He Made Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed unnecessary until Amy replied "Oooh, ok!", now understanding. Lotus looked at me in a very inexpressive way that somehow conveyed a very precise message: "how can you be friends with someone so boring?"

The next line of attack, because by then I felt very much as if I had to defend myself, was anal. Amy had all sorts of worries about hygiene and the word "hemorrhoids" was uttered. I patiently explained that, even if it wasn't without its risks and drawbacks, I was always very careful and I had read a lot about it, to the point that it wasn't much worse for my health than other "normal things", like smoking. In the meantime Lotus kept caressing my buttocks and I was sure that she was comforting my creature, which I appreciated greatly.

Saying "Hey, if you truly want to give your boyfriend a great Christmas present, I could teach you anal!" finally shut her up.

By dinner, thankfully, all my life had been dissected to Amy's satisfaction. On the other hand, Lotus began behaving in a very cheesy way and pretended to do all the cutesy things that couples sometimes do, like feeding me a taste of her dish, looking at me dreamily, kissing me all the time on the way there and so on.

"Is this your vengeance for the bong?" I asked annoyed when Amy finally went to the restroom.

"Monster…" Lotus whispered, shaking her head, confirming my suspicions. "And we are sharing the lover's cheesecake!"

After a disgusting heart-shaped raspberry cake (I don't like raspberries, sue me), we went to a nice bar, where Amy asked the strangest question of all: "Can I see the strip club? I've never been in one."

First, we had to pass by Lotus' house to fetch our stuff. There, Amy saw the bong and after noticing that she'd been staring at it wide-eyed and Lotus in turn was gazing at her, she said shyly: "Not judging, I've tried it with Jaden."

Now it was my turn to be surprised: "Is he kind of a bad boy?" I inquired.

"Yeah!" Amy blushed. "So, are you two…" she added, nodding at the bong.

"We are not labeling what we do with the bong," Lotus replied very seriously, making me chuckle.

We arrived at the Connoisseur before it opened. Now I was friendly enough with the management that I could give Amy a tour. I showed her the private rooms, the stage, where she even gave the pole a spin, the lap dance area and so on. When it opened, I went to change quickly and then offered her a drink at a table.

"Don't you have to work?" she asked.

"It's up to me and we've talked about me all day. Now that Mei's not around, I wanna know about you!"

So she opened up about the things she was hiding, like the stress of college, which was only partly due to studying, and how it got her to start smoking with the friends she had made there. Then she told me about Jaden, who liked to party harder than her and got drunk a little too often and too much. It had been a long time since we had had such a real conversation and not some shallow chat and I was glad of that.

Curiosity, however, got the best of Amy when the stage shows started and some customers had started populating the floor. Somehow she was both terribly embarrassed and mesmerized by the girl who was dancing naked now. So I decided to explain what stripping was all about, explaining to her what my colleagues were doing. When it came to the subject of private shows and lap dances, I ended up entertaining her with some funny stories about my clients and what they told me.

"Just to sniff them?" she asked astonished after I had told her my foot fetish story.

"Just to sniff my toes!" I confirmed, noticing that the stage manager was gesturing that it was my turn next. I took her hand and said: "Now I want you to sit at the tip rail and stay there for the duration of the next show."

"Are you performing?"

"Yes, and it would mean the world to me if you watched it. This way you'll see how much I love this!"

It took some convincing and pulling her hand, but finally, looking very much out of place, she was sitting by the stage. When my name, Azure, was called, I was somewhat nervous, a bit like the time I knew that Barbie was watching my performance. Just like then, however, once the music started and my hand caressed the pole, I felt again in my element.

I avoided eye-contact with Amy, knowing that she was already on the brink of running away for the embarrassment as it was, but I did try to make my dance as spectacular as possible, showing off all my best tricks at the pole. My friend was watching me dance naked, twirling around the pole, flaunting my bejeweled butt plug, arousing men all around! That turned me on so much!

While I collected the crumpled dollars crawling seductively on the floor, I whispered to her "Wait me outside, I'll be right back!".

I found her smoking in the parking lot. Bumming one, I broke the silence: "So? What do you think?"

"It was hot, I'll give you that," she replied, looking at the asphalt. "And I think I get the thrill of all the attention you get, and the money… But they looked at you as a piece of meat and you are much more than that! You are a person, not just a body!"

Her words felt rehearsed.

"Amy, I'm not doing this to find my worth. I do it because it turns me on. A lot!"

We gazed at each other, at a arm's distance and yet still very far apart.

"Look," I added, with some rehearsed words of my own, "I know that today has been a lot for you, and I understand if you are still not totally okay with my lifestyle, but know that I appreciated you trying. You are my friend and I love you."

After that I hugged her and we waited together for her taxi to the airport.

Amy somehow managed to stay with me long after she had left. All in all, my coming out seemed to have gone well, or at least as well as I could expect. Still, I wondered: in a year, when my career had hopefully set off, would she tell her college friends that she was friends with a porn star? Or would I be that girl with whom she went to high school who turned to be an adult movie actress? Would she be kind in private and cold in public? Would I be an embarrassment?

Lotus tried to cheer me up from these gloomy thoughts in her own way.

Ever since we had made fun of Morgan's rumor of me being junkie by doubling down on it and pretending that we were doing cocaine and vodka shots up our butts, most of the dancers had realized that we were joking and resumed being friendly with us. Some, however, had believed it all and had remained cold and spiteful. Moreover, our shenanigan had provided them yet another thing to gossip about: me and Lotus having some sort of steamy lesbian relationship.

Since now we had an audience of people who knew what was really going on, we had started making fun of those who were still on Morgan side by pretending in front of them to be in a very dysfunctional relationship and enacting all possible stereotypes about lesbians.

That night, however, Lotus felt she had to step up her game. We were having our smoke break, when all of a sudden she kneeled.

"When we shared our heart-shaped cheesecake I realized that I wanna feed you raspberries for the rest of my life. So, Jules Brooks, will you do me the greatest honor, and will you marry me?" she asked emphatically.

Of course, she knew how much I hated raspberries. The bong incident hadn't been forgotten.

"Where's my bling? I don't marry without a diamond ring! Everyone knows that the marriage is all about that!" I replied pouting with my arms crossed.

Lotus got promptly up, muttering "Damn it!".

Her proposal just seemed yet another of our inside jokes, when, at the end of then night, Lotus found me in the locker room and kneeled again, in front of all the other girls.

"Jules, you opened a world of possibilities to me by opening my ass. So will you do me the greatest honor, and will you marry me?" she said solemnly, this time showing an actual ring with a gem on it.

I froze. She was just joking, right? But the ring… Where in the world had she found it?

"Is she serious?" a girl whispered behind me. It was only then that I realized that the room had fallen into a very unusual silence. A lot of girls were smiling and looking curiously to see where we would go with this, while Morgan's friend were shamelessly gawking with a very judgemental expression, completely sold on our act.

It was when I saw them shake subtly their heads with those haughty smiles that all doubts disappeared and so, without a second thought about consequences, I answered "Yes! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" jumping on my feet and then, when the ring was finally around my finger, by kissing Lotus passionately.

Many girls gasped and a loud hubbub filled the room.

"Good, this way, after we get married, I'll ask divorce and get sole custody of the bong! You'll never take my baby away from me again!" Lotus shouted spitefully, before stomping out to the showers.

"No, honey, don't leave me!" I yelled, running after her, leaving everyone very perplexed and sometimes amused.

A few seconds later we were both laughing like the idiots we were in a shower booth.

"Where in the world did you find the ring?" I asked, gazing at my hand and its latest glimmering addition: I rarely wore rings, apart from a sterling silver band with a geometric pattern I sported on my left thumb and a thin ring with a turquoise on my right middle finger.

"It's a prop they sometimes use for a bachelor party game," Lotus explained. "Anyway… Your face when I showed it! Priceless."

"Come on, the ring caught me by surprise!" I defended myself.

"Please, if were to propose to you, I would do with a golden butt-plug with an actual gem on its handle."

"Dude, that's now legitimately my wedding fantasy!" I gasped.

We came out the booth sometime later after a quick shower, finding just a couple of stragglers, who looked at us as if we were aliens.

As much as it had cheered me up to make fun of the ditzes at the club, the day after Amy was still on my mind, somehow trumping the main event of the day: my first professional porn shoot. What if she told someone? She wouldn't right? Unless she was worried.

"I can't believe I miss manic Jules…" Mikey complained in the car on the way to the studio.

"Sorry, it's just… I can't shake the feeling that she's going to blab and put me in trouble. Shit, I hope I don't mess it up today because I'm not focused," I replied, shifting a little uncomfortably on the seat of his convertible: a butt plug with a considerable girth was presently up my ass.

"Here, let me help you remind who you are."

We stopped in a suburban street and Mikey got out of the car, taking the foldable car sunshade with him.

"Are we there already?" I asked quite perplexed.

"Nope, follow me."

We walked for a while, as if he was looking for something in particular, when he turned into a squalid alley. I followed him until he was standing silent beside a pile of old pallets with the folded sunshade at his feet. I was confused at first, but then I understood.

My heart was beating fast when I went on my knees on the sunshade and unbuttoned his shorts. There were people walking in the street! Not many, sure, but some! And even though we were partially hidden, they would clearly see that I was kneeling in front of an older man!

His cock was now growing in front of my eyes.

"Keep an eye on the street. Look at the passersby," boomed Mikey. I slowly turned my head and realized that I could see them, between the wooden boards, and they could have a glimpse of me!

With my heart beating directly in my throat, as if it was there to meet Mikey's cock, I nodded and gave a tentative lick to it. Nobody had yet spotted us. I did it again, this time with more gusto. And again… Oh, this was one lucky dick, because I was particularly fond of it and that meant certain benefits! After slobbering all over it, I began to jack it a little harder, while I pressed its head on my pierced lips and kissed it. A man turned his head in the distance, frowning, but he kept walking.

Now I was really turned on and I let out a moan.

"Yes, just like at Barbie's…"

With my rational mind kept hostage by my lust, I decided to take all the time in the world and blow Mikey's mind besides his cock, allowing anyone curious enough to watch.

His shaft was now travelling in and out of my mouth, then my throat, down and up, while one of my hands massaged his balls. People had noticed. At least a pair. Small wonder: I was noisy, moaning and slurping his dick as loudly as I could and now fingering myself in the process under my shorts. If only they could also see the massive thing stretching my ass!

Even with my best efforts to keep him on edge, he couldn't have lasted more than five minutes when he came, filling my mouth with warm jizz. After showing it to him and getting his approval, as per our ritual, I swallowed and licked him clean.

"See? You don't care about them," Mikey said, as we walked back to the car, nodding towards the passersby. I still tasted his semen in my mouth. "You only care about one thing: this need you have, the one that made you kneel without me even asking, because you didn't do it for me. You wanted it. So, today stop worrying about Amy and the people back home. Follow the need, let it possess you!"

"You put in the Sperme and I the Jules!" I approved with a thankful smile.

The video would be shot in a kind of nondescript building. After we were buzzed in, we were welcomed by a bald man in sunglasses. If I had met him at the strip club, the way he dressed, I would have immediately assumed he was a whale ready to be milked of his wealth.

"Hi, Mikey! And you must be Jules! I'm Darren," he said, shaking our hands. Man, I hoped mine wasn't all sweaty for the tension!

We followed him into his office, which was oddly bleak, its furniture decades-old and cheap. There he explained to me again the details of the scene and we reviewed the contract and my STD tests. Then he showed me a small room where I could change and do my makeup, with its own toilet. It was as ugly as the office, but all in all clean, which was the most important thing. As soon as they left me alone, I did another anal wash to be on the safe side and began to stretch my ass again, even though I had done it at home too and there had been a butt plug in my ass during the car ride. When it seemed to me that I was just biding time, I took a big breath and reached the studio, which was supposed to look like an office with the inevitable leather couch.

"Oh, hey there you!" said Darren when I popped up. "These are Adam, your co-star, and Gary, the cameraman."

Gary, a tall and skinny guy in his mid-forties, shook my hand and for a splitsecond he made a wolfish grin that gave me the creeps. Well, perhaps he was a guy with a calling. Adam, instead welcomed me with a warm, albeit slightly bored smile. He had scruffy short brown hair and dazzling blue eyes. The slightly formal clothing he had to wear for the shoot, a striped shirt tucked in his long pants that must've been torture for the heat we were having, seemed at odds with the guy. His height was the same as Gary, but he had a more impressive physique. I felt as if I actually already knew him, because I had seen many "eXXXploited wannabes" movies, not only recently to prepare for mine, but also in the past, when I dreamed of being one of those girls dipping their toes into porn for the first time. And now I was!

"Pleased to meet you!" I said shaking his hand enthusiastically.

We went through the scene again in the room, so that I had a better feeling of how to move in it. Besides the obvious variations, all "eXXXploited wannabes" started from the same premise: a naive girl wants to start shooting porn and Adam convinces her that he has a production company for which she has to do an audition, which is actually a sham.

When Mikey had proposed me to start there, I had asked him whether or not the audience actually believed that the actress had been duped, because even before knowing all the paperwork necessary for filming porn, I had never bought that story for a second.

"It's a fantasy, Jules, you of all people should know that!" he had replied to my objection.

Still, if I wanted to stand out by being genuine, it felt wrong to start by pretending to be a simpleton in such a blatant way.

"Yeah, but you have to understand that the average viewer knows that he will never be able to land such impossibly hot girls by himself, not without cheating or taking advantage of them in some way. That's the allure of this type of story: otherwise why do you think that it's so popular? If you surprise the audience by being original, you risk ruining the fantasy."

However, I had another idea.

The interview started with the known ritual, with Adam showing me his office and the cameras, one held by him the other by Gary, telling me that they were just there to record my audition and asking me questions like how old I was, where I was from and other personal details, about which of course I lied. At first I was still nervous and somewhat awkward, which however played right into the scenario, but after a while I was able to ignore the cameras and put myself at ease.

"Now Jules the most important question: why porn?" Adam asked.

"Well, after finishing high school I decided to become a sex worker. It felt natural, because I'm a very sexual person, a shameless exhibitionist, somewhat submissive… But still I wanted to have control on it, so I started as a stripper. That's when my jealous ex-boyfriend tried to ruin my life, by getting me kicked out by my parents, almost fired at the club and, when I left him, by publishing a sex tape of us."

"Fuck! And what were you doing in it?"

"Let's see…" I pretended to muse casually. "Upside-down deepthroat, anal and then 69."

"Wow! A lucky bastard then!"

"Lucky piece of shit! Anyway, now the whole internet has seen me having sex and knows my middle name, Jules, which has always been like a secret for close friends. At first I was devastated, but then I saw how many views I was getting and it occurred to me that, now that the eggs were broken, I might as well make an omelette and earn some money by shooting porn!"

Adam chuckled in a patronizing way, as I had asked him. The whole interview was however mostly improvised.

"You wanna get rich, huh?"

"Well, it's not like that… I mean, not that I would mind, but I wanna use this money to realize some of my dreams!"

"Like?"

"I wanna see the world and… Well, get better boobs! I hate mine, they are so small!"

Adam laughed.

"So you don't want a boobjob to work in porn, you want to work in porn to get a boobjob!"

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" I replied, pouting, pretending to be ashamed and subconsciously covering my breasts by folding my arms.

After that he asked me to see them, by improvising a strip-tease with some music played by his computer, saying that he wanted to see how good of a stripper I was. One might think that I should've been used to getting naked in front of a camera, but no, I definitely wasn't. Which was good, actually, because it mostly turned me on, building up on the arousal of having blown Mikey in the open.

As I lowered my tiny shorts, inevitably we ended up talking about my octopus and my passion for anal.

"And I like wearing a butt plug sometimes when I go out and always at work," I was saying, sitting on the couch naked and lowering Adam's pants. "It's like my dirty little secret."

Now my hands were stroking his cock, which was growing literally under my nose. A stranger I had just met, I was just about to fuck this stranger and for everyone to see! The mere thought was somehow both intimidating and exciting at the same time.