Him

Story Info
FWBs spend some time together.
1.5k words
4.32
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DD94
DD94
3 Followers

She sat on the couch staring at the clock. 8:30. He's late and the anticipation is torture. He had told her what to wear, picked it out and told her to have it on when he got there. The tv wasn't as distracting as she'd thought it would be. Fuck. She went to get a drink, the butterflies in her stomach were making it hard to breath. She was always nervous before seeing him. That smile was toxic, the cruel way he smirked when he wouldn't give her what she wanted. That look in his eyes when she begged, the way his giant hands grabbed her and put her in the positions he wanted her to be in. He was like a drug she never wanted to give up. Her pussy tingled and she had to stop herself from doing anything about it. She wanted to wait for him. Where the fuck was he? She downed her drink and made another. She thought about not wanting to be drunk but she needed to loosen up. She quickly finished it and walked back to the couch. The joint she smoked was only making her hornier and she knew she couldn't wait much longer. She put her head on the arm of the couch and pulled the blanket over her, putting a video on her phone to get warmed up while she waited for him. In seconds the screen was filled with girls getting cum splashed all over them, her favorite videos.

She became lost in the images and didn't even hear him come in. It was quiet except for the moans and shrieks coming from her phone. She saw movement and looked up stunned. How long had he been standing there? How did he get in without her noticing? Her face flushed with embarrassment at being caught. There was that smile. Ugh. "What are you watching?" He asked walking around the couch to sit with her. He moved her legs and slide down beside her, putting her legs across him and leaned next to her. She moved the screen closer so he could see and breathed in his scent. She didn't think she could have been more turned on but she was wrong. As soon as his hands touched her bare legs her skin was on fire. Those hands that made her into liquid when he fingered her. He leaned against her and moved her hair to kiss her cheek. "Hi" That damn smile again. She leaned in to kiss him and relaxed into him instantly when he returned her kiss. Before she could stop herself, she was climbing on top of him and pulling him as close as possible. Why couldn't she get close enough? She wanted every single inch of his body and was practically drooling before he had even touched her. He gently pulled her head back and lightly kissed her nose. "Don't pounce baby. Slow down." She didn't want to slow down, she couldn't. How could he think she could calm down when he has this effect on her. He kissed her and took his time getting his tongue in her mouth. As soon as he parted his lips, she devoured him. She ground her hips into his body and he moaned into her mouth. She grabbed his hair and attacked his lips, there was no time at this moment, there was nothing but hunger for him. She adjusted to feel his boner better and sighed when she got it right at her pussy. Only a few layers of fabric separated her body from his. She knew he would make her wait so she didn't even try. She kissed his neck, his throat, his ear, his chest. She wanted all of him and was dizzy with lust. His chest hair tickled her face, and his moans egged her on more. She went back over the same pots with her tongue and teeth, stopping to suck the places she knew were his weak spots "God damn," She smiled and continued her work. She loved hearing how much he loved it. She got a few more bites in before he lifted her and put her down beside him. Before she could protest, he laid back on the couch and opened his arms for her.

She dove into him and kissed him again. She knew she would have to wait so she cuddled against him and pulled the blanket over them. He was so warm. She felt safe and peaceful. Cuddling was never something she cared about before him. He lifted her chin and kissed her hard, his hands roaming over her body. She got chills and shuddered from the sudden touch. He rubbed everywhere he could reach, and she loved it. She went back to kissing his neck and felt his dick jump. She smiled as she bit into his skin again. He sharply inhaled and pulled her hair with his free hand. She looked at him with her best puppy eyes "Please? Can I?" He thought for a minute and studied her face. "If you want to" he said smirking. Like that was even a question. She got up and reached for his pants. Unbuttoning them and sliding them off along with his boxers. He dick sprang out and she looked up at him smiling, thinking about what was going to happen. She settled between his legs and wasted no time getting her mouth around him. She started with his head, taking her time but flicking her tongue every few seconds over his most sensitive spot. His hands immediately tangled in her hair and his approval was obvious thanks to the low growls coming from his throat. She slid halfway down, coming back up to tease the head before going all the way down. His pubic hair tickled her nose and his flesh felt amazing hitting the back of her throat. She looked up to see him watching her with such intensity. His eyes were glazed over and he watched his dick disappear into her mouth over and over. He moaned and told her how good it felt. She loved that he was a talker, it made her feel good that he felt good. She couldn't get enough of him and they both knew it. She wanted it as much as he did and it only made everything better.

She came up after a few minutes for a break and he kissed her again. "You're fucking amazing." She knew he meant it by the way he looked at her. She felt her cheeks flush and willed herself not to overreact to the compliment. Her crush on him was undeniable but she knew not to get attached. She went back to sucking and he stretched his long legs out in front of him, his head was leaned back and he sighed at the sensations he was getting. She went down to suck his balls and used her hands on his shaft. He gasped at the unanticipated move and groaned. "Fuck yes. You're such a good little slut" She blushed again and beamed with giddiness. She loved pleasing him. She loved that she did such a good job making him happy. She was so wet and wanted to touch herself, but she wanted him to cum first. His grip tightened in her hair and she moaned at the delicious ache, the vibrations went down his shaft and caused a moan from him too. He bucked his hips and shoved more of himself into her mouth, slowly fucking her face while she stared up at him.

His eyes were locked on her lips, watching her assault and crazy with lust. She tasted the precum and licked the head while he was moving in and out of her. She found the ridge she was looking for and a heard a hiss "Jesus babe I'm almost there." She sucked in her cheeks as hard as she could, trying to create a vacuum seal around him as he continued fucking her mouth.

"If you keep doing that you're going to end up with a husband." She knew it was the lust talking but loved the effect she had on him. She could turn this huge, sexy man into jello in a matter of minutes and she couldn't get enough of it. She looked up at him with her blue eyes tearing up, her throat tingled, and her mascara had made its way down her cheeks.

"You're so fucking hot," he said quietly. His breathing was hard, he locked eyes with her as his cum started to shoot down her throat. He held her still while he emptied everything into her, slowly pumping into her until the last drop came out. She kept her mouth on him and cleaned him off before she pulled away. She leaned back and caught her breath while he stared at her. Her face became red and she realized when she must look like. "I'll be right back," she went to get up but he caught her arm and held her there for a moment.

"Hurry back," he said smiling. He kissed her again and settled into a more comfortable position.

DD94
DD94
3 Followers