He Kept Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell over onto the bed. Vincent covered me with a sheet and gently kissed the back of my neck. "That's was the best sex I've ever had." He said. I don't know if it was true for him, but it sure was for me. I fell asleep.

I was awakened when the kids came home from school. I panicked at first, thinking I had been caught fucking the neighbor. I saw the clock and it was after three. Vincent had already left. Fortunately, the kids were eager to go out and play, so they got themselves a drink and went outside. I managed to get up and take a shower and then clean up downstairs. Vincent had removed traces of him being there. He washed his tea glass and cleaned up the stains on the carpet and the couch. He hung my clothes up that had been strewn around the bathroom. By the time Chuck got home, I had made a quick dinner in the microwave and was somewhat awake and coherent.

The evening, Chuck asked, "I heard what you said about Vincent coming on to you. Do you want me to tell him to back off?"

I said, "No. I'll do it. He's just fooling, like you said."

A few days later on the weekend, we were at the neighbors and Vincent came to talk to me. "So, what's new?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. I was embarrassed in a way but was scared about continuing an affair with him.

He said, "That was a once in-a-lifetime experience the other day."

I said, "For me too."

Then he said, "Don't worry. We should leave it at that. If we did it again, it wouldn't be as good. You'd feel guilty and there could be complications. We did it once. Let's just cherish the memory."

I nodded and he said, "Let me tell you about this woman I'm dating." He introduced me to her.

That was it, a one-time thing.

Every now and then when I'm hassled with the family, I look at the kitchen counter or the small stain on the living room rug and smile to myself. You only live once.

12