He Just Walked Away

Story Info
Two brothers found love through a bump.
8.5k words
3.74
42.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just walked away.

By loveofmyLife75.

My name is Arthur Clark I am thirty and not bad looking if I say so. Five -ten, broad, and muscular I spend a lot of time working out at the gym. I am next in line for promotion. I live in a small flat and have been divorced twice. Thank God we had no children with either of my two slut wives. Both my ex-wives cheated on me with what I thought were my best friends.

Well, each of them got what they wanted from my slut ex-wife. My friends are no longer friends of mine. As people say, once a cheat is always a cheat. My ex-best friends will pay the price one day. That is their problem now.

I have a brother Tony; he is two years younger. He is much better looking than me, but not as well built. He married a girl the same age as him. Mum and dad had died a year after he was married. I was now the head of our small family. When we were growing up, we were the best of friends and still are.

Mum and Dad kept on saying to me.

"Look after your brother, he's not as strong as you," Mum and Dad used to say.

"We know he will come to you if he is in trouble or needs help". Mum and Dad said.

I never realized how true it was.

He knew what caused my two divorces. He would not hear of anything bad said about his wife Chris. He loved her so much. In my way, I was trying to warn him it can happen to him. When I first met Chris, I had a feeling she was not right for him. I tried telling him she was not right for him. He was obsessed with her; nothing would change his mind.

I was glad Mum and Dad saw Tony married to Chris. I was his best man, and our parents were ever so pleased. Tony worshipped an inch of ground that she walked on. She could do no wrong.

The first two years of their married life were just great. I visited them twice a week and when I was there. Tony was close to Chris helping her all the time.

Tony worked in the furniture trade since he left school. He knew his job backwards. He was eager to get home to see Chris. The woman he loved so much and it was the same for her. Their sex life was good.

Chris was manager and she was able to take out sales reps for lunches. She paid for the lunches out of her own pocket. Then she would claim the money back from the company. There was one sales rep who visited twice a week. She was getting reductions from him. Chris's boss did not mind her being late from lunch; she was saving the company money.

All things started to change. As I have said Tony loved Chris so much. But Chris started to come home late from work once a week on Wednesday nights. This had been going on for three weeks.

"Chris, why are you coming home late."

"Just late meetings," she said.

Tony had no choice but he had to believe her. They had sex nightly. Now all things have started to change. The next three weeks were the same. Sex on Wednesday nights now had changed. Then Chris started to come home late on Monday nights.

"Chris, why are you coming home late."

"Just late meetings," she said.

Sex on Monday nights now had changed. There was no sex on those two nights. He was now starting to grow up. He watched her more closely now. When she came home on those two nights. She always dressed down for the rest of the week.

He knew something had changed her. He had now realized two things. There was no sex on those two nights. She went and had a shower within seconds of coming home. The penny had now dropped and she was cheating on him.

I called off as usual on Thursday night.

"Could we go for a couple of drinks?'' Tony said.

Tony was quiet, on the way to the pub.

"Tony what is it that's troubling you?" I said.

With that, Tony stopped walking and turned to me.

"I do not want a drink; I won't talk to my big brother," Tony said.

We found a bench. We sat down with his head in his hands and started to cry.

"Tony, what in hell is wrong with you," I said.

He stopped after a minute or two. He looked at me with his sad eyes. The last time I had seen eyes like that was when Mum and Dad had died. I knew there was something wrong with him and Chris but what? Then he then blurted out.

"Chris is cheating on me.... and I don't have an idea what to do," Tony said.

I wrapped both my arms around him and held him tight.

"Tony let both of us deal with it, then.... what makes you think Chris is cheating on you," I said.

Tony then looked at me.

"She goes to work, dressed with her come and fuck me bra and knickers on.... and she has a shower as soon as she comes home.... we had sex on those nights now she tired or has a headache," he said.

"Tony, how long has this been going on?" I said.

"About six weeks I guess,... It could be longer I cannot say for sure," he said.

"If she is cheating on you, what do you want me to do," I said.

"I want to know the truth, good or bad," he said.

He sat there in silence for a minute then he looked at me.

"Divorce her and make a good mess off him!" he said.

"Tony, I am off work next week.... If you wish, I can watch her on those days at lunchtime and night for you," I said.

"Thanks, brother, can you do that for me?" he said.

"Have you checked her knickers for spunk," I said.

"No, why should I," he said.

"We'll do it from now on and start this week,... check them, put them in plastic bags, then hide them," I said.

"Why should I do that," he said.

"Hide them, she will be looking for them.... She will start to wonder if he has them or not," I said.

"Try to act normal for the time being," I said.

I was outside the firm where she worked on Monday. Before her lunch hour I was waiting for her to go to lunch. I will take photos all the time that show the date and time. Chris comes out from the firm with a man close behind her. He drives off and Chris follows him in her car. I followed her in less than five minutes down the road. Both drive in the parking area of the local hotel. Chris pulls up next to his car. Both get out of their cars and start kissing the car park.

I followed them into the hotel. She picked up the room key and he followed her. I waited until both were out of sight. I walked up to the desk.

"I have missed Mrs. Chris Clark.... She is a good friend of mine," I said.

Well the lady on the desk said.

"I would love to have a quick word with her.... will be out of the country for the next six months.... Would you mind telling me her room number?" I said.

Well the lady on the desk spoke quietly. xxx she uses the same room every week. That was a bonus I had. I walked towards the lift as though I was going to see her. I went out to my car and waited for her to come out.

Seventy-five minutes later, she comes out and the man goes to their cars then a quick kiss. She drives back towards where she works. I followed her. She stopped at a Royal restaurant, went inside, and was out in a minute or two. She was putting in her bag what looked like a bill. Photo'd her then she drove back to work.

I went to do some shopping.

While I was shopping, I bumped into a young woman. Turning to her to say I am so sorry. I was speechless. I looked into her light blue eyes. I smiled, she smiled.

"I do beg your pardon for bumping into you," I said.

I looked at this woman and then blurted out.

"Would you like a coffee," I said.

I was smiling; she looked at me for a second.

"I would like that," she said.

In the coffee shop, I helped her off with her coat. I looked at the side of her face; she was not wearing any makeup. God, she looked so good. I ordered coffee and cakes for both of us. After a while, I asked her name.

With a smile. "Angelina," she said.

Then she asked me for my name, "Arthur Clark," I said.

We then chatted; time flew by.

"I must leave by four-thirty, may I take you out for dinner tonight," I said.

She smiled at me.

"Yes," she said.

"Eight for dinner it's a date," I said.

I stood up.

"I will meet you here then Angelina," I said. She nodded with a smile. I left.

I went back to where Chris worked, I was there before five. Just gone five she comes out. She did not drive to her house. I did not expect to do so. She went back to the hotel. I waited for the same man to park next to her car. Both went into the hotel. Now a six-fifth teen. Both came out with a kiss and a cuddle.

At that time of night, rush hour traffic could be bad. It could take up to one hour to get home to Chris and Tony's house. I followed Chris; she was going home to my brother. I was to have a go at her and throw her out of her house. It was not my job; it was up to Tony he had to do it. I phoned Tony to remind him about the knickers and the plastic bag.

"That's all done," Tony said.

He asked what was going on.

"Tony, please let me deal with it," I said.

Tony just acts normal," I said.

I went and met Angelina for dinner; we went to the steak house. We chatted away all night long. It seemed like we had known each other forever. I took Angelina home. I asked her for a date the following evening. We went for a Chinese.

"Angelina, can we meet next Saturday night for dinner," I said.

"I cannot make it before then I have things to take care off.... Same time, same place," I said.

We both stood up. I kissed her, she kissed me back, we broke. I looked into her blue eyes and she looked into mine. We kissed. The second kiss must have lasted two whole mins.

I went to a friend of mine and borrowed spy cameras and a recording kit. I went to the hotel and asked if I could see the manager.

"May we speak in private," I said to him.

We went into his office and I closed the door.

I explained what I thought was going on.

He did not like what I told him, not one little bit.

If the public was to find out it would be bad for business.

I asked if I could install the spy cameras and the recording kit in the xxx room.

"I will get our Electrician to help you," he said.

"When do you want to install the kit," he said.

"In the morning," I said.

I phoned Tony at work and asked him to get Friday off.

The next day the Electrician did most of the work.

"I have much better spy cameras. Would you like to use them?" he said.

"Yes, please," I said.

"Do you know how to set up the start and finish times," I said.

He set it all up for me.

I was outside where she worked before lunch hour. She comes out from the firm with a man close behind her. He drives off and Chris follows him in her car. I followed her in less than five minutes down the road. They drive into the parking area of the hotel. Chris pulls up next to his car. Both get out of their cars and start kissing the car park. She goes for the key to the room he follows her. I had a good idea of how long they would be. I returned to where Chris worked. I went to the office.

"May I speak with Mrs. Chris Clark," I said.

"My name is Arthur Clark. I am Chris's brother-in-law," I said.

"She has gone out for lunch with Mr. Dennis Waterman," the girl said.

"He's a salesman who has gone to the Royal," said the girl.

"By the way, who does he work for," I said.

"The forge in Sheffield," the girl said.

"It can wait, I will see her tomorrow night," I said.

I thanked them and left. I went back to the hotel and waited for both of them to come out. Seventy-five minutes later, she comes out and the man goes to their cars then a quick kiss. She drives back towards where she works. I followed her. She stopped at a Royal restaurant, went inside, and was out in a minute or two. She was putting in her bag what looked like a bill. Photo'd her then she drove back to work.

I went and did a bit more shopping. I went to where she worked, I was there before five. Chris came out just after five. She did not drive to her house as I expected. She went back to the hotel. I waited for the same man to park next to her car. Both went into the hotel. Now a six-fifth teen. Both came out with a kiss and a cuddle. I then followed Chris; she was going home to my brother. The traffic was good that night.

I phoned Tony to remind him about the knickers and the plastic bag.

"All done," he said.

"What can you tell me," Tony said.

"I will tell you everything when I call round tomorrow night," I said.

"Have you got Friday off," I said.

"Yes," he said.

I went back to the hotel on Thursday and asked to see the manager. He sent for the Electrician.

I then thanked the manager. Out came the cameras and the kit. I thanked the Electrician so much for all his help.

When I got home, I made copies of the recordings.

That night was my day to visit him. I phoned Tony; she answered the phone.

"Chris, will you tell Tony I will meet him in the pub.... I am running late for a change.... Tell him to bring his wallet, it's about time he paid," I said.

Chris started to laugh.

Slut you are not going to be laughing for much longer. I said to myself.

I was in the pub before he walked in. And at my side an envelope with photos and the recordings. I had it covered with my coat. I had a pint and a whiskey for both of us.

"Right Arthur let's have it," he said.

"Tony, we must talk and get a few things straight," I said.

"Ok," he said.

"Yes, Chris is cheating on you," I said.

He dropped the whiskey.

"When you get home, will you act normally? I said.

"We will find a solicitor on Friday," I said.

"You two are in a rented house.... And furniture belongs to both of you.... You have to sell it and split it fifty/fifty," I said.

"You are going to open up a new bank account.... Then transfer your salary into it.... Any savings you both have.... Transfer half not a penny more and that goes in the new account.... And cancel your joint account, I said.

"When you have found a solicitor, ask him to serve the divorce papers at twelve fifty on Monday where she works," I said.

"Get the solicitor to sight Dennis Waterman in the divorce but he will not be able to do it," I said.

"Who the hell is Dennis Waterman," he said.

"He's the guy she has been, seeing behind your back," I said.

"If! Both served at the same time and all the office will know what has been going on with them.... Chris is going to be upset.... The hotel session is not going to happen," I said.

"Tonight, and Friday night, you have to be calm.... At some time while you are chatting to her you will say.... Burt from work told me he saw you with a man going into the hotel at lunchtime, who was he.... Wait for her to answer," I said.

I got two more whiskies.

"Tony, here are photos I have taken of both of them,... Here are the recordings in the hotel and before you ask.... "No, I have not watched it," I said.

"I want you to watch it alone!" I said.

"Sorry, Tony, it will hurt but you must keep your head.... Remember I will come and help if you wish,... "Tony, will you hide the DVD when you get home?... I will run you home now.... I will pick you up in the morning," I said.

That Thursday night, Tony only fucked her to use a phrase (his heart was not in it) neither was his dick. When you have sex with your wife it's love. But when you have sex with a slut it is called fucking.

Friday, he opened a new account. He transfers half the savings and closes the joint account. He then found a solicitor and Tony told him the story then handed over the photos and recordings. He then asked for the divorce papers served on Monday.

On Mrs. Chris Clark and Dennis Waterman at the same time at the works at twelve fifty on Monday. He told Tony there was not a problem with his wife and the papers for Dennis Waterman may not happen. But he will try and arrange it.

Tony told his solicitor he had taken half of their savings and closed the joint bank account. Tony passed to the solicitor a list of the contents. He wanted the contents in the house sold and split fifty/fifty.

I drove Tony home. He had to watch the recordings. I was worried about him as Mum and Dad said he was not as strong as you think. I dropped off my brother at his house.

"Tony give her a dam good fucking and if you have a fantasy of fucking her remember she has three holes.... Monday night she will be leaving you," I said.

Tony within the last five days had grown up and was much stronger. I did not know when I left Tony, he walked around the corner to the chemist. He got packets of Viagra. When Tony got back home, he put three suitcases in the spare room ready for packing on Monday night. I could see in Tony's face he did not want to watch the recordings he had to. Tony sits down and starts to watch the recordings.

Lunchtime in room No. xxx.

He closed the hotel door behind him and locked it. He walks to the bed and removes his jacket, throwing it onto one of the two chairs. He moves towards her holding her at the waist and gives her a kiss. She takes off his tie, and starts to unbutton his shirt buttons. My wife is pulling his shirt out of his trousers and pulling it off his tanned body.

Chris removes her top jacket and throws it onto a chair. He is undoing her blouse and off it comes throwing it towards a chair. It landed on one of the bedroom chairs. Exposing a well-shaped pair of tits that are still trapped in her come and fuck me lacy bra.

He kicks off his shoes. Chris is pulling at his belt trying to get it undone as fast as possible. Down goes the zipper then the button on his trousers. Chris pulls his trousers down his legs. Then, he steps out of them. Chris stands up and has his hands on the sides of her skirt. The zipper on her goes down. Then the button on her miniskirt is undone; her miniskirt falls to the floor, Chris kicking it away.

Chris was standing there in white lacy come and fuck me bra and knickers on and a pair of shoes. Chris kicks off both her shoes. Chris grabs hold of his briefs at the sides and pulls them down to his ankles as he steps out of them. Sticking out towards her forehead, raging hard dick. Chris grabs hold of his hard dick, (I was expecting a much bigger dick than mine, but he was only the same size as myself).

Chris rolls her tongue around the head of his raging dick. Chris opens her mouth and slips it into her mouth about an inch or so. Chris holds the rest of his shaft with her right hand. Her left hand holds his balls and starts sucking and wanking him off in her mouth.

(Not much time in one and a half hours).

He does not last long shots his spunk into her mouth Chris swallows every single drop.

Chris stands up after a quick lick of his dick he unfastened her white lacy bra and throws it onto the chair. Chris is holding his dick with one hand.

He stoops down his mouth her right tit nipple both her nipples are as big as an organ stops. He uses his left hand's first finger and thumb now gripping the nipple. Twisting and pulling her left nipple. Chris is enjoying it with a light moan.

He breaks away moving both hands to her fuck me high leg knickers. He pulls them down when they come. Chris falls onto the foot of the bed and spreads her legs good and wide and falls backward on the bed.

He is between her legs, his dick still raging hard-on. He gets close to her cunt slit and pushes it in, again pushes it and goes a couple of inches into her wet cunt. He pushes again and makes sure it goes into her wet cunt.

(Not much time in one-and a quarter hour at lunchtime.)

He drives his dick in and out as a man possessed. Her legs wrap around his waist grasping, he makes sure he is going nowhere. Both his hands on her tits squeezing them. Chris is moaning and saying fuck me faster you are better than my husband is. Chris calls out fuck me harder and faster.

Then, she is calling out loudly. I love your dick, your much better than my husband's keep on fucking me forever. Loud moans, coming from Chris he starts to moan Chris shouts out faster. He calls out I am Cumming. A loud cry comes from Chris. He then shots all his hot spunk deep inside her now-soaked cunt.