess it's needless to say they're not retail items and I'm not sure either one of us wants to know what they really are or where they're from. They come in all different sizes and ethnicities."

"Ethnicities?" Ambrose appeared worried.

The disappointment on Pippi's face was slight but evident.

"The variety of Cassilda's 'arsenal' is irrelevant because she's the one making love to you." She looked at him sharply. You should understand that because Cassilda abhors bigotry, you could find yourself at the tail end of a very painful object lesson if your views on such matters are not in line with hers."

Ambrose already seemed resigned to overcoming some of his attitudes, but he still had some worrying concerns.

"You also said different sizes---"

"Oh yeah, some of them are quite large. But honestly," she said to allay his fears, "she doesn't use the biggest ones on everyone."

Before he could become too lost in tangle of fearful anxieties, Pippi plunged ahead with his training.

"OK. So, we're going to set aside the mechanics of deep throating---. what's wrong?"

Ambrose had lost some of his enthusiasm.

"It's that word, 'deep throat'. Just now, hearing you say it out loud--- I don't know."

"Wallet."

"What?" Ambrose was confused.

"Remember the mugger with the wallet. Just hand it over your wallet."

It didn't exactly mollify him as it seemed more like a threat, rather than a reminder that he promised to be obedient. But either way, he got the message.

"What we're going to do now," she said pulling out a stop watch, "is more of the same but you'll keep the phallus in for exactly thirty seconds, I'll allow you to recover and then' we'll change up when I feel the time is right."

After just a few more times Pippi decided to move on.

"Ok. What you've been doing is what I like to call 'single thrust deep throat'. I shoved it in once, and you held it. What I want you to try now is a double thrust. "What that means is, I'll shove it in once, pull out immediately, thrust back in, then you'll hold it for thirty seconds.

"You shouldn't have a problem, but it will be a little different because you have to guard against coughing. You see that dildo is going to be coated with your saliva when it comes up and obviously it won't be wiped before going back down again.

"Make me proud Ambrose."

After a few tries, Pippi was indeed proud of him.

"I think we should get a little bolder this time. What do you think?"

There was really only one correct answer to that question.

"Take my wallet."

Pippi forced a fake smile. "I think we can put that metaphor to rest for now. "

She picked up the next largest dildo. The color approximated that of a white man's penis. It was slightly thicker than the ivory dildo and was perhaps an inch and a half longer.

"Now this one is obviously a little bigger than the ivory one, so we're going to try a single thrust and hold for 30 so you can get a feel for it. When I think you're ready, we'll try a double thrust and hold for thirty.

"When I say 'ready', take a deep breath and open wide."

He was able to do it, but it was just difficult enough for him to worry about the larger specimens on the table. This one was just a bit thicker than the ivory one, but there seemed to be a multiplier effect that made it seem even thicker when he throated it.

"Wow Ambrose. That was just wonderful."

She paused with a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"I think we should go for broke here."

He didn't like the sound of that, but he was determined to keep pleasing Cassilda and Pippi was a conduit to that aim.

"Listen, we can always retreat if you can't handle it and then try again. What do you say?"

"I trust you." He really did.

"I'm glad to hear that. Now, you should be aware that this kind of vigorous deep throating can sometimes produce a lot of mucus and that's not something I expect you to endure so don't go overboard in trying to please me. Like I said, we can always retreat and work back up to it.

"You may be a novice, but you definitely have an innate talent for sucking c--- for this sort of thing so we won't be measuring progress in this exercise. This'll be strictly training at this point. What I'm going to do, is repeatedly deep throat you until you can't continue. The progress we'll be measuring now is how often you can do it."

"OK," he said worriedly.

It was tough going initially, but with lots of encouragement from Pippi, he was able to soldier on respectably much to her genuine delight.

"Well once again, you've exceeded my expectations and we'll continue working on that but," she smiled with an expression of amused deviousness, "right now we need to explore the finer techniques of fellatio."

She stood up, walked to a dresser drawer and pulled out a belt of some kind. She then put it on over her skirt. "Don't worry, this isn't for pegging," she said when Ambrose looked concerned, "it lacks the stabilizing straps that go around the legs. I can't properly strap on in this outfit and I don't feel like going naked just yet."

"So why do you need it then" said Ambrose warily.

It piqued his interest that one day he would eventually get to see Pippi. But not enough to distract him from the moment.

Pippi ignored him as her smile transitioned into a wicked grin. She proceeded to don the belt, attach to it the dildo that had just been employed, moved some feet away from the divan and bade Ambrose to come to her.

He did as he was told of course.

Pippi stared assertively into his eyes, and in a relaxed but newly commanding tone ordered him to "Get on your knees."

Ambrose hesitated.

"When I tell you to get on your knees, you don't think about it, you just do it and do it quick." She was considerably more firm.

Ambrose sank to his knees, slouched and stared blankly at the floor. Pippi could intuit that he was not as dejected as he was trying to make himself appear. With each minute, he was growing into his new reality.

"I want you to look up at me adoringly."

Ambrose complied.

"That's not very convincing but it's fine for now. You'll have to work on it though."

She then began her next lesson in a near rapturous tone that to Ambrose, was somehow genuinely hypnotic. He was fairly certain there was no bewitchment involved.

"You know, a loving wife or girlfriend is not always in the mood to please her man with a blow job. But some women love their men so much and they know that it means so much to their man. For such a woman, just putting his cock in her mouth won't cut it. She knows her man wants to feel like a king, a god.

"Even if only for just that moment, she knows that he wants to believe that she views her whole life as little more than a series of meaningless actions leading to the moment when she sinks to her knees, unbuckles his belt, opens his fly and reaches in for the prize.

"Ambrose, when you do this for the glory of Cassilda, you need to want to do it or at least look convincingly as if you want to do it. No matter how good an act, she'll always be able to tell it's an act. But it won't matter so long as you make a good show of it because just acting your heart out in a tour de force performance, is itself a form of subservience.

"You have to look as if you've been dying to suck Cassilda's 'cock'; that it's all you've been thinking about for days.

"Here's some motivation for you. In your mind pretend that this need is only desire to a small degree, that it's actually more like a strong instinct. An instinct hard coded in your genes and tightly coiled around your very soul and psyche.

"You have to convey that this instinct is so strong, and that you've been so longing for it, that you mollified this need to suck cock by practicing on your fingers, carrots, sausages, anything phallic. And now that you're on your knees, with her cock just inches from your face, you can hardly believe your good luck.

"Make your tongue dance before it's even made an appearance. Look ravenous, look hungry for cock. In your mind's eye, imagine that your mouth is watering and that your saliva is so copious that it's threatening to flow out of your mouth unless you wrap your lips around that cock."

Ambrose put all he could into picturing Cassilda, lording her phallus over him. His mouth did indeed begin to water.

For the next two hours Pippi schooled him in the fine art, not of giving an effective blowjob, but rather, of making rapturous love to a cock with his mouth.

They stopped long enough to grab a quick lunch prepared by Governess Goode, after which, they headed to the sub level where a workout room was located.


12