He Just Walked Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I could do for you," he said.

"It's most probably the other way. I said.

I passed him the photos.

"Why is this of any interest to me," he said.

"Let me explain, remember the Monday when divorce papers were served on Mrs. Chris Clark," I said.

"Yes," he said.

"Well, the Monday and the Wednesday before they were in the hotel. Fucking not having a business lunch," I said.

"If you look closely, Chris Clark was holding a bill for the meals they did not have.... I bet Chris Clark claimed the money of the company for the meals she did not have," I said.

He looked at me and he now had suspicions. Then picked up the phone and asked for payments made for two months before that Monday. He thanked me for giving him the information.

"Check out the Royal restaurant now.... I bet she is not there.... Better still, go, and see for yourself.... I guess she does the same thing today," I said.

He got up and went to the Royal restaurant I left and parked outside and waited. Chris Clark called off on her way back to work to get the bill. Her boss watched her return to work. I was sitting there and watched and waited. One hour later. Chris Clark came out of work sobbing that she had lost her job.

The following day I got into my car and drove to forge in Sheffield. I disguised myself with a phony beard and wearing a baseball cap. Saying I was passing through and have lost Dennis Waterman's home address. I showed the receptionist a photo of him and me (forged) she gave me his address.

"I hope he is at home," I said.

"He's at home this week for a change," she said.

I found where he lived and waited for him to come out. He came out and went to a pub. He was having a whiskey. I ordered the same standing next to him. When his back turned, I poured my whiskey into his.

I did this five times and he was well oiled. He left and I followed close to the house. I hit him from behind and he fell. I then kicked him in the balls twice. I picked the lump of wood I had left there earlier. I hit him, breaking his nose. I hit him on the nose twice more for good measure. I kicked him in the balls again.

I then pulled out of my pocket a pair of scissors cutting off half his right ear. I kicked him in the balls again. I thumped in both eyes damn good and hard. I pulled out of my knife. I cut his face on the left side half an inch below his eye. To the side of his mouth about an inch. hoping when healed a real scar left. I picked up the lump of wood. Hitting as hard as I could his left and right kneecaps twice. I kicked him in the balls for the last time.

"That for my brother, you fucked up his life," I said.

I knocked on his front door and a woman came out.

"Pick up that bag of shit," I said.

I left and drove home to my wife.

Eight years have now passed. Tony and Bianca had a boy and a girl. We had two boys.

The grandparents just loved all four of them. (I have no intention of telling you about our sex all I will say is GREAT).

Tony was in the town center shopping. He was coming out of a shop and Chris was walking past.

She called out "Hi Tony, nice to see you."

"Sorry I cannot say the same," he said.

" I am going to get married soon," Chris said.

"I would love a few hours in bed for old time's sake," she said.

"Sorry, you have not changed a bit, still a cheat, always a cheat," he said.

"I hope the poor bastard finds out soon," he said.

He just walked away.

I found out by pure accident. She had married a man called Richard Lonsdale. He was a bit slow on the uptake. She was still fucking every man she could. I was glad my brother got rid of her.

I visited the forge in Sheffield for my company. I went into the forge office. A man was walking across the room; he was limping. He turned around. He had a flat nose, a scar on the left side of his face, and half his right ear missing. My brother had got his reward. I made a right good mess of him.