He Said, She Said Ch. 04

Story Info
Crashing a bad date.
1.1k words
4.56
4.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,968 Followers

I am trying something different with these stories. Instead of writing a single narrative, I have written 10 vignettes from a relationship. Each chapter alternates between the point of view of the two main characters and is written as if talking to the other person.

In addition, I have written each chapter as a quickie; all of the stories are 1,000 words or less, which is something of a challenge for me. They take place in chronological order, although there may be days, weeks or months between chapters.

Please let me know what you think of this style by leaving a comment or send me feedback via email.

Enjoy!

***********

She said

You look miserable. Part of me takes some joy in that.

Where are you? your text reply pops up only after your date excuses herself to the lobby to take a call.

Watching some waif bore you to death.

Me and some girlfriends wanted a night out with no guys or kids. We were seated after you, but you have your back to our table and didn't see me. You look around, but I'm hiding behind my menu.

This girl must be new. She's definitely not your type.

Her body language suggests this is not your first date, but you're still at the small talk stage.

She's wearing a slinky black dress, and I'll bet her bra and panties match. This bitch is on the prowl tonight.

And you're the prey.

I try to ignore you for most of the night. None of my friends call me out for stealing the occasional glance your way.

You're too polite and charming to spend the night staring at your cell phone, even if there are some awkward silences between you two.

Meet me in the restroom on the second floor before dessert I send right after your entrees arrive.

When it looks like you're done with your roasted duck, I head to the upstairs restrooms in the antebellum farmhouse-turned-restaurant.

When you turn the corner, I am waiting in the hallway. I lead you into the men's room and lock the door.

"What are you doing here?" you ask as I push you up against the doorway.

I don't answer.

When we first started going out in college, I bet you that I could make you cum in less than a minute. You thought I was full of shit.

And you lasted all of forty-six seconds.

Your zipper comes down. I fish your cock out of your boxers.

This must be the date you counted on getting her in to bed. Your smell clean and you've been manscaping.

My lips envelop your flaccid cock, which rapidly hardens in my mouth.

I swirl my tongue around the head and go for broke.

You grasp my shoulders; even with your eyes rolled back in your head, you know better than to put your hands in my hair when I'm made up to go out. That will come later.

If you play your cards right.

Within a matter of seconds you go to full mast.

Your hands start to tremble.

I look up to see your eyes closed and your teeth clenched.

You're trying not to scream.

There is nothing gentle or seductive about what I'm doing.

I want your cum.

I want you to shoot off in my mouth.

I am reminding you that no one has ever given you as good a blow job as me.

And no one ever will.

The underside of your cock begins to pulse and you explode. I swallow it all.

Your face is flush. Your breath comes in short gasps.

I set your semi-hard sex back in your boxers and zip you up.

All you can do is watch me straighten out my dress and touch up my lipstick. Your eyes are hooded over with desire.

You want to rip my clothes off and fuck my brains out right there. But you don't move.

Only when I press you aside do you blink and return to reality. I blow you a kiss and open the door.

There is a middle-aged man standing in the hallway. His shocked expression is priceless.

"He'll be done in just a minute," I wink as I close the door behind me.

When you return to your table, your date looks cross, like you ditched her. You make some excuse and sit down for the signature warm chocolate cake.

As you get up to leave, you turn and see me and my girlfriends talking and having a grand time. I don't acknowledge your presence, but just to mess with you, I plant a deep, sloppy kiss on one of my friend's lips. She plays along with a laugh without asking any questions.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see your eyes flash with desire, but you and your date head straight for the exit.

My evening ends back at my apartment, with just me and Mr. Rabbit.

I doze off and only wake when my phone buzzes.

U buzy?

Did you fuck her? I look over that the clock. 1:36.

Cold fish

Did u wrap it up?

Of course

Ur door code still works. Shower when you get here. I don't want to smell or taste that little cunt on you.

I am naked when you arrive. I hear the water running and get myself primed up.

The door opens. You wait a moment for your eyes to adjust to the soft light peeking in from behind the curtains.

You stumble over to my bed, smelling fresh and clean. Your breath reeks of tequila which you have vainly tried to cover with toothpaste.

Your body presses down on me. We grope one another, but you're too far gone. I just hope you had the good sense to take an Uber instead of drive.

After a moment, you pass out. I roll over, leaving you on the side of the bed nearest the door.

Next to the warmth of your body, I touch myself until I cum. You are oblivious.

I take you in my arms and fall asleep.

When morning comes, you are drooling on my boobs.

I run my hands through your hair. You stir, but do not wake.

You are so handsome. Even hungover and disheveled.

Even having come to me after your date didn't work out.

You always come back to me.

I know the reason: I let you.

"Why didn't we work?" I whisper. "Have you got your shit together yet?"

We weren't toxic, but we weren't ready for "us".

Maybe we are now.

A girl can hope, right?

That's me being delusional, by the way.

HLD
HLD
2,968 Followers