He Made Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How come you haven't beamed me up?" I ask, looking at the ceiling and frowning with a vacant gaze.

"Broken. One of us discovered hamburgers and kept beaming them up until they clogged the matter projector with grease. So much for professionalism," Lotus complained, shaking her head.

"How did we get here then? It sounded like a car."

"What? No, no, it was a space car!"

"Ooooh!"

Lotus has now grabbed a ladle and passes it over my body, while she makes a slow beeping sound with her mouth. I shiver at the contact with the cold metal.

"What's it do?" I ask, as the ladle hovers on my boobs and Lotus' beeping increases in frequency.

"Shush, human!" she scolds me. "We'll have to investigate these two knobs."

When the ladle reaches my pussy, she beeps a lot faster. "It's here, as I thought!"

"I'm a little scared…" I whine.

Lotus hands me a blindfold.

"Here, wear this: what you can't see won't scare you."

"Great idea!" I approve, putting it on immediately. Lotus disrobes completely.

Lotus rubs my left nipple with the cold ladle, until it becomes nicely turgid. Then she takes a clothespin from the tray and uses it as a nipple clamp, making me squirm and yelp.

"I need to measure the turnonic discharge here," Lotus explained, just before doing the other.

Close up to my ass. Lotus pushes my ankles to my head and prompts me to hold them there. Then she takes a dildo and lubes it up and she does the same with my asshole.

"You know, deep down I think I've always known that being an anal slut one day would make me a hero!" I reveal, moaning as Lotus massages my hole with her fingers.

"Yeah… I bet that you are a hero to a lot of guys for that," she coos, making me nod proudly.

With her other hand she grabs a wand vibrator and turns it on.

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's just the probe whirring. Does that disturb you? I could angle it differently…"

"Nope! I don't want to be any trouble with our alien overlords!" I hastily reply.

When it touches my pussy, I start moaning. The dildo slowly pushes on my anus, lowering its resistance, until it lets the shaft in, slowly.

"Are you ok?"

"I can do this! For the salvation of your race!" I moan ecstatically.

Lotus then starts slowly fucking me with the dildo, inserting it all the way in, while the vibrator brings me closer to orgasm. She's clearly happy to have me all for herself.

"Are you finding anything?" I ask panting.

"No, let me check me manually," she says, passing her tongue on her lips, as she extracts the toy. Then, barely containing her enthusiasm, she begins to rim me, her tongue venturing deep inside my ass as she starts fingering herself. She closes her eyes in pleasure.

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's just my tentacle… You humans don't have it."

"It doesn't seem that it can get all the way in…" I notice disappointed. "Perhaps if you use a bigger probe?"

Lotus grins. "Yes, excellent idea, human."

She takes my anal stretchers, a set of plugs with increasing girth and pushes the first in, which enters my ass easily, making me gasp. Then she fucks me a little with it, slowly pulling it outside and then letting it go back in, while she licks my pussy with her "tentacle".

"Bigger!" I demand in a moan after a while. Lotus couldn't be happier to comply.

Second plug. This time it takes a while before it's fully in, leaving me to the mercy of the vibrator. Lotus is now eating my pussy with passion, while she flicks the clothespins with one hand and masturbates with the other, making me squirm in pleasure and a sweet pain that only adds to the one irradiating from my buttocks.

"Bigger!" I insist, after a while.

The third plug is a worthy adversary, and when it's finally in, Lotus releases my makeshift nipple clamps and dives in my sex while her hand does the same in hers, making me cum loudly.

"Your bravery and your pain will not be forgotten human," says Lotus, pretending to have mistaken my orgasmic cries for painful ones.

"I'm doing it for a good… Cause!" I shriek in bliss.

The plug is extracted, showing my ass gape, promptly filled again by her tongue.

"It's no use, it doesn't go very deep!" I complain, disappointed.

Lotus puts the big plug back in and then proceeds to wear her strap-on with the double-ended dildo, making it sure that the camera shows the vibrator she puts inside of it.

"We are going to have to go another way. I'm going manual, human," she says, just before starting to penetrate my vagina with her plastic shaft.

Soon enough, I'm getting fucked with a huge plug up my ass and my ankles resting on her shoulders.

"Is… It… Working?" I moan.

"Yes… YES! We are saved!" Lotus screams, cumming, soon joined by me.

Fade to the next scene, me sitting on a chair, dressed somewhat formally. A text is typed on the screen, saying "C.I.A. Headquarters – The day after".

"So, what can you tell us about your alien abduction, miss Sperme?" asks Mikey's voice off screen, who we had miraculously convinced to help us.

"Well, first of all these aliens get a much worse reputation than they deserve."

"Didn't they probe you? Intimately?"

"Probe is such a bad word! They were… Exploring. Yes, they are bold explorers."

"Here I read that you have been found intoxicated, though."

"Medicine! They, huh, gave me medicine!" I hastily specify.

"The alien was humanoid, you reported, apart from this tentacle-like appendix in his mouth. Here you describe it as 'kinda hot, once you get past the green squishy skin thing'. I take it that the resemblance with us was close?"

"Yeah, that's perhaps why they knew so well their way around a puss– Around human anatomy."

"And did you ever discover what where they hoping to gain from us?"

"I, huh, I'm not sure, but whatever it was, they found it! The alien was so happy that it kept shouting 'yes!'. They did mention the possibility that they may have to return, though."

"And you? What was your answer?"

I shrug. "Who am I to stand in the way of saving their race?"

The clip ended with a black screen, a ominous X-Files-like music and a script reading "Written, directed, performed… You name it, by Jules Sperme and Lotus Blue". She had chosen the same name of her previous porn movie, which in turn came from the fact that the blue lotus contains a psychedelic compound.

After seeing the video, Mikey was frowning, but in a good-natured way: he liked it, but he didn't want to show.

"So, you want to make funny parodic porn, huh?" asked Mikey.

"Yes, among other things!" I promptly replied.

"With her?" asked Mikey slightly disapproving, nodding at Lotus, who, for some reason, had decided to start picking her nose very conspicuously just to make him feel awkward.

"Hell yeah!" I replied fondly. "We'll split fifty-fifty the money. So, can you put it on the website on sale?"

"Ok, let's see how it goes," he nodded, rolling his eyes, "but we'll keep the price very low, five bucks tops."

"Yee! We'll be rich!" Lotus cheered quite convincingly, giving me a high five.

In the days leading to my first professional porn shoot, I was in what Mikey described as a "manic super-annoying state". I had watched a bunch of "eXXXploited wannabes" videos, come up with what to say in the brief interview before the sexual action, went through all the acts I had to perform and so on. Lately I had even been training my throat for deepthroating, both with dildos and Mikey's very supportive dick. The day before the fatidic date, I felt ready, truly ready. And yet, as fate would have it, I wasn't, not for what happened some time after lunch/breakfast.

"Hi girl! Guess who just managed to have a super-long connection in the L.A. airport? Now, I know you don't work, so come here by 4 to meet with your favorite person in the world. My flight back home leaves at midnight, so, plenty of time to have fun!"

Amy! I coughed my lungs out at the message I had ignored for so long. It was 3 already!

"What? You haven't even started yet!" said Lotus, behind the haze of the huge cloud of smoke she had just exhaled from her bong.

"Amy! She's here! Will be, at least!" I croaked, gasping for air. "She wants to see me!"

"Oh, troubling…" said Lotus casually, taking another drag.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I kept saying, massaging my temples. "What do I do?"

Lotus shrugged. "Easy. Either you come up with some excuse, like overtime shift, or you go see her and spill the beans. Oh, let's order Mexican for dinner."

Yeah, sure, easy! If it wasn't for the small problem that I had not only lied to the girl pretending to be still good ol' boring Jeri, but even created a fictional alternative life as a waitress in San Diego, complete with stories of my daily life and fake evidence in the form of selfies with my old look. Oh, and let's not forget the porn videos, being the personal in-house fucktoy of an agent who could be my dad, being bi and having sex with girls, working as a stripper, the tattoos, the piercings and smoking both tobacco and marijuana!

On top of this, Amy was slightly suspicious. She had to be. This whole surprise stank of something carefully planned.

"I have to meet her. It's time," I whispered, feeling the truth in my words as I uttered them. Then I grabbed Lotus' bong from her hands, before she could take another drag.

"Rude," she complained.

"And you are going to come with me! Sober! Our smoking session is over," I declared, laboring to get up from the bean bag I was sitting on (or rather sunk in).

"What?" Lotus protested wide-eyed, getting up too.

A scuffle followed, with me trying to keep the bong away from her reaching hands.

"But I wanna smoke!" she whined childishly.

"Stop it right now, young lady, or else no more pussy for your for one week!" I threatened, knowing that I had to play along to… Well stop playing.

Lotus gasped indignantly "Monster!" but she complied.

I chain-smoked through some plan on how to answer Amy's questions with Lotus and Mikey on speaker and, after a cab ride, we were at the airport, ready for what I felt would be doomsday.

"So, we are Mei and Jeri, Mikey is just a dude who's subletting you a room, you started stripping immediately and now you've just found an agent to do porn. And we are dating for some reason. And we've never done drugs," Lotus said, counting with her fingers the residual lies I felt were necessary.

"Yes! Look, I know her and Mikey is right: it will be easier for her to think that, outside work, I still have sex only if there's some romantic interest involved. Otherwise, she'll just decide that I'm a nympho."

"But you kind of are!"

"Unfortunately nymphomania is a mental illness and you know how people deal with those, right?" I insisted emphatically, grabbing her shoulders and looking at her in the eye.

"Right… Oh, isn't that gaping girl Amy?" Lotus commented, cool as a cucumber, pointing at… Amy!

There she was, frozen, a small suitcase by her side. I hastily showed a cardboard sheet with "AMY" written on it, which I then flipped to show "NOT A PRANK", making a weak smile. My high school friend slowly approached us, looking weary, as if we were some kind of con artists ready to rope her into some nasty scheme.

"Yes, I'm Jeri, and this is L– Mei," I started, with a shaking voice.

I had always found that Amy had something friendly about her face features: her brown eyes had this sunny resting expression, her big mouth seemed ready to laugh and her chubby cheeks completed an unpretentiously pretty face. That day, however, it was distorted by a mixture of shock and hurt feelings.

"All this time… You lied to me!" she muttered, looking at me as if she wasn't recognizing me in a way that had nothing to do with my revolutionized appearance.

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry," I started emphatically, trying to take her hand, which she retracted immediately.

"Look, she's been a pain in the ass for weeks with all her guilt about lying to you, just give her a chance," Lotus interjected, rolling her eyes.

"Who are you again?" Amy frowned.

"I'm her… We are dating but not labeling it," Lotus said, sounding like a small kid who had just learned a poem by heart.

"Oh, yeah, in all of this, I'm bi," I mumbled, covering my eyes with my hand: it was going so bad!

"Oh," Amy just murmured, oddly in a friendlier way: she loved this kind of gossip.

I jumped on that trace of understanding like a wolf on a lamb: "I only ask for a chance to explain. Please, Amy!"

"Ok," she said, exploring my body with her eyes.

We wandered for a few minutes and finally found a café with a free table.

"Growing up, I wanted to be like you, you know? You somehow incarnated what my parents and people in general expected of me," I started, stretching the truth because I knew that a flattery would go a long way with Amy. "But the truth is I'm a different person. This is me, the real me, after I stopped being ashamed and pretending."

"But–" Amy objected.

"Do you remember when I secretly got my nipples pierced? How surprised you were? That was the first time I dared live my sexuality the way I wanted. And after realizing that there was no way I could be like my folks wished, I felt oddly free. We never talked about it, because I thought it was shameful, but I've watched a ton of porn for a long time, dreaming of being one of the actresses in it. So, here I am, following my dream."

"PORN?! I can't believe you never so much hinted at this…"

"That's the point, Amy. I felt wrong, disgusting, stupid…"

"But I never said anything like that!"

"You did call my video disgusting," I couldn't help retort and that shut her up and made her blush. "Look, I'm not blaming you or anyone in particular, it's the environment, the established way of seeing sex and sex work. And ultimately that's why I lied."

"You couldn't possibly think of hiding forever!"

"No, but I knew that people respect success and money, whatever they may believe. I was hoping to come out when I was an established and respected professional in my field, not just some silly girl posting videos of her fucking a guy online!"

"Wait, who's that guy then?" she asked, frowning.

"Later, let me finish this. I'm sorry for lying to you, I hated it, but the reason for it was just that I didn't feel ready yet. I could've skipped this meeting, make some excuse, but now I'm here, to tell the truth in my own terms with my own timing. If I didn't trust you or consider you a good friend, would I do it? This had nothing to do with you, can you believe me? Can you forgive me?"

It took a long time for her to answer, but then she mumbled "I guess it's been hard for you…"

"Yes!" I cheered, getting up to hug her, while Lotus said "Aw!".

"And now, I say we go to L.A. and we catch up for real!" I proposed.

Half an hour later we were in the city. During the cab ride I recounted how I had started stripping to support myself and grew to enjoy it very much. She had a lot of questions and was shocked to find out that I did full nude and that there was some touching. That seemed the right moment to sweeten the pill by telling her that it was after a silly lesbian kiss at the club that I realized that I was attracted to Lotus and found out that I was bi: Amy had a thing for unlikely romantic stories and, as far as I knew, she didn't have problems with homosexuality.

"Ok, I have a bit of a secret too…" she murmured, fetching a pack of cigarettes and blushing.

"Oh, thank god, I was dying for a smoke!" I just said, snatching a cigarette from her fingers and lighting it up myself.

"You smoke too?" she asked, sounding kind of relieved as she extracted another one.

"At work I had time to talk to Mei only during smoke breaks," I explained.

"And bum my mints," she completed, lighting one herself.

Amy had never been to L.A., so we gave her a short version of the classic touristy tour, during which she took the mandatory selfies in the most popular places and even bought some tacky souvenirs. Lotus held my hand the whole time and not for scene: I needed all the moral support I could get. The city, however, remained both in the literal and the metaphorical background all the time. For once in her life Amy never talked about herself, seeming completely focused only in my transformation. She didn't really get the need of faking the sex tape and the relationship with the traitorous boyfriend and seemed seriously worried by my decision to add "Jules" as my second name, not to mention using it.

"Isn't a stage name supposed to protect your identity?" she objected.

It didn't seem a good idea to explain it to her how radically I had wanted to change myself, so I just said: "The first name is still Jeri and you can call me whatever you want. I just like Jules better, because I chose it, just like my new path in life".

Another thing she couldn't wrap her head around was my octopus tattoo. I had long discarded any article of clothing that wasn't at least a bit provoking and so the very short crop top and denim shorts I was wearing that day showed a good portion of my ass and back. As usual, from time to time there was someone who stared at my behind and whenever it happened, she seemed very self-conscious: was she embarrassed to be seen with me or by the unwanted attention?

"But it's impossible to hide at the beach…" she was reasoning, trying to understand my reason for getting the tattoo. "And in many other places, considering just how big it is. I mean, there's tentacles on your thighs and the lower back… The rooster and the swallows are conspicuous too, but at least they're not raunchy!"

Lotus slowly turned her head towards me and stared me in the eye, with the hilariously serious look only she could have in such situations.

"I'm not hiding anymore, Amy," I replied, struggling to keep my composure.

"Besides, it's super hot!" commented Lotus, shamelessly groping my butt.

"Yeah, but you can't be a stripper forever! And neither a porn star. One day you will have to do a s– Some other kind of job, with a dress code!"

"In those you usually don't show much skin," replied Lotus, allowing me to recover from the fact that Amy had been about to say 'serious job'. "Besides, a lot of porn stars keep working in the sex industry, just not as performers. Jules is going to be a great producer: she has all sorts of ideas for movies. Wanna see one we've just made?"

It was surprising that we couldn't hear a crack coming from her hand, considering how hard I squeezed it.

"Sorry, I'm not really comfortable seeing Jeri having sex…" Amy stammered blushing.

"Yeah, perhaps that's not the best–" I added, trying hard to incinerate Lotus with my eyes.

"I'll skip the sex part, of course," Lotus insisted, ignoring us both and loading it in her phone. "You've seen Jules topless, right?"

For a second the clip lost its importance. Amy's gaze jumped to me and lingered a second too long when I met it and she hastened to divert it somewhere else. I was pretty sure about what was in her head: if I was bi, every time we had seen each other undressed it could have been sexual.

"I've never looked at you that way, Amy!" I hissed quite resentful, adding in my mind 'I have better standards!' as I looked at Lotus.

She had the good taste of blushing, even though that was when my bestie parked a phone under her nose playing our silly movie.

"Here's just a bunch of anal…" she commented casually, skipping the central part.

When it was over, Amy seemed speechless, but Lotus wasn't.

"It's a parody, so the terrible acting is on purpose. It's funny because the whole thing is a really idiotic excuse to have sex."