All Comments on 'He Kept Talking'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor husband. If this was in lw it would get hammered as the wife wins. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know of no woman who could tolerate being eaten for an hour. She would become far too sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story about a guy who gave a woman the emotional attention her husband should have. It was easy because Vince was neighbors with a stereotypical husband who is conveniently ignoring his wife. Wifey is a woman who gave in to her desire, ignoring love's commitment. They will go at it again and this family will be destroyed somewhere down the road. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You only live once is so true. A second time would not have been as perfect or as good

. Fifteen years later it comes back to me like a movie playing in my head.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

Excellent, sexy tale! Women have needs, just as men do. It's a husband's responsibility to listen to his wife and make her happy. Those that don't, well, there are alternatives available to them.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

Nice story of seduction and betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well balanced and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another dirtball woman story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

only a matter of time

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This happens more often than husbands realize. No harm done if the wife is careful and her husband does not find out. It is just sex without love.

wasagadavewasagadave6 months ago

If you can imagine it, someone's probably done it. Men and women will stray if the possibility presents itself. Better to have them stray with approval, if you can. Then the family unit survives. The spouse will eventually tire of a lover.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

Nicely told.

But sex was too automatic. Too mechanical. No tension -- it just zooooomed ahead.

Needed much more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay. Needed dialog during it. Needed him convincing her to do things to him, not just taking his cock in her mouth.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous