He Just Opened the Door

Story Info
On our trip to Baja, California (Mexico), after a long, f...
758 words
3.91
9.9k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers

On our trip to Baja, California (Mexico), after a long, fun day of driving the dunes, we arrived late at our hotel.

I went to the beach to have a late beer with our friends, and Rita said she was tired and went to our room. After about an hour, I went to the room, and as I walked into the hallway leading to our room, I saw a young man leaving a room. As he walked past me, he smiled and said, "you have to try that room; it's great. At first, I thought I was in the wrong room, but she taught me otherwise." I first didn't think anything of it and looked for our room number. I was surprised when I saw that our room is the one that the young man came out of.

I opened the door, which was not locked, and saw Rita sitting in the bed, looking surprised to see me. I asked what was going on; I just saw some guy come out of our room? BTW, she was naked, and the bed was in a wild state.

She explained that she had gone to our room and, after closing the door, noticed that the lock was broken. She didn't think anything of it since she thought that I would come to bed shortly. She got undressed and climbed into bed. After a few minutes, the door opened, and thinking it was me, she didn't look. The guy went to the bathroom, and Rita still thought it was me and said, come to bed already. She heard him undressing, and he climbed into the bed. She had her back to him and snuggled up to him as he made himself comfortable next to her. After a few minutes of him feeling Rita's big tits and probing her pussy, she started to realize that something was different. She thought I was more energetic than usual but turned her on, and she turned on her back and spread her legs. Since it was dark, she still didn't see that it wasn't me. She was really getting turned on and spreading her legs further. She told him to fuck her already, and he climbed on top of her and put his cock in her dripping pussy. Then she realized that it wasn't me since he was much larger than me, so that she really could feel the difference in her pussy. But she was really horny, and even though she knew that it was wrong, she didn't want him to stop, and she just continued to fuck him. And fuck him she did, she told me that he was rock hard and pumped her like a rabbit. After she came once, Rita normally needs a pause, and if I don't cum with her, she asks me to hurry up. With him, she couldn't tell him to stop or hurry up, so she decided to fuck him harder to get him to cum. This must-have turned him on more because he grabbed Rita and flipped her on her stomach, and started to fuck her doggy style, grabbing her hips and pulling her onto his long-hard cock.

Rita at first couldn't believe this, and as she poked her ass up, allowing him to press even deeper in her, she got turned on again and started to grind her ass into his pelvic, making his cock massage her womb. Thu caused both of them to cum with each other, with him falling on her back, still holding on to her tits, gasping for air as his softening cock slowly slipped out of her releasing huge amounts of his cum.

He then thanked her for a great fuck kissed her put on his clothes, and left.

As she started to regain composure, rolled over, and sat up, I entered the room. She initially thought he was returning for more, but in the dim light from the hallway through the open door, she recognized me and was shocked because she hadn't had time to clean herself and was still seeping cum from her pussy.

I pulled the covers from her and saw that her nipples were swollen and tits were red from his obviously hard groping and pinching. Also, she was sitting in a pool of cum and could see that his cum really was still seeping out of her. And since she was sitting with her legs spread, this formed a pool on the bed under and in front of her pussy which was red and swollen.

Wurlybird
Wurlybird
15 Followers