He Just Walked Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He keeps thrusting Chris pull him into her and screams of satisfaction with a long orgasm. Both collapse on the bed, gasping for breath.

(Not much time in one-and a quarter hour.)

Time was short, both had to recover as quickly as possible. Chris gets hold of his dick and starts rubbing it quickly, making sure he stays hard. Within minutes, Chris is kneeling at the bottom of the bed. With her legs spread wide supporting herself on her arms. He comes up behind her and rubs his dick up then down that soaked cunt then he pushes his dick in about halfway. Chris calls out to get that dick of yours in now. I need a good fucking from you.

He gives a second push. It is now in his balls banging against the tops of cunt Chris gives out a moan. Chris calls out fuck me faster than she calls out your much better than him who is at home. Fuck me as hard as you can I want your dick to go in quicker. Chris moans and the moans become louder.

He is going in and out as fast as he can moan and more moans. He starts to moan, he holds her hips keeping her still, and goes even faster. Chris shouts out I love your fucking dick it is much better than his at home just give it to me faster and harder. Both their bodies start shaking. He screams out that I am Cumming. Chris is in the middle of an orgasm. He shoots his hot load of spunk deep inside a soaking wet cunt Chris both collapsed on the bed.

Chris starts playing with his dick making sure it stays good and hard. Licking the heads enjoying his and her juices what remains left on his dick.

(Not much time left).

Chris climbs over him and mounts him on the bed facing him. Chris slips his dick in that soaking wet cunt of hers. And lowers herself down his spunk and her juices running out of her wet cunt down his shaft and around his balls. Chris is bouncing up and down he is holding both her tits Chris, bouncing faster and faster moans and more moans. Chris goes as fast as she can. More moans from her and their bodies are shaking. Chris calls out, I am fucking loving your dick I want it all the time bouncing, he calls out. I Cumming and more hot spunk shots deep into her cunt. Chris's head slumps forward then backward and screams then collapses on the bed.

(Time is running out).

Chris climbs over him and mounts him on the bed this time facing his feet. Chris slips his dick in that soaking wet cunt. Chris lowers herself down onto his dick. His dick slips in because of his spunk and her juices running out of her wet cunt. His and her juices are running down his length and around his balls.

Chris is bouncing up and down. He is holding her waist, moving with her every bounce. Chris is bouncing, up and down, she is going fast and faster moans and more moans. Chris goes as fast as she can and moans from her. Their bodies now are shaking Chris calls out, I want your fucking dick all the time. Bouncing he calls out Cumming and more hot spunk shots deep into her cunt. Chris's head slumps forward then backward and screams then collapses on the bed.

Both spent.

(Time has run out).

Chris licks his dick for a couple of minutes and both get dressed.

They kiss, cuddle, Chris says I want your dick to be even better tonight after five pm and both leave the room.

(Tony thinking to himself he can cum five times I can only manage three times before I am all done in.)

Now evening time in room No. xxx.

Chris walks into the room, taking off her top jacket and throws it onto the chair. Unbuttoning her blouse off it comes she throws it on the chair as if it was a rag. The zipper on her goes down on her shirt. Then the button on her miniskirt is undone; her miniskirt falls to the floor, Chris kicking it away like a rag. She bends down picking it up then throwing it onto the chair and kicking off her shoes. She unfastens her come and fuck me lacy bra throwing it onto the chair. It landed on one of the bedroom chairs exposing a well-shaped pair of tits showing them off to him.

Chris removes her white lace come and fuck me high leg knickers. They are still a little damp from the afternoons fucking session. She give a quick turn showing of her sex to him. And kneels on the bottom of the bed with her legs as wide as she could them.

He throws his coat on the chair, ties his shirt undone, and throws both onto the chair. He kicks off his shoes then unbuckles his belt. Zipper down trousers were undone and down to his ankles, stepping out of them follows his briefs. His dick is hard and stiff ready to slip into the waiting cunt of Chris's. He moves behind Chris and offers his dick to the awaiting cunt. He pushes it a couple of inches.

Chris calls out to get that fucking dick in me all the way. He gives one almighty push if it goes in all the way. Chris calls out fuck me good and hard. He is pushing in and out as though there is no tomorrow, he holds on to Chris's hips pulling her onto him. He, starting to moan, Chris has her head buried into the bedsheets. And gripping the sheets with both hands. He calls out I am Cumming he shoots his first load of hot spunk deep inside her cunt. Chris screams as she has a massive orgasm.

Chris calls out do not move fuck me again I what it right now. He starts in and out of her wet cunt and starts to go faster. Chris calls out harder and faster for fuck's sake. I love your dick inside me. I want you in there forever and ever. He is going as fast as he can. Pulling her onto him both bodies trembling. He cries out I am Cumming and shoots his second load of hot spunk deep inside her already wet cunt. Chris's head now buried deep on the bedsheets and screams of delight both collapsed on the bed.

(Time is short).

He kneels to the right-hand side of Chris. She holds his dick in her left hand, and stroking it up and down, making sure his dick does not go soft. He slips two of his fingers inside her cunt finger fucking for a minute or two. He pulls out his fingers from her wet cunt slips them into Chris's open mouth. Chris takes his entire fingers in her mouth, sucking away enjoying his spunk and her juices. He takes his finger out of her mouth and slips them back inside her wet cunt. He scopes more spunk and her juices on his finger go straight back into Chris's mouth. She was sucking his fingers clean. He slips his fingers back into her cunt, scopes up more spunk and juices. And sticks them into his mouth, sucking them clean.

He gets off the bed and pulls Chris down the bed spreading her legs as wide as possible. His dick is as raging hard-on he gives a big thrust as his dick slides inside her wet cunt. She was saying I am fucking loving that dick inside me now will you fuck me to death. He is going for a couple of minutes then her legs wrap around his waist. Chris is pulling him into her. His hands grab hold of both her tits squeezing them. Chris calls out fuck me faster and hard as you can. He calls out I am Cumming and shoots more spunk deep inside that soaking wet cunt. Chris screams with delight at another massive orgasm.

He falls on the bed gasping for breath.

(Time is short).

Chris goes to the bottom of the bed, kneels with her legs spread to the limits. He moves behind Chris again and offers his dick to her dripping wet waiting cunt. He pushes it a couple of inches with ease. Chris calls out to get that fucking dick in me all the way time is running out. He gives one almighty push; it goes in all the way. Chris calls out fuck me as hard as you can. He is pushing in and out as though there is no tomorrow. He holds on to Chris's hips pulling her onto him. He starts to moan Chris is moaning.

Her head buried into the bedsheets and gripping the sheets with both hands. He calls out I am Cumming and shots more spunk deep inside that soaking wet cunt. Chris screams with delight at another massive orgasm.

(Time has run out).

After a couple of minutes, both get dressed. They kiss, cuddle, Chris says I want your dick to be even better next week. Both leave the room.

Tony and Chris on Friday night were talking about this and that.

"Chris, I forgot to ask you, Burt from work told me he saw you with a man," Tony said.

"Both of you were going into the hotel at lunchtime last Monday and Wednesday," Tony said.

"That will be Dennis Waterman.... He is a sales rep from Sheffield.... We would be having a business lunch," she said.

"Chris lets us go to our bedroom," he said.

"It's only eight," she said.

I was out with Angelina on Saturday night for dinner. God, I was dying to see her. I picked her up and kissed her straight away. I held her small hand saying, "where would you like to eat?"

"What about a good Italian meal," she said.

She knew which was the best Italian restaurant, so we found a nice quiet corner. The Italian waiter came over to take our order.

"Would you mind if I order for the both of us," Angelina said.

"Please do," I said.

She ordered all our food without looking at the menu once.

"That was great the way you ordered all our food.... How long have you been able to speak Italian," I said.

"All my life.... Since I am half-Italian," she said.

The meal was out of this world what she had chosen. I was not giving her my full attention.

"What is troubling you," she said.

"Does it show that much?'' I said.

"Well a trouble shared is a trouble halved," she said.

I reach out with both my hands across the table to hold her small hands.

"Angelina, we have only known each other for five minutes.... You will think I am a big soft kid, "I said.

"What you are trying to say," she said.

"We only met on Monday.... It is now Saturday and it could not come fast enough for me to see you again," I said.

She smiled and said, "stand up."

We both stood up. She kissed me; we broke. I held her tightly and kissed her again. She looked at me with a lovely smile on her face.

"I was dying to see you as well," she said.

We sat there holding hands.

"There is something else troubling you, can I help," she said.

I looked at her. I could sense she wanted to help.

"It's just a family problem!" I said.

"I may be able to help?" she said.

I looked into her light blue eyes with a smile.

"If I tell you, please do not tell anyone else, please," I said.

She promised me. I told her all about Tony and Chris and that she was cheating on him. She was silent for a few minutes. Then she spoke.

"Arthur, I must tell you something here and now.... Please do not say a word until I have finished.... Arthur, I am divorced now a year from my ex, the swine was cheating on me.... I have never dated until I met you last week.... I like you very much if we are going to date; we need to go steady for a while," she said.

My jaw dropped wide open.

"I've been divorced twice and both cheated on me," I said.

I stood up; she followed and we kissed for ages. I then escorted her home. Our next date was Sunday night. That was when I had my second Italian meal with her.

Monday at twelve fifty the divorce papers were served on Mrs. Chris Clark. Some of the staff were shocked and others were not. Chris's boss was there as he was walking through the office.

Lunch was off the menu for both. "Ha." Chris worked the rest of the day embarrassed with staring eyes at her and plenty of whispers.

Chris went home and burst into the house. Screaming at Tony. "What is this all about you divorcing me," she said.

"Because you have been cheating on me for weeks now," he said.

"I will never cheat on you.... Tony, I have not been cheating on you in a loud voice.... If I was cheating on you, where is your proof?" she said.

"Chris, you see that big envelope on the table, look at the photos and note the times," he said.

She sat down, looking at the Photos.

"Well, Chris, what do you have to say?" he said.

"They are all business lunches," she said.

"I will accept that for now since it was lunchtime," he said.

"Now explain that these are taken after five pm to six fifteen it's not lunch time," he said.

"Tony, we went over the new deal," she said.

"I will accept that for now," he said.

"I can see why you were thinking I was cheating on you because of the photos," she said.

"Now you see I was not cheating on you, I love you so very much," she said.

Tony stood up; turning on the TV set and gave her the remote.

"Chris just pressed the play button," Tony said.

Chris watched for a few minutes and stopped it.

"Chris just started it again.... I want you to watch all two and a half hours of you fucking Dennis Waterman.... And when you have finished watching it.... I will be waiting to hear the reason why you were fucking him," he said.

Yes, all those well-known words come flooding out of her mouth.

"I love you and only you, it was just sex," she said.

"You did not listen to what you were saying to him.... you need to watch and listen to what you have said.... To save time.

You said "I love your dick it's better than him who is at home.... You also, said. "I love your fucking dick I want it all the time.... and there is more," he said.

"Chris, you may want to watch it again.... In the spare room are three suitcases.... Waiting for you to pack you are leaving of your own accord tonight.

"Tony, you are throwing me out," she said.

"No, you are leaving.... Now go and pack or will I do it for you," he said.

Chris packed and walked back into the living room.

"Tony, I know why you fucked me to death from Friday night," she said.

Tony looked at her.

"Yes, I loved fucking you, and you did enjoy it.... Chris as you have said. it was just sex. Ha. He said.

"Chris, someone told me years ago.... When you have sex with your wife it's love.... But when you have sex with a slut it is called fucking.... I fucked you from Friday night slut," he said.

"Tony, please let me explain," Chris said.

"Sorry Chris I do not like cheats.... If you and I made it up within weeks you would be cheating on me with someone else.... Chris here is your copy of the recordings there is the door.... You are leaving of your own accord see you in court," he said.

Chris left.

Tony phoned me asking me to come round. I was there in minutes. I was worried about him.

When I walked in, my brother had grown up in days.

"Arthur, thanks for coming, Chris has gone.... I want to tell you what I did from Friday night," he said.

"When you dropped me off on Friday night?... You said Tony give her a dam good fucking and if you have a fantasy of fucking her remember, she, has three holes.... On Monday night, Chris will be leaving you," he said.

"Well, I walked around the corner to the chemist and purchased a few packets of Viagra.... I had her in the bedroom at eight.... I ripped her clothes off and fucked her forwards then backwards.... I pulled her down to the bottom of the bed and fucked her doggy style.... had several blowjobs," he said.

"Her third hole her ass. "No," I said to myself.

"I did not want the slut's shit on my dick. So, I fucked her until the Viagra wore off.... We fell asleep," he said.

"I was awake before her.... I popped in another little blue pill.... I fucked her doggy style most of Saturday morning until the little blue wore off.... We had lunch.... I popped in another little blue pill," he said.

"I fucked most of Saturday afternoon. her doggy style and forwards until the little blue pill wore off," he said.

"It was about ten pm on Saturday.... I popped in the little blue pill.... I fucked her forward, backward, and doggy style three times and had several blowjobs," he said.

"I looked at her ass again," he said.

"NO way my dick was going in the slut's ass," he said.

"Sunday about ten am, I popped in the little blue pill.... I fucked her doggy style and had a couple of blowjobs.... About eight pm, I dragged Chris to the bedroom.... I fucked her fucking her four times doggy style," he said.

"When Chris left, I said here is your copy of the recordings there is the door, see you in court.... Arthur, I could only manage to cum three times that Viagra helped me fuck her to death," he said.

I was proud of my brother. He had grabbed hold of his own life at last. Tony was waiting for his divorce to come through. I was now seeing Angelina six nights a week. Yes, it was serious between the both of us. After about three months.

"You had best meet my family," she said.

I picked her up from her house and drove to her parents' house.

First, she introduces me to her father Gino then her mother Mary and in walked a woman.

"This is my sister Bianca," she said. The five of us sat drinking wine. Now and then the four of them spoke Italian. I knew they were talking about me because they kept looking over at me. It was time to take Angelina home and, on the way, back.

"Angelina, what were you saying about me in Italian," I said.

Angelina held my arm while I was driving looking at me.

"If you must know, they all liked you so very much.... They asked me if we are getting married.... I told them I hope so.... but Arthur has not said anything yet," she said.

I stopped the car, turned to Angelina, held her in my arms as best I could in the seats, and kissed her for ages.

I asked Angelina about her sister Bianca.

"Well she was married and now divorced. Her ex-husband was cheating on her," Angelina said.

I left it alone at that point. I was at her house the following night.

"Would, you mind if I bring my brother along with your parent's next time we go?'' I said.

(He may be part of the family one day I thought that was a funny thing to say).

"What about tomorrow night?" I said.

She picked up the phone and arranged for an Italian meal. The following night, I had Tony in the car. Then I went and picked up Angelina. We entered Angelina's mother and father's home. I was hoping Bianca would be there. She walked in dressed casually but looked all sexy. Tony sat next to Bianca at the table and they talked to each other all the time throughout the meal. It was as if the four of us were not there. Angelina looked at me nodding towards Tony and Bianca. I smiled and she smiled. The rest of the evening, Gino, Mary, Angelina, and I talked. Tony and Bianca had only eyes for each other.

The next three months flew by Tony and Bianca glued together as many hours of the day as they could. The divorce came through the Solicitor selling the furniture. Giving half of the sale to Chris's solicitor. Tony moved in with me in the two-bedroom flat. Angelina and I went around to her parent's house.

Tony was already there; he had asked Bianca to marry him. He had already asked Gino for his permission he had approved. I intended to ask for Angelina's hand in marriage from her father. Because while I was driving to Angelina's mother's and father's house. I had stopped the car and kissed Angelina four times when we broke our kiss.

"Will you marry me?" I said.

Angelina said "I thought you would never ask!" Angelina said.

"The answer is YES," Angelina said.

I asked Gino for his permission to marry Angelina.

"Yes," Gino said.

"Open the champagne," Gino said.

As the evening wore on.

"We should have a big double wedding and all the families can come," Gino said.

The date set that night Gino and Mary said "They would arrange everything."

The double wedding came and there were 350 people there, it was a big Italian wedding.

Gino and Mary were in their early 60s all they wanted was grandchildren.

Two weeks after our wedding, I had a week's holiday. I told Angelina I was going away to work for a few days. I would be back as quickly as possible. I decided on revenge for Tony.

I went to the engineering works where Chris was still working at the beginning of her lunch break.

Out she comes with a man close behind, yes, she followed him in her car. Yes, it was Dennis Waterman. I went into the works and asked to see Chris's boss.