He Made Me Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, your dick is big!" I blurted then in a mix of awe and fear. "I mean, I know it's porn and y'all have big dongs, but seeing it up close… Man! This is nothing like I've had!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Man, if your actors are all like this, shooting porn is going to be awesome!" I continued cheerfully. "Assuming you hire me, of course!"

"Well, of course," Adam replied.

I stared at him, as though studying his reaction and then I suddenly assumed a serious and sad expression. "You don't really own a production company, do you?"

My co-star wasn't ready for this at all.

"Wha–?"

"I mean, it was too good to be true…" I continued, lowering my gaze and sagging in the couch. "But I've seen enough porn to know that there are fake castings. Shit, I should've read the contract better!"

"Well…"

Before an embarrassing silence could fall, I pretended to suddenly realize something.

"But you are going to publish this video, right? Put it on the internet, sell it… People are going to see, real producers too, so in a way this is a casting!" I exclaimed, my gaze back at Adam. "So how about this, let's make sure that this shoot is memorable!"

"Ok… Alright!" Adam muttered, instinctively looking at the door, expecting Darren, who was following the whole thing, to stop us and ask me to reshoot.

He didn't. This was new and it didn't break the fantasy.

"Ok, maybe we can cut this, right?" I said, knowing that it would stay.

"Yes, right."

"Ok, and we start from… Now!" I proposed. "Speaking of anatomic parts, see why I don't like much my boobs?"

I took his cock in my hands and put it between my breasts, squeezing it with them, which was not easy.

"See? They don't allow for a proper titfuck. Now, imagine instead big, bouncy fake boobs… They would wrap this guy alright!"

"Can't argue with that! How about your mouth, can it wrap around my dick alright?"

The answer was: barely, at first, but after some struggle, I managed to gulp half of his member. I showed off my blowjob skills for a while and then he fetched a big glass butt plug to stretch my ass with. I pretended to struggle more than I actually did as he slowly pushed it in: the fantasy required an amateur, after all.

"Sorry, I must be nervous… Usually my octopus swallows it whole with no problem!"

When it was finally in, Adam sat on the couch and made me straddle him.

"Fuck, I'm being stretched everywhere!" I moaned, as I slowly pushed his cock inside my vagina, allowing it to make room for it.

"And you are so tight!" he grunted.

"And so full!" I gasped, when it finally was in.

As I rode him, I leaned against him with both hands. After a while, however, I sneaked one hand to my plug and started to move it a little in and out.

"Some problem down there?" Adam inquired.

"No, I like to fuck myself with it a little. Perhaps you can reach it better!"

And so, frowning slightly, he did.

"Oh yeah, that's the shit!" I moaned.

At that point I was seriously turned on and his huge cock was definitely the best I'd had, even though it wasn't exactly hard, because he was medicated and not naturally aroused. Well, not at first! Anyway, it was totally working for me.

"Shit, I'm about to cum!"

"Yeah, cum for me Jules!" he incited me, slapping my ass.

And then I did. For real! This is exactly how I wanted the shoot to go, be genuine, be real, for my future fans!

"Now, since you are an anal enthusiast, how about you show me how you can take care of others?"

A few seconds later I was enthusiastically licking his ass, framed by Gary and looking at the camera with a naughty expression as I massaged my own sex and Adam's at the same time.

The rest of the shoot continued with Adam fucking me in every possible way, on the couch and on the desk. He was seriously struggling not to cum and that was why he opted for more physically demanding positions.

"Now, let's see about this ass of yours…" he murmured.

I was bent against the desk and I felt my plug being gently tugged.

"Oh, yeah, I can't wait to feel that monster of yours in the mouth of mine!"

And indeed soon I did. At first, when it entered me, it was quite painful, because his girth was bigger than Mikey's or Patrick's or maybe because of the tension I was experiencing. However, my anxiety slowly faded as I reminded myself that the role I was playing required me not to be too confident, so it was good that I was struggling. Oh, and the vibrator he held against my clit helped too!

Adam's dick was penetrating deeper and deeper in me…

The concentration I was putting into relaxing my sphincter put everything else on the background. Gary, the couch, the cameras, they all disappeared from my mind. There was only my octopus, trying to bite his biggest prey yet. He was so young, he needed to grow!

"It feels so good!" I moaned.

Repeating it in my mind somehow was making it real. I was in a porn, in real porn and there anal was always good. So naughty, so debauched! When this would be over, I would gape, like I had seen happen on video a thousand times. I wasn't just a girl anymore, I was transcending into a fantasy, something that would inhabit someone's head whenever he wanted to get off. Jules Sperme was about to become a need, a longing, an ideal, perhaps even an objective!

Adam was now fucking my ass ever so slowly, pulling out…

There were people out there who were turned on by tattoos: would my octopus play a role in that, after seeing it swallow this huge cock? Was I about to open a woman's mind about anal as porn had done to me? Would I help a bored couple to rekindle their flame?

"I can't believe I'm doing it…" I blurted in a relaxed moan, grabbing Adam's dick and pushing it inside me. "Everyone will go crazy when they find out, but this… This is the hottest thing ever!"

Adam's pace fastened. It was pure bliss, the sweet and faintly painful sensation of my stretched ass, the vibrator dancing on my drooling sex. My eyes were watering, I just realized.

"I think I'm going to cum again…" I murmured.

Adam ignored me and kept doing his job until I did again. It wasn't showy or even obvious, but rather quiet, contented, revealed to the watcher only thanks to Gary's closeup on my face. Once again, it was real, I was a girl who could cum from anal for real and people would pay me to see that.

"Now, for the gran finale…"

Somehow I suddenly found myself kneeling in front of Adam's cock, not quite sure how I got there. Oh, yeah, there had been a bit in which Adam filmed my gaping hole, putting his cock in and out with a faint "plop". Anyway, without a second thought I licked his whole shaft.

"How does your ass taste?"

"Awesome…" I moaned, just before beginning to suck him.

Reminding myself that the shoot was to end with a facial, after a while I reluctantly pulled him out of my mouth and jacked him off until, squirt by squirt, his thick cum covered my face.

"I'm Jules Sperme, please consider me for your porn!" I said with a huge grin looking at the camera, ropes of semen dancing from my nose and chin, just before it was turned off.

It all ended in a blur. A quick trip to the changing room, an exchange of pleasantries and we were off, just like that, in Mikey's car.

"Thanks for staying," I said gratefully. "I imagine you don't usually accompany your clients and all."

"Yeah, only the first times! And you are not shy either!" he chuckled. "But you'll get quickly used to this."

I stayed in silence, with my eyes closed for a while, enjoying the weird feeling of my loose butthole.

"You did good by the way. Darren was happy: he said that he has been hoping to shake things up a little and liked your approach."

"Mikey, it won't be always like this, right? So fun…"

"No, eventually it will feel more like a routine, but that's up to you. If I'm not much mistaken about you, you will always be aroused during shoots. Perhaps you'll have to fake orgasms, but as long as you focus on just having fun, you may have some real ones too, especially if you like the other talent."

I smiled at him: if he said it would be like that, I knew it would.

For his surprise, that night I still went to work, mostly to see Lotus and the effect of our "marriage" on the other strippers. It seemed that by then everyone knew not to take us seriously. However the moment I saw my bestie, she seemed to be still pretending to be a clingy girlfriend, because she immediately kidnapped me and dragged me to our spot.

"Tell me everything," she commanded.

Only then it occurred to me how insensitive I had just been when I had answered her texts with a simple "Tell you later": considering how horrible her experience with porn had been, she must've been seriously worried! Not that it showed in any way in her expression, of course, but I knew. So I began by telling her that it was great and then filled her in with all the details. After that, it was business as usual. Well, not for everybody. At 5, Mikey woke up finding me completely naked and licking his earlobe softly.

"Haven't had the chance to thank you properly for your services…" I whispered in his ear.

A short while later I feel asleep in his arms, cum leaking on my legs and a contented smile on my face.

I was woken up by my phone buzzing annoyingly. Who in the world was looking for me in the middle of the night (stripper time, which for most people would be late in the morning)? With a grunt, I fetched it and my cigarettes. The one I had just lighted up almost fell out of my mouth when I saw that I had received a dozen messages from different people and, most importantly, a call from both of my parents and my sister.

Fearing that someone had died, I opened the first message from my sister: "YOU ARE DOING PORN?!?". Oddly enough, I remained quite calm or, more likely, I was just in shock and hadn't really registered what was happening. Another message was a novel sent by Amy. The gist of her rambling was that apparently, incapable of not documenting every single aspect of her life, she accidentally had included in a Instagram post about her trip to Los Angeles a photo with me. This in turn had prompted all the people who knew us both to ask her what in the world happened to me the day of my shoot, when they met her in my hometown during her visit with her moron boyfriend who, according to her, had blurted: "Isn't she the one shooting porn?". From there it had snowballed and someone had managed to uncover my amateur porn. Finally, the news reached my relatives.

In a way, Jeri died that day, when my previous life ended abruptly in a blaze of shame.

**************

Afterword

I apologize to my readers for the long delay, especially considering how loyal you have been for keeping tabs on this story of mine, but between work and writer's block I just couldn't go on with new chapters up until now. I hope you enjoy the new one. I don't know how long it'll take for the next, though.