He Owns Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Forced to beg, blackmailed further, prepped to take it.
1k words
4.52
29.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

"Say it again bitch, tell me what you so desperately need."

"Muullllggghh! Muullllggghh!!"

Jack pulled my head off of his hard dick, and said "Tell me, you cock whore, tell me what you need me to do."

"Oh! Ohhhh... please fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard!!"

"Dick brain! You must have cum on the brain... all my cum in your mouth is making you slow. Tell. Me. What. You're. Wearing. Then tell me what you need me to do."

Jack pulled out his phone, set it on a little tripod, and started recording.

"Oh no... but Jack..."

SLAP! YEOW! Right across my face!

"What did I say slut??!? You will refer to me as daddy, or master, unless I tell you something otherwise, like sir. Now. What are you wearing, and what do you need me to do? I wanna hear you beg for it. Get creative. Impress me."

"Ohhhh master... please daddy, please... I'm wearing mommy's tight white panties, with your cum covering my little dicklet, and your hot cum rubbed all around my sissy anus, your semen leaking into my anus, with mommy's panties holding it all in, daddy, and the taste of your hot cum in my mouth, the weight of your thick cum in my belly. And this makes me SO horny daddy! Please! I need you to fuck me hard daddy, please please fuck me hard in my tight little sissy anus!!"

"That's right, you cum slut, I'm gonna take your sissy anal pussy right here, and right now. I'm gonna fuck you so hard, taking your anal virginity, and you're going to love it, and want more, you're going to need my big cock every night, and you will think about sucking my big dick every time you play with mommy's panties. This is what you want, right sissy Tracie? You can't bare the humiliation of any of your friends seeing this video, can you Tracie, you NEED my big dick, and you're going to love taking it deep, any time I want, anywhere I want, in any hole I want. Isn't that right?"

Oh god oh god Oh GOD! All on video...

"Yes sir, please fuck me now, daddy, right now big daddy!"

"What did I just tell you to say??!? Oh hell, I'm just gonna fuck you, I'll fuck you until you beg."

Jack flipped me over, pushed me down flat on the blanket, and pulled out a bottle of lube. He squirted a bunch of lube on his hand and rubbed down his big hard cock. Then he pulled aside my panties, my mommy's panties (OH GOD! I was SO HARD in mommy's tight white panties!), and Jack pushed his index finger right up my ass, medium slow, all the way in. I could feel his big knuckles, first and second, and then all the way up to the hilt. He just left it there for a minute, his fat finger, deep in my ass. I was breathing fast. The taste of his dick, and his hot cum, in my mouth, and his thick, hard index finger in my ass.

After a minute, Jack started wiggling his finger against my prostate.

"Ohhhhhh... Oh Oh... Oh DAAAAAAAAAAADY!!!"

"Wait 'till you feel my hard rod up your lil' pussy, Tracie, then you'll call be BIG DADDY and I'll send you on up to sissy cum heaven." Laughs

He pulled his finger out, and then stuck two fingers in, faster this time, all the way up to the hilt.

"OHHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHH!!"

"Oh what, Tracie?"

"OH DADDY, Ohhhhh... I need you to fuck me hard, please fuck me hard and deep, daddy!!"

"You are such a little slut, Tracie! I just knew you would be my little cum slut, right from the first time I saw you cumming in your mommy's tight panties. Yeah, I planned this, but it wasn't so hard, I KNEW I would make you my little sub, my little cum slut. Oh yeah, you're gonna LOVE taking my big cock in your tight little ass!"

Oh God!! He was making me SO HARD in my tight panties!

Then Jack pulled out his fingers and worked THREE of them up into my butt hole. OW OW OW!!! Jack was stretching my ass now! It hurt, but it hurt SO GOOD! My dick was SO HARD now. He rubbed his fingers, turning his wrist back and forth, and then...

"POP!" He pulled them out really fast. OW! I felt so EMPTY!

"Don't wanna stretch you out too much Tracie, I need your boy pussy to clamp down hard on my big cock, so I can cum hard, pushing all my manly juice up into your sweet sissy pussy. Here..."

Jack pulled out a jangly chain. "Here, this goes around your ankle, to show that I own you."

He stretched it out, it had silvery letters on it... it said "S L U T". OMG!

"You have to wear this ankle bracelet, and a tight pair of panties, at a minimum, EVERY time I see you, every time you come to me to suck my dick and be graced with my hot cum."

He put the bracelet around my left ankle and closed the clasp.

"Left ankle means you're a sissy sub. MY sissy sub bitch, little clitty Tracie."

Oh GOD...

I was even harder in my mommy's panties now, so tight around my balls and my hard dick, pulling so tight against my mommy's tight, white. lacy panties.

"Now, flip over, on your hands and knees."

"Whaaa..?"

SLAP!! "OWWWW!!""

"I told you how I expect you to address me, slut! Say Yes Sir! and flip over!"

"Y-y-yes Sir!" I said, as I rolled over...

"Ow!!" He grabbed me by the balls and pulled me back toward him.

"That's it you sexy little bitch, come to papa."

"Y-y-yes sir Jack!"

He spread some lub on his big cock, and right there in front of his phone, recording away, he pulled my mommy's panties aside and pushed the big, throbbing head of his hard dick up against my anal hole. Oh god Oh GOD! He was actually going to fuck me!

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers