He Longed to Share His Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell that she wasn't far off coming when suddenly, she beckoned Alan to come and stand alongside her. He wasted no time in moving over to her and, with her unoccupied hand, she took hold of his cock and fed it into her mouth. I was fairly certain that it was the first time that any of us had indulged in a proper threesome and the level of eroticism was rising swiftly. I very much doubted that any of us was going to last very long and once one of us started to cum, the others would follow very quickly.

To be honest, I don't generally find this position particularly stimulating but the situation was helping to make up for that and I started to force myself up into Linda's cunt to increase the physical sensation. That, in turn, increased the friction on her clit and it was obvious that she wasn't far off her orgasm. At the same time, she must have realised what I was trying to do and she did her bit by clenching the muscles of her cunt and squeezing my cock. That has always had an immediate and certain effect on me and within seconds, accompanied by loud grunts, I emptied myself deep inside her.

That was enough to tip her over the edge and I'm sure she would have let out some loud groans too, had it not been for the cock that was now thrusting enthusiastically in her mouth. I need hardly add that the effect of all this was to bring Alan to his own orgasm and, moments later, his cum erupted into his wife's mouth.

The three of us collapsed into a heap, exhausted and drained, and we'd probably have stayed that way had it not been for the sound of a speedboat which suddenly appeared round the nearby headland, making straight in our direction. Linda, displaying her innate shyness, leapt up and disappeared down into the cabin. Alan and I both reached for our discarded shorts and pulled them on as the boat approached. Its occupants – two topless girls and a young man – waved to us as they passed and we returned their waves. I wondered if they were in for as much fun as we'd just had.

As soon as they had disappeared, Linda asked if we were ready for some lunch. Alan thought that would be a good idea because the weather looked about to change for the worse and it would be as well to have the boat back on its moorings before that happened.

While Alan pottered about on deck, I went down to the galley to help Linda. It was the first opportunity we'd had to talk alone that morning.

'That was a bit of a surprise', I said to her, referring to what had taken place just a short while before.

'I thought it might be more relaxed if we had some fun out here', she explained. 'It seemed to work rather well, I thought.'

I could hardly disagree with that.

'We've only got two more nights – tonight and tomorrow – before you go home and we go off on our own holiday. I was going to suggest to Alan that maybe tonight we would all share a bed but that tomorrow you and I would spend our last night on our own. Are you ok with that?'

I thought hard about it.

'I'm not sure I like the idea of all three of us spending the night together in a bed. If Alan wants to watch us, I have no objection to that. He can sit in a chair by the bed if that's what he really wants but that's as far as it goes. I'm sorry. In any case, after what happened a little while ago, might he not want you to himself tonight?'

Linda smiled at me.

'I hoped you'd say that. I wanted to be sure you weren't getting too keen on the idea of fucking me in front of Alan. In that case, would you mind having a meal out tonight? I'd like the opportunity to talk to Alan, just the two of us on our own.'

I told her that was fine by me.

We finished making the lunch and took it up on deck. By the time we'd finished eating, heavy black clouds were starting to gather to the south-west and Alan decided it was time to make a quick dash for home. Even so, the swell was building as we ended our journey and the wind was whipping the tops off the waves. We were all quite glad to get back into the shelter of the estuary but, even so, getting back to the shore in the dinghy was a lively experience.

As we'd agreed, I ate out that night. I decided to try a restaurant in a nearby town rather than get embroiled in another conversation with the landlord at the Plough. The service was a little slow, though the excellent food made up for that, but the result was that it was well past nine o'clock by the time I got back. Alan and Linda were sitting side by side on the sofa, looking very relaxed, and I was almost reluctant to join them when they invited me to have a drink with them.

Curiously, when Alan got up to get the drinks, he indicated for me to sit on the sofa beside Linda. Having poured the drinks, he sat in one of the armchairs instead.

'We've been talking', he said, indicating himself and Linda, a tad unnecessarily. 'I don't know about you, but I feel quite weary after the day out on the boat. Tomorrow's your last night with us and we thought that you might want to spend it with Linda – the two of you on your own. I've just been looking at the long range weather forecast and it looks as though we're in for a bad spell by the time we get back from our holiday, so I thought I'd go down to the boat tomorrow and get it ready for the winter. I'll spend the night on it.'

Alan was clearly happy for Linda and me to fuck to our hearts' content without having to think of him on his own in a nearby room.

'And then there's the question of the future', he continued.

I'd wondered if that might arise.

'I can't see that Linda is ever going to be the sort of woman who will be attracted to any man who comes along. It took long enough to find someone she liked enough for her to be willing to fulfil my fantasy. Could we go back to being just a normal couple? Somehow I doubt it and I'm not sure, either, that Linda would be happy not seeing you again. In fact, I know she's become quite attached to you. So we've a proposition to put to you.'

I had an inkling what might be about to follow but I thought I should let him explain it before saying anything, so I simply nodded my head. To my surprise, it was Linda who spoke next.

'As Alan said, I've become quite attached to you. In fact, those weren't the words he and I used earlier. I've realised in the past week that it's possible to have very strong feelings for more than one man. I love Alan, beyond any doubt, but I know now that that doesn't mean I can't love someone else as well. A week is too short a time in which to be certain, but I've got a pretty good idea that I might love you too. But I love the both of you in different ways. The way that I feel and the person I am when I'm with Alan and the way that I feel when I'm with you are incredibly different and I like that.'

She lowered her head so that neither of us could see her face.

'And the same is true when you're fucking me too. I don't know why, but it feels completely different – not better, just different. I don't mean to be crude but you both feel so different in my cunt and do such amazingly different things to my body. I could be quite happy having two husbands.'

'We're not about to suggest going quite that far', Alan laughed, 'but Linda would like to spend time with you and we'd like you to spend time with us if you're happy with that. There might be problems during the holiday season but I'm sure we can work around that. We wondered if Linda could come up to visit you to give the two of you private time together and then you could come down here – after all, it was my fantasy that brought this all about so I'd rather not get left out of it.'

*****

Alan set off at midday the next day, leaving Linda and me on our own. His car can hardly have got to the end of the lane before she had my trousers unzipped and my cock out and in her mouth. As soon as she had me completely hard, she leant back against the kitchen table, raised her skirt, and slipped her panties down. I reached out and slipped my fingers into her slit. She was soaking wet.

'You've been thinking about this moment for a while, haven't you?' I asked.

'Oh yes,' she replied, nodding her head enthusiastically, 'ever since I woke up this morning.'

I went to kneel down in front of her but she stopped me. I was reminded of the very first time we had fucked, only a few days previously. Back then, too, she had simply wanted my cock in her. Whereas most women, in my experience, can never have enough foreplay, Linda has an equal need to be filled.

'No, put it in me, right now.' She perched right on the edge of the table, her legs spread wide and her arms stretched back to support herself.

I moved forward and took my cock in my hand. I rubbed its head up and down her slit a few times until it shone with her juices. She groaned as my cock made contact with her clit and I could see her opening up, ready to be entered. I lined my cock up with her hole and pressed forwards into her. She let out a long moan of pleasure as she felt me slide all the way into her. I was about to start fucking her when she told me to wait.

'Hold it there for a moment. I want to feel it filling me up. It might be a while before I have you in me again and I want to savour this moment so that I can remember it when you're not here.'

I don't know how I did it but I managed to hold myself very still even though my cock was aching to experience the wonderful sensations of sliding in and out of her cunt. Linda looked down between us.

'To see you going in and to feel you in there, it's as if we're one. I love being able to see you disappearing into me. I can understand what Alan meant when he said about seeing everything. I'd love to be able to see everything down there. I know there's always a mirror or a camera but that's sort of a second-hand view. Maybe one day I should watch you fucking another woman so that I can see properly. It's not that I want to share you with anyone but...'

I don't know what she thought she was doing but the things she was saying and the feel of her cunt tight around me were driving me crazy. She looked at me and laughed.

'I think you'd better fuck me or you'll burst. Don't worry about trying to make me cum. I just want to feel your cock inside me and to feel you cum. We've got the rest of the day and the night for other things.'

She wrapped her legs tightly round my waist, which somewhat limited my freedom of movement but it was obvious that that was precisely what Linda wanted – my cock in the depths of her, able to move only an inch or so. I felt her flex the muscles of her cunt, gripping me. The advantages of a woman who had never been stretched by childbirth and who kept herself very much in trim were obvious. The disadvantage was that she was going to make me cum very quickly and I was remarkably glad that she wasn't expecting to cum herself.

Her attention was focussed between her legs, watching my cock making its small thrusts in and out of her, her inner labia clinging to me and stretching as I withdrew. Both her cunt and my cock were saturated with her juices so that even my limited movements were enough to produce a succession of vulgar yet erotic sounds of hot, wet, sticky sex.

She shifted her arms from behind her, first one and then the other, and clung to my neck, pulling us close together so that there was only a matter of inches between our faces.

'Cum in me', she said in a low voice, 'Empty yourself into my body.' She looked up at me almost plaintively. 'Do it now, fuck my cunt, please, I need to feel it now. I want to watch your face as you cum in me.'

She knew damn well that I couldn't last much longer with what she was saying and doing to me. She relaxed her legs a bit so that I had more freedom to slide in and out of her and feel the head of my cock passing over the ridges of her vagina. Then, suddenly, I felt the surge well up in me and I was very nearly there. I thrust harder and deeper into her, conscious of nothing but the sensations in the head of my cock.

When it was over, Linda told me that I'd screwed up my eyes and then, as she felt me pulsing as my cum shot out into her, my face contorted.

'That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I'm glad we did it like that this time, I'm usually far too distracted at that point to see your reaction.'

My cock was entirely flaccid by now and had slipped out of Linda's cunt. Her semi-upright position meant that most of my cum had dripped out of her and she grabbed a tissue to wipe it up. The sight of her rubbing the tissue across herself had me enrapt and she noticed it. She put the tissue to one side and slipped a hand between her legs in its place.

What followed was one of the most obscenely erotic displays I have ever seen. I have watched a fair number of women touching themselves with the obvious intention of making themselves cum – and cum as quickly as possible – but Linda had no such intention. This was a quite deliberate demonstration – for my benefit – of how aroused the female body could become.

She played with her little lips, unhurriedly rolling them between her fingers, first squeezing them together and then running a fingertip between them to part them. She pulled on them, stretching them.

Her hand moved up to her clit and she grasped hold of its shaft between her fingertips, feeling it, exploring it. She pulled back on her hood so that the swollen head appeared in full view. Her fingers skirted around it, teasing it but wary of making direct contact with its sensitised tip. I watched her body intently as she became increasingly aroused. Her nipples were hardening before my eyes. Her entire sex – her outer labia as well as the inner and her clit – swelled and reddened before my eyes.

With her free hand, she grabbed hold of her breasts, pulling at them and twisting them far harder than I might ever have dared.

Then, with the hand that was between her legs, she spread herself wide apart, displaying the open hole of her cunt and revealing the delicate folds within. She took her two longest fingers and plunged them into the darkness of its depths; by the time she withdrew them again, they were shining with wetness, a mixture of her and my juices. She raised them to her lips and licked each of them, ever so sensuously, smiling at me as she did so. When she pushed them back inside, a third finger joined the initial two, stretching her so wide that she gave out a sudden gasp. Her face and upper chest flushed with red as I watched her and a sheen of sweat broke across them.

The sheer weight of the sensations kept forcing her eyes to close involuntarily but, that apart, she tried to maintain a steady gaze at my eyes, watching my reactions to her every move.

What she did next caught me unawares. She got down and reached into a bag which had been on the floor beside the table, pulling something out. I wasn't sure what it was at first; it looked like a large rounded pebble – though made of a softer material than stone – with a dip in its top surface and one end broader and more peaked than the other. She moved swiftly across to a soft-topped bar stool and sat on it, then she pressed a button on the object and, as it started to vibrate, she slipped it between her legs.

It took a couple of moments for her to settle herself onto the thing and to get it in the right position. Once she felt comfortable, she reached down and spread her lips so that the thing's upper curve nestled against her open vulva and its peak made contact with her clit. Within seconds it was doing the job intended of it and Linda was panting and gasping, with a few interspersed groans. She flexed her body at the waist to increase the effect it was having on her clit and her groans and gasps began to merge.

She tried to lean back to increase the sensations but the stool offered her no support, so I moved behind her and put my arms beneath hers and let her rest her body back against mine. Needless to say, it also allowed me to cup her breasts in my hands and stroke her nipples as I did so. She let her head fall back against my shoulder and for a couple of seconds her eyes gazed up into mine, a look of total ecstasy in them, before she let the sensations overwhelm her.

'Oh my god', she gasped before it tailed off into one long, loud moan as she came. It had to be one of the most intense orgasms I have ever witnessed in a woman. Linda slumped forward in exhaustion, gasping for breath, and I had to take her weight in my arms. She tried to extract the vibrator from between her legs but her collapsed weight kept it pressed against her. I had to ease her gently upwards so that she could free it and turn it off.

Neither of us said a word for the several minutes it took her to recover. I wanted her to savour the moment and not to intrude on what she was feeling. Eventually, she twisted round on the stool so that she was facing me. She put her arms round my neck and drew my face towards hers. Our mouths met and we kissed deeply.

'I've never done anything like that in front of a man before. Are you disgusted with me?'

I shook my head emphatically. 'Definitely not. I saw a woman taking great delight in her body and enjoying the pleasure she got from its arousal. It was a very sensuous thing to watch. I really wanted to join in but I was worried it might spoil the magic. Why now, though?'

'I've wanted to do it – to let myself go like that – for ages. The only time I've ever felt like that was during that episode I told you about at university – when my best friend came round to look at the toys I'd bought and she and I ended up trying them out together. We both really let ourselves go that day in a way I've never felt able to do in front of Alan. Just now it seemed right somehow.'

'Was that one of your toys from your university days?'

Linda shook her head.

'No, a friend gave it to me as a present a few months back. That's the first time I've used it. When my friend asked I told her it was difficult during the summer when there were guests around but the truth is that I was always afraid what Alan would think if he caught me using it. I can imagine a lot of men would imagine it said something bad about their virility if their partner used a toy. I knew you wouldn't mind though.'

'It's not a case of minding – I'm over the moon that you allowed me to watch you.'

*****

We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering round the house and sitting out in the garden naked – although Linda left a bathrobe handy in the kitchen in case anyone came to the front door. I utterly loved seeing Linda naked and made sure she knew it. I'm not sure it came entirely naturally to her. She brought some cold drinks out into the garden and before she sat down again, I asked her to stand beside my chair so that I could look at her. It was as if she had to fight to stop her arms and hands covering herself up as she stood there. I found that a strange thing for her to do after everything that had happened between us and when we already knew each other's naked bodies so well.

'It's the close examination – almost like an inspection', she explained. 'When you're aroused and you're about to fuck me, I don't mind being naked in front of you. I know you're going to overlook my blemishes. But when you're just looking at me, I know you can see every fault.'

I ran my hands over her body – her breasts, her tummy, and her behind and told her how beautiful they all were.

'I'm not sure you're a disinterested judge', she protested, as she walked back to her seat. 'My tits are too small, my tummy's getting flabby, and my bum's definitely too big – even in nothing!'

'Well, I wouldn't change any of it', I assured her, 'and I'd be perfectly happy looking at you naked all day long.'

We sat side by side, sipping our drinks.

'I know you haven't mentioned it', she said in a way that was clearly meant to sound casual but which almost certainly had a serious side to it, 'but if part of the plan is for me to come and stay with you, I need to know. Is there anyone else in your life?'