He Longed to Share His Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused as if the memories of that far-distant event were flooding through his mind. They almost certainly were.

'Now imagine that you're no longer watching two strangers – one of them's your own wife, needing sex and offering her body to someone willing to provide it. That takes it to a different level of arousal altogether for me. Believe me, I've been thinking of little else these past few days, trying to work out what it is that excites me about it – there's no one thing I can pin it down to. It's a whole host of things put together.'

I thought that maybe he was about to dry up so I encouraged him to go on.

'Do you want to tell us about some of them?'

'Well, I suppose the first is the taboo aspect of it – I'm watching a woman who has promised to be faithful to me alone but now she's taking another man inside her. If people knew what was going on, she'd be looked down on as a slut and driven out of local society. I'd be branded a cuckold and become the laughing stock of everyone around.'

Linda was clearly itching to know more and she couldn't prevent herself from interrupting again.

'But most people I know would be massively jealous if their husband or wife slept with someone else – they wouldn't get excited about it.'

'I can think of at least two answers to that', Alan replied. 'One is that, yes, there are feelings of jealousy but it's rather like climbing a mountain. You know you could fall off and be killed but that's part of the excitement. How many people would bother to go mountain climbing if there was absolutely no danger? It's the danger – or in this case, the risk of jealousy – that gets the adrenaline pumping.'

He paused, so I encouraged him on.

'And the other...?'

'Well, oddly, it goes completely against what I've just said. I'd be furiously jealous if I discovered that Linda had been having an affair without my knowledge. I'd feel that she'd betrayed my trust in her and I'd worry that she might go off with the other man. But, if it's something we've agreed, there's no cheating and no betrayal. To go back to the mountain climbing analogy, it's like being tied on to the mountain with top quality ropes. There's still the possibility of danger and you can still imagine falling off but you've got protection. Even so, you know it will test your emotions to the limit.'

I could see that Alan was obviously trying to rationalise a lot of thoughts and put them into words.

'But there's a plus side too. I've never imagined that I'm the only man who could give Linda pleasure from sex and I'm sure I don't give her everything she might enjoy. Let's face it, from time to time I wonder what it would be like to have sex with another woman so why shouldn't Linda think the same about another man? I'd much rather that if she wanted some variety in her sex life, she didn't have to find it through an affair that could destroy our marriage. But yes, I do still get pangs of jealousy so maybe I'm a bit of a masochist. Let's face it, some men get sexual pleasure from being whipped or tortured. This is quite mild compared to that.'

Linda looked across at him with something mixing pity and love in her eyes. Maybe she'd wondered whether, by wanting to share her, Alan was signalling that he didn't care for her. His words had certainly convinced her otherwise.

'I really don't know how to put this', he continued after a few moments, 'but there's the whole thing of seeing Linda in a different light – and I mean both metaphorically and physically. Metaphorically, there's the idea that she's shedding inhibitions and, in my fantasy at least, giving up... I was going to say control and responsibility but control has all sorts of other meanings.'

I nodded, accepting his point.

'What I mean is, most times when Linda and I make love, we spend a lot of time concentrating on giving the other pleasure. In my mind, in my fantasy, if Linda was with another man there would be none of that. She would just be enjoying the sensations of being fucked without having to give anything back – she could just surrender herself to the pleasure. Last night she did exactly that. I don't know whether you intended it but the way in which you took her – from behind, with her bent over the footstall – heightened that whole idea. To be able to watch her like that... I really can't describe it.'

I looked across at Linda. Her head was bowed, her eyes looking down at her lap. A tinge of red coloured her face and I could see her hard nipples pressed against her blouse. She was clearly thinking back to the previous evening, remembering the sensations of my cock penetrating her in long, slow strokes and her cries every time I sank into the depths of her belly. Alan was right; she had simply given herself up to the fucking.

'And physically?' I asked.

'How aware are you of everything that's going on while you're making love to your own wife?' He answered his own question. 'Not a lot most of the time.'

He paused briefly, picking his words very carefully before he went on.

'Last night it was as if all my senses were heightened as I watched the two of you. I saw, heard and smelled things that I've never experienced – certainly not all together – when Linda and I have made love. Her breasts may be small but I'd never realised how much they hang down when she's on all fours – or how much they sway. Her tummy too – I'm not saying she's fat but it looks more rounded and full when she's like that. And there's the sounds and even the smells. I don't want to be crude but Linda was obviously very wet last night and I could hear it and smell it. You can't imagine how erotic that is.'

He paused yet again, deep in thought and memories.

'It was as if everything was happening in slow motion and I was alive to every single second of it. I could tell you far more about your lovemaking last night than either of you could.'

Then, suddenly, he broke out of the reverie.

'And yes, I am remarkably proud that you are so attracted to the woman I chose for my wife and I am so proud of her. It has been wonderful to see her sense of self-worth and her self-confidence growing as she's realised how much you want her. It's been good for both of us.'

I felt that he was nearing the end of his explanation – and, to be fair, he'd opened up a great deal more than I'd expected – so I thought it was time to raise the difficult issue.

'But what if Linda and I developed a relationship that went beyond sex? I'm not saying that it has, or it will, or even that it might, but none of us can possibly guarantee that it won't. I'll be frank, I like Linda a lot and, if we continue, aren't my feelings for her likely to develop? And maybe hers for me?'

I could see Linda glancing towards me and I could tell that I had just voiced one of her big concerns.

'I know that's a risk', Alan replied, 'and I'd be a fool to ignore it, so I'm not going to, but I should say that you've just boosted my jealousy and therefore the thrill of the whole thing.'

He smiled at me, trying to make light of it, but I knew that it masked something more.

'Seriously', he continued, 'that might happen – of course it might. The only way of avoiding any problems like that is by being open and honest with each other so that, if it does happen, we can work out what to do. Do you know what? I can imagine Linda enjoying being loved by two men – in their different ways – and loving two men back. And if you happen to find yourselves meaning a lot to each other, does it have to be to the exclusion of all else? I'm sure we could make it work.'

Linda leapt up from the sofa and almost ran across the room to Alan. She flung her arms around him and showered him with kisses. I could hear her murmuring things to him but her words were too indistinct to make out. I couldn't help feeling, though, that he'd been remarkably brave in opening up so much about the position he found himself in and his feelings about it.

Linda eventually came across the room towards me. I stood up and she hugged me tightly.

'I love you', she whispered in my ear and then, slightly more loudly, 'Thank you for being so understanding.'

Alan got up and walked to the drinks cabinet.

'This calls for a celebration', he said. 'Whisky ok for you? I've got a rather nice single malt.' He poured a glass for each of us and a gin and tonic for Linda.

'Why don't you join Linda on the sofa', Alan suggested.

Was he hoping that Linda and I were going to fuck in front of him tonight? That seemed an unlikely outcome. Maybe the discussion had aroused him but it hadn't had the same effect on me, nor on Linda, I suspected. The evening had been hard work and I was pretty sure she felt as tense as I did.

This must have crossed Alan's mind too because, after a few moments, he suggested that we finish our drinks and then I might like to give Linda a massage, followed by her returning the favour.

'If I'm not much mistaken, the two of you are pretty wound up and it'll do you both a world of good. It's up to you what you want to make of it.'

It turned out that they had a room set up with a massage table. In London, Linda had run a complementary therapies practice, including massage, aromatherapy, yoga, and Pilates, and she still offered treatments to a few local people and visitors.

It sounded like an excellent idea to me. I'm hardly a trained expert in massage but I've given massages to most of my partners over the years – with a certain end in mind, of course – and they've seemed to enjoy it, so I was certainly willing to give it a go. And it did seem like a good way of rounding off a difficult evening. Maybe it would end up in us having sex, maybe not, but I certainly planned to give Linda plenty to tell Alan about even if it didn't.

We finished our drinks and then I said goodnight to Alan as he intended to go to their bedroom to wait for Linda. Meanwhile, Linda and I went to the massage room. It was comfortably set up. Linda led the way and turned on the lights at a low level and lit some scented candles. It made for a warm, welcoming, and relaxing atmosphere.

'Would it be alright if I massaged you first?' Linda asked. 'I've got a feeling that Alan's hoping I'll come to bed in a very aroused state. That sounds awful, I know – as if I'm asking you to get me worked up for him – but I hope you won't mind.' She looked at me very appealingly.

'I've got a better idea than that', I replied. 'Why don't I concentrate on you for tonight? How long will a good massage take – about half an hour? Times two? I've got a feeling that Alan will be expecting you to join him in a lot less than an hour.'

I moved towards her and took her in my arms. She turned her face up towards mine and our mouths met. The kiss that followed was both tender and passionate – and much, much too loving.

When, eventually, we moved apart, she slipped her clothes off and climbed onto the table, turning on her front. I slipped my clothes off too. It seemed only right that we should both be naked and that she should see the effect that she was having on me.

The room was warm so I left out the formal option of covering her with towels. Instead, I poured some oil into my cupped hands and allowed it to warm slightly before I applied it to her shoulders, neck and back. It was never intended to be a proper massage, more a thorough caressing of her body. She instinctively understood that and opened her legs as wide as she could so that her sex was fully displayed to me. The message was clear – whatever else I did, that was to be the focus of my attentions and the sight of it, blatantly exposed, was also intended to excite me. I could imagine how, later that night, she might tell Alan how she had spread her legs and made herself available to me.

It was difficult, knowing that Alan was waiting for her, to linger too long. I stroked her back, her arms, and her sides (especially the sides of her breasts – she lifted herself off the table so that I could cup them in my hands and play with her nipples) for just long enough to arouse her. Then my hands moved down to her waist and her behind. I manipulated her buttocks so that they were spread apart and the cleft between them opened. It was the first time I had seen her anal entrance so closely. I allowed my fingers to trail lightly across it and then, when she didn't seem to object and having made sure that it was liberally coated in oil, I gently inserted a finger. She gasped as it penetrated.

'Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop', I murmured to her.

As if in answer, she shifted her body to encourage the finger to probe more deeply. I had only entered her behind up to the first knuckle of my finger but now I could feel her pushing and she opened up. My finger slid much further into her and she groaned as it explored her. Then, I used my other hand to explore lower down, seeking out her clit and the opening of her vagina. Before she knew it, I had one finger embedded in her anus, another probing her cunt, and yet a third playing with her clit. The effect was sudden and electric.

'Oh my god, oh my god, don't stop, just keep on doing that.'

She was probably conscious of not wanting to yell out but she couldn't stop a succession of loud gasps and groans as her body responded to the multiple invasions.

My cock, of course, was totally rigid by now. I took a chance on the massage table being able to take the weight of two people without collapsing and climbed on top of Linda. Her cunt was wide open and within seconds I had penetrated the whole way inside her from behind. I was already thoroughly aroused and I had no intention of taking my time. I thrust vigorously into her time and time again, feeling the pressure building in me, until I suddenly exploded within her, followed by a series of jerks that continued until I was completely spent.

Linda lifted her face from the hole in the massage table. 'That I did not expect', she groaned, 'but I certainly needed it and I think you did too.' She laughed, before adding 'But it's very rude for a man to fuck a woman without asking her first.'

I raised myself up and let my rapidly deflating cock slip out of her. A trail of the sperm I'd deposited in her followed swiftly. I got off the table and she turned herself over to face me. I bent down to her and we kissed long and passionately but then I sensed that she knew it was time to go to Alan. Before she left the room, she grabbed some tissues and wiped herself between her legs but it occurred to me that it was still going to be very obvious to Alan what had just taken place.

*****

The next morning it was as if a cloud had been lifted. Alan was relaxed and friendly and Linda was even more so. When I entered the breakfast room, he greeted me warmly and she flung her arms round me and kissed me firmly on the mouth. Alan's reaction was to smile when she did so.

Once again, I had no idea what had been said after Linda had returned to the bedroom she shared with Alan. I seemed that she wanted to keep that aspect of her life private and I had to accept that if I wanted things to continue. I worked on the basis that she would tell me if she wanted to and, even though I was full of curiosity, I wouldn't ask. In a sense, that was the differentiation between her relationship with Alan, one in which she told him almost everything, and that with me.

'It looks as though it's going to be a gorgeous day', Alan said. 'We were thinking about taking the yacht out. We won't get many more opportunities this year. Would you like to join us?'

I'm certainly no sailor but the idea of spending a day out on the waves in Linda's company appealed. We drove down to the estuary where the yacht was anchored out in the river and climbed into their dinghy to reach it. The yacht was around 30 feet long but it was obvious that it was set up so that it could be handled by one person. That was fine by me – I didn't know the difference between a jib and a jibe and I didn't want to give Alan the chance of making me look a fool.

We were soon underway, using the engine to clear the busy moorings and then Alan had the sails up and the engine turned off. There was enough of a breeze to power us along without it becoming too exhilarating.

Linda brought some foam cushions up from the cabin and laid them out on a set of lockers that ran along the sides of the yacht from the stern to the cabin. They doubled up as benches for sitting or lying on. She had been wearing a bikini top and a pair of shorts until now, but once we were clear of the estuary she removed the top, followed by her shorts, revealing a pair of bikini bottoms. She laid down on her front on one of the cushions and asked me to do the honours with the sun lotion. I spread it liberally on her back and legs, which brought back memories of our massage session the previous evening.

It was a glorious late summer's day; warm but not too hot. We sailed in a southerly direction for a couple of hours, roughly parallel to the coast, before heading into a bay with a lonely stretch of shore where Alan dropped the anchor. Being mid-week, there weren't many other boats about and we were some way off the beach, so Linda turned over on her back and slipped her bikini bottoms off. While Alan and I watched, she sensuously coated the front of her body with sun lotion. That done, she sat up and indicated to Alan and me that we should strip off too.

This was treading new ground. Needless to say, I'd been naked when I'd taken Linda in front of him but he'd remained dressed on that occasion so that when the two of us peeled off our shorts, it was the first time I'd seen his cock. To be honest, apart from the fact that he was circumcised and I wasn't, we were both much of a muchness. Linda certainly hadn't picked me because I was vastly bigger than him. Both of us were semi-erect having just watched Linda applying the sun lotion to herself.

Linda kneeled on the deck between us and turned in my direction. She took hold of my cock and guided it into her mouth. As I had discovered a few nights previously, this was something she was extremely skilled at and I was worried that if she lingered too long, I was very likely to cum in her mouth. Fortunately, after a couple of minutes she transferred her attentions to Alan and before long, she had the two of us fully erect.

She told me to lie on one of the side benches with my back propped up against the cabin. I got myself comfortable and, as soon as I was in place, she straddled me, facing away from me, her knees either side of mine. She took hold of my cock, lined it up with her entrance, and sank down. She let out a long, loud groan as she impaled herself on me. I reached round and cupped her small breasts in my hands and played with her nipples, which immediately hardened to my touch.

Alan had resumed his seat by the tiller, close to my outstretched feet, from where he had a completely unobstructed view of Linda's cunt stretched around my cock and her breasts in my hands. Nothing – absolutely nothing – was left to his imagination. For someone who wanted to see his wife being fucked by another man, it couldn't get any more explicit than this. Linda was amazingly wet – she must have been thinking about this situation for much of the morning and it had left her extremely aroused. As she rose and fell on my cock, she left it glistening with her juices, and Alan cannot have missed the sounds that her wet cunt was making, even above the sound of the lapping waves.

With Linda perched on top of me, my view of Alan was blocked, of course, but I could see by the movement of his arm that he was stroking his cock as he watched his wife fuck herself on me.

Linda rose up and allowed my cock to slip out of her but, as she did so, she grasped hold of it and ran its head up and down her slit, bringing it firmly into contact with her clit. The effect was immediate and she moaned and gasped with excitement. It was also having an amazing effect on me too. After a few moments of this, she fed me back into her depths, but now she kept her hand pressed on her clit and my cock to maintain the contact between them.