He Makes Me Beg

Story Info
He won't let me cum until he wants me to.
787 words
4.17
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DD94
DD94
3 Followers

I could feel it. I was so close. The warmth rushed over my body, that familiar feeling that I craved so much. I put my hands in his hair as I rode him as hard as I could. God how could something feel this good? I closed my eyes and savored the pleasure. Suddenly, my body was jerked up and off him, my eyes flew open. I can imagine the look of horror on my face as I was ripped away from the edge of my orgasm. "NO!" I tried to get him back into me, but he grabbed my face and held me still. "No." He smiled and rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "Beg." I should've known. I internally kicked myself for not seeing it coming, he always does this. He loves it. So do I. But right now, I could only focus on one thing. I got closer to his face so I could whisper in his ear. "Please. Please let me. I need it. I need you. Please. I'll do anything!" I rocked my hips and tried to lower myself even though I knew he would stop me. I could feel his rock-hard boner pressing against my clit. God that felt good. He gripped my throat and lightly bit my ear. Ugh he knew how bad I needed it. He knows it makes me crazy. "Anything?" He asked. Shit. I tried to hide my thoughts as my mind raced, thinking about what he would come up with.

I moved my hips more as I leaned in to kiss him and then bite his neck. He gasped and I knew I had him. "Fuck babe" He leaned his head back on the cushion while I continued my assault on his neck. He slipped his fingers into me and kept going until that familiar feeling started to return. Yes. He liked affection and I knew that was one thing that would always make him happy. Is he going to let me cum? God, I hope so. It built and built, I ground my hips against his hand as hard as I could and leaned my forehead on his shoulder. He felt me slowing my movements and knew I was close. "Pleeeeaaassseeee- don't stop" I said it more to myself than to him, afraid to move wrong and lose the feeling. He went faster and harder with his fingers. FUCK. My legs started to shake. Yes. Finally. I moaned loud as the wave rocked over my body. The warmth. The butterflies. I was drowning in pleasure. I hadn't come down all the way before he moved to shove his cock back into me. He grabbed my hips and slammed me down hard on him. I gasped as I came down all the way on him. I was so full and so completely enthralled by the pleasure he could make me feel. He took my head in his hands, pulling my face to him. I kissed him hard and desperately; he melted like I knew he would and kissed be back even harder.

I needed more of that warm feeling. I rode him until I felt it coming on again. I slowed down and he tangled a fist in my hair. His other hand wrapped around my throat and squeezed hard enough to restrict air but not enough to hurt. "Cum for me again, babydoll," That was all I needed, and he knew it. He smiled as he felt my muscles constrict against him. I couldn't control the volume of my moans as a 2nd orgasm took over my body. Oh my god. This is what heaven is supposed to feel like, isn't it? I never wanted it to end, but all too soon, it did. And I knew my time was up. He let me ride out the aftershocks before pulling me off of him and pushing me to my knees in between his feet. I devoured his cock to show him how thankful I was for my orgasms. I wanted him to feel as good as he made me feel. I sucked and played with his balls and the noises he made told me how much he liked it. He grabbed my head and started to fuck my face. His telltale sign that he was close. I smiled as much as I could around his cock and sucked harder. He let out a groan and shot his load to the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could and kept him in my mouth until I was sure he was clean. He dropped back on the couch and motioned for me to come to him while he tried to catch his breath.

DD94
DD94
3 Followers