He Knows her Secret and Keeps It

Story Info
Husband’s brother blackmails her into masturbation.
2.1k words
4.43
18.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband's brother (Eric) had always flirted with me. It always seemed relatively innocent and often took place in front of my husband. On this particular day they were constructing some shelves in the spare bedroom. I was on my computer in the living room. I was as randy as hell and started browsing my favourite lesbian website.

I must have got carried away as it was a shock when I realised that Eric was standing looking over my shoulder. I took my hand out of my panties and slammed the computer shut.

"Oh don't stop on my behalf. You looked to be having so much fun. Does my brother know that you are into lesbian porn?"

"Oh no I'm not, not really."

"Let's take a little look in your history shall we?"

"No, no don't do that. No he doesn't know. You won't tell him will you, please."

"Let's just see some more of those lovely ladies. Stay nice and still and I will just see how much you were enjoying yourself."

I didn't understand what he meant until his hand was inside my panties and exploring my wet pussy. It was only then that I understood just how aroused I had become. He was not just exploring my pussy but working really hard at stimulating my clit. He was doing an amazingly good job.

I moved to attempt to remove his hand but he quickly told me if I wanted him to keep my secret I was to stay very still. My utter helplessness seemed to excite me as much as the fact that it was not my husband masturbating me. My husband's call from upstairs shattered the atmosphere.

"Do not move if you want your secret kept."

His playing with my clit was literally taking my breath away even though it was purely functional. My husband called down to say he would be down when he had had a pee. Eric's hand seemed to relax slightly before he said.

"Oh that's nice plenty of time for you to enjoy a nice little orgasm. Don't fight it now your body is screaming out to cum."

I knew he was right about me needing to cum but my husband would be down in a minute or so. My head was spinning. My head was shouting stop, my body shouting go. I was incapable of making a decision so found myself progressing towards an orgasm I was not sure I wanted.

As soon as I heard the toilet flush I was aware that Eric stepped up his caressing of my clit. As the bathroom door opened he had got me to the point of no return. My orgasm exploded as I heard my husband start down the stairs. I was now in full panic mode trying to work out how to finish an orgasm before my husband came into the room. I was now hugging Eric's arm as if my life depended on it. The first three spasms were strong, which usually signaled a long orgasm but I was fighting trying to get it to end.

Eric removing his arm from between my legs and my husband starting to open the door were at the same moment. My husband's first view would be Eric looking over my shoulder at the computer, which was now showing pictures of a gorgeous naked blond.

My orgasm was nearly over with just an odd mild contraction troubling me. I was unable to turn round when my husband asked what we were looking at.

"Oh I was just giving Jen a hand with a problem she had on a self help website."

I knew I would be flushed but knew I could not delay facing my husband any longer. I closed the computer down quickly without time to cancel the history and turned with a big smile.

"Thanks Eric I'll work on what you showed me. I am sure it will greatly help me get fit."

My husband did not seem to notice my discomfort.

Since that day Eric insisted on getting his hands in my panties every time he visited. He practically insists on doing so to maximize the risk of being caught. He threatens to tell his brother about my websites unless I go along with him. My protests seem to enflame him further, which is great because in fact I am always desperate to be masturbated by him. We have got close to being caught many times and have failed to get me off on a few.

Earlier this evening things took a different twist. My husband was away staying in a hotel. We arranged to zoom each other at 7.00. Eric arrived ten minutes into the zoom. He kept out of sight, as all my husband could see was my face. I knew what he would do and was helpless to stop him without my husband seeing.

As always the sheer terror of being discovered and the anticipation of his touch had me swimming between the legs. I was gooey and flushed inside my knickers when his hand found the target. I thought he might take my panties off for the first time but he didn't. It should not have surprised me because the one time he found me knicker-less he told me not to do it again.

I managed to keep the conversation going as he found my clit and teased it out from its hood. Rarely had his masturbating me lasted for more than two or three minutes but they still ended with some of my most explosive orgasms. This was very different as his hand made very clear. The usual urgent manipulation was replaced by caresses, which did little more than tease and tickle my now fully erect nub.

If previously it had always been a 100 yard sprint to orgasm, tonight it was a leisurely stroll on a summers evening. I was functioning on two levels, firstly, holding a coherent conversation with my husband while secondly, being gently brought to boiling point by his brother. I felt a bit like the swan calm above the waterline but paddling like hell below. My husband did ask me a couple of times whether I was ok. I assured him I was feeling fine.

With my mounting arousal I was relieved when I saw that we only had five minutes left of our zoom. I commented on it to my husband knowing that Eric would hear. This was a bad move as Eric now stepped up his work on my super-sensitive clit, which by now was screaming for relief. He rolled it and flicked it with increasing force. Concentration on my conversation with my husband was now very tricky. I asked him questions hoping he would do all the talking.

The clock was down to a minute when with perfect or should I say potentially disastrous timing Eric ensured that there was nothing I could do but spiral out of control towards meltdown. I had orgasmed only yards away from my husband at the hands of Eric on a number of occasions but now I was going to cum while talking to him. I moved to end the zoom connection only to have Eric stop me. The last time I consciously saw on the timer was five seconds. I had said goodbye but could still see my husband as the first waves hit me.

I have never tried to keep my face relaxed during orgasm and I do not know how well I did it tonight. My hips were thrusting all over the place and I started to scream at some stage. I only hope the screen had gone blank before I disintegrated into a gibbering heap of orgasmic bliss. When I recovered my senses I swore at Eric calling all the names I could think of.

He laughed at me not in a cruel way asking me whether it had been a good orgasm. He laughed even more when I said.

"It was so good but it has left me needing a cock. Eric please fuck me."

I was shocked with myself and not much less surprised when he quietly said he would never do that. But he would not leave me frustrated. He added that if I wanted this would be the last time he touched me. I agreed expecting him to masturbate my super-sensitive clit but instead he did something he had not done before.

He slipped his middle finger into my pussy and found my swollen g spot first time. I was very wet and very aroused but was relieved that he was gentle in his massaging. After a blissful few minutes he did another first and lifting my bottom off the chair removed my panties. He resumed massaging nothing but my g spot until I found myself gently raising my hips in an attempt to increase the stimulation.

It was as if he took this as a sign as he brought his mouth down on my pussy. I was happy that he was not aggressive with my clit as it was still very sensitive. He went easy with his finger inside me and stayed away from my clit most of the time. It was gentle almost loving and I was loving every second of it. He lifted his head away from my pussy, took a deep breath through his nose and said.

"Please enjoy yourself as much as possible but hold off having an orgasm. When I think you are ready I will take a finger to your beautiful arse. I will then be delighted to bring you to a lovely cum."

It was lovely to lay back and just enjoy being pleasured. For once with Eric there was no time constraint but lots of pleasure. He now put two fingers into my pussy. He did not move them in and out but just massaged inside me. His other hand pulled upwards from just below my bellybutton. He now alternated sucking my clit into his mouth and nibbling it. This was oral sex like I had never imagined let alone experienced. I did not care whether I had an orgasm as this was every bit as good as one.

As my excitement grew he pulled up further with his hand and found my pee hole with his tongue. As tight as that was he seemed to be trying to push his tongue into it. This along with his fingers inside me gave me a strong urge to pee. I told Eric but he said not to worry it would only make the orgasm stronger.

I was now talking, or at least make noise, most of the time telling him how good he was and how wonderful I felt. He only chuckled into my pussy and redoubled his efforts. I started to beg him to bring me to orgasm as I wasn't sure my heart let alone my clit could take much more. He did not change immediately but sensed my desperation in the end. When his finger found the very heart of my anus I was on my way.

I shouted at him to fuck me. Fuck my bottom and not stop. He only tickled and massaged around the outside of the excited hole. His mouth was sucking hard on my pee hole and as the first contraction hit my pussy fluids squirted out of me. As the first three or four spasms caused me to contract I squirted more and more into his mouth. It occurred to me to try and prevent the squirting but even if I had been able to I did not want to.

Far from freaking him out it was like he was trying to suck these ejaculations out of me. My orgasm seemed to change as he finally pushed his finger up my arse and started to fuck it in and out. I clamped my arse cheeks together not to stop him but to maximize the thrill of it. The final spasms rolled through me as his mouth found my clit and drew it in.

Finally I collapsed back with all tension gone. Pleasant feelings fluttered through my body for minutes afterwards. We said nothing until I apologized for squirting over him. He simply said that it was the most exciting thing he had ever experienced and he had loved it.

Sitting here now writing this down before I forget the ecstasy of it I have only one bitter regret. Not that I had been unfaithful, not that I had asked him to fuck me but that I had agreed to this being our last time together. He had never forced me to do anything, Would I ever experience his touch again?