All Comments on 'He Just Wanted To Play with My Tits'

by EllenMelville

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
UndergroundzUndergroundzabout 7 years ago
Wry, intelligent voice.

Nicely written. Love your "voice." By the way, I don't know why any woman would feel anything but graced to have 32 C-cups. That is a great size. It means the body is thin and the boobs are substantial. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Well Written

And sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
small tits?

I'm not gonna lie. I really enjoyed your story. However, as one of your other readers said I dont think a girl can say she has small tits when she's a 32c. I mean, I do have small tits: 34b.

Anyway, I really liked your writing. Keep it up (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dear Author, Quite a dialogue. Another slam dunk! Thank you as usual. I'm down to your last story and want more! Hurry up and write. jntiques

KobaKobaabout 7 years ago
great

Great story! Well written! A 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a writer!

Forget all the criticism about size , too big to be small , etc. you have a way of having the girl's character , thought and passion expressed as the action takes place helter skelter! Head full of worry , body about to explode. I would date her, and plead for a second date! Well done.

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleabout 7 years agoAuthor
Hello Readers!

Looks like mostly guys, but not all. There is that wonderful hilarious comment on "Haven't You Ever Seen A Pussy," by the woman in Texas.

I am a refugee from a site called "Lush Stories," which kept suspending me for a month for stories that broke the rules. I figured the stories were good enough to post, here, for new readers. Some of the stories here were first written for that site. Many others are in my book, "The Sex Slave of Spartacus or How Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid," and the title story of that book got me banned from Lush. And the another one did. Easy to find and cheapo on Amazon. I need reviews on Amazon. One one reader left a review of the above book, saying he could not read more than six pages, I was an idiot, and he rated it one star. Help! Lady in distress!

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimabout 7 years ago

Love your sense of humour

A real good story and delightful imagery

JonGreyJonGreyalmost 6 years ago
Really nice

The flashback construction helps this become a story you're telling, which adds a level of authenticity that makes it even more erotic. Thanks for sharing the story!

Labe_LoverLabe_Loverover 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Writing

With all do respect, the concept was there, but the writing needs some work. I can't quite put my finger on it to articulate, but it felt it forced. Descriptions should make the reader feel something. Some of the figurative language used either didn't quite fit the situation, didn't create the visual, or gave it a frumpy tone.

For example, "As we sat side by side, engaging in polite conversation about the weather and classes, he caught me off when he announced that I should take my tits out so he could fondle them."

My immediate response was to clobber this stranger at such a bold request.

Much to my own shock, I reached for my zipper, revealing my soft white flesh and perky nipples. Pleasure ran through my body as his warm lips..."

Not overly detailed, concise, but just enough to feel the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Positive premise

But the story didn't live up to its potential.

The sexual contact between them happens much too fast, and without the detail that is needed for a truly erotic story. Jus too matter of fact.

Disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love smart women. Such a hot, intelligent story. And it is a story, by the way. It has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Oh what an end :-).

EllenMelvilleEllenMelvilleover 1 year agoAuthor

My darling Anon! Thanks for the compliments and for the insightful comment, too. Well, I have other stories, as you can see. I always thought, however, this was one of my best. I will let you judge. Thanks, again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEllenMelville@EllenMelville
Naked Town, Naked Lives: In A Fashionable Long-Island Resort Any Lust at Any Price" ($3.99 on Kindle) Games Some People Play: Like When You're Tied-Up Bare-Ass." ($5.99) "The Slave Girl in "Spartacus' or Can A Classy Bitch Get Laid: Sixteen Erotic Stories" ($2.99) I write...