He Said, She Said Ch. 05

Story Info
A Catholic schoolgirl role-play.
1.1k words
4.4
19.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,968 Followers

I am trying something different with these stories. Instead of writing a single narrative, I have written 10 vignettes from a relationship. Each chapter alternates between the point of view of the two main characters and is written as if talking to the other person.

In addition, I have written each chapter as a quickie; all of the stories are 1,000 words or less, which is something of a challenge for me. They take place in chronological order, although there may be days, weeks or months between chapters.

Please let me know what you think of this style by leaving a comment or send me feedback via email.

Enjoy!

***********

He said

All things being equal, your family went easy on me.

Your sister's wedding was nice.

I do all of the standard "plus one" duties including deflecting the "Are you next?" inquiries directed your way.

You mom still loves me. Your dad tolerates me. Your aunt Nancy gets handsy when she drinks.

Instead of staying at the hotel with the rest of the wedding party, we return to the house where you grew up.

In exchange for being your date, you made a promise.

And I'm collecting.

You said you needed fifteen minutes. I wait by the TV before knocking on the door to your old room. Your parents remodeled after you moved out, but I want to fuck you in your childhood bed.

"Come in."

The sight of you takes my breath away.

You are wearing your old school uniform: knee-high socks, grey and red kilt, white button-down shirt, grey sweater vest and matching tie. Your hair is pulled up in pig-tails.

A swift pirouette makes your skirt twirl and shows off your white cotton panties.

"Hi, Daddy," you say in a sweet, innocent voice.

"Hi, Pumpkin," I breathe.

Your eyes get wide as you dive into the role-play. "Please don't be made at me, Daddy."

"Why would I be mad at you?"

I move across the room as you strike several poses just for me. My cock begins to harden.

"I got in trouble at school today, Daddy."

"What for?"

"Miss Fleming—the lesbian chemistry teacher—caught me with four boys in the bathroom."

"What were you doing with four boys in the bathroom?" I ask in my sternest voice.

"One of them paid me to give him a blowjob while his friends watched." You stick your finger in your mouth and suck on it. My cock feels like it's going to burst out of my pants.

"What did Miss Fleming do?"

You pout. "Miss Fleming took me to the Headmaster's office and paddled me."

"Did you learn your lesson?"

You push your chest out to show off. That shirt probably barely fit when you were a C cup in high school; now the buttons strain to hold your boobs in.

"Daddy, that wasn't the worst part. Miss Fleming made me eat her nasty cunt!" Your lip starts to quiver, and you look like you're about to cry. "And . . . I liked it! Oh, Daddy! I don't want to be a lesbian!"

You throw yourself into my arms. Your big tits press against me. I stroke your hair.

"What can I do, Pumpkin?"

"I don't know, Daddy!" you begin to play-sob. "I like boys. That's why I give them blow jobs all the time. I love to suck cock. But I liked eating pussy, too!"

"I think I know what to do," I fully lean into this ridiculous scenario. "Any time you feel these lesbian urges, you can suck Daddy's cock, Pumpkin."

"Can I really, Daddy?" your eyes twinkle with delight.

I nod, and you're on your knees in front of me.

You give me a loud, sloppy blowjob. I use your pigtails to take control as you bob up and down into my crotch.

"Daddy, can I fuck you to prove I'm not a lesbian?"

"Anything you want, Pumpkin."

I lift you in my arms and we kiss. I carry you to your bed, where you undress me. The only thing I take off you is your panties; I'm too turned on by my little Catholic schoolgirl to divest you out of the outfit.

"I've been saving myself for you," you coo in my ear. "I want you to have my cherry, Daddy."

You are splayed out on the bed. Your skirt rides up, showing off your neatly-trimmed pussy, which is soaked with anticipation.

I enter you with one quick, hard stroke. We moan with unmitigated pleasure.

Pulling me to you, we kiss passionately. I fondle your covered tits.

You grunt every time I bottom out.

"Oh, Daddy! I love your cock! I could never be a lesbian after fucking you!"

I pound you up to the point that I'm about to cum. You sigh with disappointment when I pull out.

"On your knees, Pumpkin."

You flip up your skirt and present your perfect ass to me.

I place my cock at the steaming entrance to your pussy. You spread your legs.

"Oh, Daddy! That's not my pussy!" your surprise is genuine as I begin to probe your puckered little asshole.

"No, it's not, Pumpkin, but Daddy wants to have all of his little girl," I focus only on your butt.

"I'm scared, Daddy!"

"Don't be scared, Pumpkin; Daddy would never hurt you."

You break character for a moment and reach for the lube on the nightstand.

I press my cockhead against your rosebud. You cry out when I enter you. I push forward slowly, waiting for you to relax.

It's been awhile since we've done this. You don't use the safe word, despite your verbal protestations.

After I'm fully buried inside you, I wait for you to let me know it's okay.

"Fuck my ass, Daddy," you breathe.

I start with long, slow strokes, but gradually build a steady rhythm.

Your fingers brush my balls as you touch yourself.

"You feel so good, Pumpkin!"

"I'm yours, Daddy!"

Once we find our comfort zone, our bodies slap together. We fuck harder. Faster. Rougher.

I grasp your hips and pound my cock into you.

"I'm about to cum, Daddy!" you cry out. Your body begins to shake.

I can't hold on much longer. "I'm going to cum in your ass, Pumpkin!"

"Cum with me, Daddy!"

We collapse on your bed, my weight pressing down on you.

"Damn, that was hot," your breath is ragged. "I'm definitely not a lesbian."

"You're fucking amazing, Pumpkin." I can barely move.

You turn your head and we kiss gently. Tenderly.

"And you're better than all the other boys out there."

I can't tell if the role-play is over or not.

HLD
HLD
2,968 Followers