He Said, She Said Pt. 01

Story Info
Every Story Has Three Sides - His, Hers, and the Truth.
2.5k words
4.3
11.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Story Has Three Sides - His, Hers, and the Truth

Matt

He was sick and tired of her cute little games. Ashley didn't know who she was playing with. He understood the need for blossoming young women to test their newly found sexual power on the males in their environment. It was just nature. But, as her step father, it was making things around the house tense, at least for him. He had even tried to enlist the help of her mother by pointing out the inappropriateness of Ashley's attire. "Just ignore her, Matt," my wife had replied. "She's just spreading her wings a bit. I want her to have what I never did, the freedom to explore her sexuality and identity without shame."

Taking a deep breath, he silently vowed to keep himself in check so as not to put a damper on his 18 year old step daughter's burgeoning sexuality. With her high school graduation coming up, she'd hopefully be away at college soon. However, it would not be easy. She was absolutely stunning. She could easily be mistaken for the younger sister of her gorgeous and curvy mother, who had Ashley at the tender age of 20. Both beauties had long auburn manes and piercing green eyes fringed with long dark lashes.

His wife, Layla, had the more mature figure, with gorgeous DD breasts and a curvy bottom that drove him wild. She also had a wicked sense of humor and a big heart. She was the total package. Which is why he fell in love with and married her, despite her having a 14 year old daughter/monster to finish raising. It was not a walk in the park. If you've met any 14 year old girls, then you know. Matt was certain that this was why he had always vowed to never have children. However, as the years progressed, he and Ashely developed a close relationship and she began to see him as a friend, if not an actual father figure. Like any teen would, she loved to play the "you're not my father" card when it suited her argument. In retrospect, not putting himself in the more fatherly role may have been a mistake. She might not be as focused on him as her first sexual conquest if that were the case.

Ashley

She was sick and tired of his stupid games. Who did Matt think he was playing with? He was kidding himself if he didn't admit to the attraction between them. She saw the way he watched her when he thought no one was looking. Well, she was always looking. Always totally attuned to him. Her nipples were getting hard right now just thinking about him and that familiar tingle between her legs was a constant when he was around.

She knew she wasn't quite as built as her mom. But her breasts were a respectable C cup and so firm and perky with their perfect pink, puffy nipples. Just playing with her tits made her boyfriend come in his pants the other night when they were making out in his truck. That's as far as she'd let Tyler get, kissing her and feeling her up (above the waist only). She was just practicing on him after all. In her heart and mind, Ashley had already chosen her step father, Matt, to be her first. She just had to figure out how to convince him to go along with her plan. With new determination to bring this plan to fruition, she smiled a devilish little grin and chose an outfit to wear down to dinner.

Matt

Layla was at the counter putting the finishing touches on dinner when I entered the kitchen from setting the table in the dining room. Her gorgeous, round ass looked amazing in her tight jeans, and her button-down white blouse was tied at her waist, accentuating its small circumference. Her hourglass figure never failed to get him going, feeling his cock harden in my pants at the sight of her. Even after 4 years of marriage, she still turned him on like they had just met.

Slipping up behind her, he palmed her large breast and squeezed while pressing his hardening cock into her denim covered ass. "You and dinner both look delicious," he confessed. "I can't wait to devour you both tonight."

"Stop it," she exclaimed, trying to sound serious."Ashley will catch you fooling around!" A throat cleared and he turned to see his step daughter in the doorway, watching them intently. Matt gave her a sheepish smile and hoped she wouldn't see the tent forming in his khakis as he headed to the dining room with glasses for iced tea. She stood her ground in the doorway as he excused himself and tried to get by. She did not budge as her eyes fell to his crotch. Matt tried to think of baseball, anything that would make his dick behave. Instead of deflating, that traitor just got bigger and harder under her stare. A knowing smile came across her pretty little mouth as she finally stepped aside.

Following him into the dining room, Ashley made sure he got an unfettered view of her breasts as she let her loose, white tank top fall forward as she reached across the table in an effort to straighten the silverware. Frozen in spot, he took in the view of her pink nipples and the alluring way her firm tits jiggled under her top. Looking up, he met her gaze as she stood up and let the shoulder of the tank top fall and expose her right breast completely. She silently dared him to say something, and then quickly fixed her top as she heard her mother coming in from the kitchen. It was going to be a long meal with his stiff cock refusing to subside under the table.

Ashley

Ashley got stuck on dish duty following dinner. She was fuming as she imagined her mom and Matt upstairs fooling around. She was pretty sure that her mom was rubbing Matt's cock under the table at dinner. They couldn't excuse themselves fast enough after dinner, her mom claiming to have a headache and needing to lie down. The unfairness of that stung, as Ashley felt she was at least partly responsible for her step father's erection.

After finishing the dishes, Ashley went up to her room to work on homework and text Tyler. At least she knew that HE wanted her! They had dated some during his senior year, but now that he was in college, she was extra flattered by his interest in her. She was not disappointed when Tyler responded immediately to her text and said how much he'd enjoyed their date the other night. On impulse she asked him if he wanted to come over and watch some Netflix with her. She figured she wouldn't see her mom and stepdad the rest of the night. He quickly accepted her invitation, and before long, was pulling up in front of her house. She'd considered changing into something less revealing, as she was still wearing the white tank top and short, tight pink running shorts she'd worn to dinner to get Matt's attention. The look on Tyler's face when she answered the door told her that she made the right call, his eyes going wide and straight to her braless breasts swaying gently under the thin cotton.

"C'mon in," Ashley invited and turned to lead Tyler into the living room, his eyes now appreciating her round, firm backside with just the hint of luscious cheek peeking out under the edge of her too short shorts. He adjusted his cock in his jeans as it started to stiffen. The two sat on the sofa and turned on an episode of The Office, but by the end of the first episode, Ashley was sitting on Tyler's lap kissing him passionately while he felt her perky tits under her tank. She was grinding in his lap as they kissed and Tyler was afraid he'd have a repeat of his premature ejaculation from the other night.

"You're killing me, Ash," he breathed out heavily into her mouth. Ashley stilled on his lap, looked in his eyes and smiled as she slipped to the floor in front of him. Tyler nervously looked over his shoulder at the stairs that led upstairs, worrying that they might get caught by her parents. However, his small head had taken over for his big head and he looked down at Ashley's beautiful face. She unbuttoned his jeans and eased the zipper down, releasing his rigid cock from its confines. Tyler's cock was beautifully formed and a nice size, though not as long or thick as her stepfather's, which she'd seen more than once as she spied on him through the large glass shower doors in the master bath.

Tyler sighed and slid down a bit in the couch as Ashley took his cock head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the swollen head. She began to take him deeper and deeper into her mouth, her saliva building to make wet, sexy noises that had him about to explode already.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" came a furious question from the foot of the stairs. Tyler scrambled up off the couch immediately, but Ashley just stayed kneeling on the floor, smirking up at her stepfather who had just caught her sucking her boyfriend's dick in their living room.

"I'll give you exactly ten seconds to zip up your pants and get the hell out of here," Matt told the teenager. Tyler escaped in under 8 seconds and saved his pants zipping for the truck.

Matt turned to face Ashley who was getting up and heading for the stairs. He grabbed her arm as she tried to pass him to stop her escape from the living room.

"I suppose you are going to go up and tattle to my mom now," Ashley accused.

"I won't tell her if you promise not to blow your boyfriend in our house anymore," Matt offered as a compromise. "I know you're experimenting, and I hope to god you are being safe, but I just don't need to witness it under my own roof."

"What's the matter, Matt? Wishing it was your cock in my mouth instead of Tyler's?" she teased.

"Go up to bed, NOW!" Matt ordered, leaving her question hanging in the air between them.

Matt

As Matt entered the master bedroom, he could hear Layla snoring quietly. He'd worn her out after dinner, fucking her sweet, hot pussy until she came hard and just about passed out. His own cock should be laying low now too, having ejaculated magnificently inside his gorgeous wife. But after standing at the foot of the stairs and watching his step daughter suck her boyfriend's cock, his own seemed raring to go again. Stepping into the shower, he set the water for cool and took his second cold shower of the week.

Matt woke and glanced over at the clock. Just past two a.m. and his cock was long and hard again, hanging out of the edge of his boxers. He pressed down on his hardness with a quiet groan. Damn he needed some relief from this madness! He quietly got out of bed, careful not to wake his sleeping wife, and tiptoed into Ashley's bedroom across the hall. He told himself that he wasn't planning on doing anything except checking on her and making sure she hadn't snuck out to see Tyler. He almost believed it.

The moonlight shining through her open shades illuminated Ashley's form on the bed. She must have gotten hot, as her sheets were bunched up around her ankles. He held his breath as he took in her form. She was wearing tiny pink, silky, bikini panties, through which he would clearly see the outline of her puffy little pussy lips. Her midriff was bare and smooth and tanned from her time out back in their pool. She still wore the white tank from earlier and one perfect breast was peeking out of the arm hole on one side. He wanted so badly to kneel down and suck that pretty pink nipple into his mouth until it hardened against his tongue. Moving his gaze to her face, he saw her pouty lips opened slightly in her sleep. That mouth that had been wrapped around another man's cock just a few hours ago. That thought drove him crazy and his dick throbbed in his boxers in response.

He knew he should cover her with her sheet and go back to bed. Instead, he withdrew his cock and leaned into the side of her bed, pressing his cock head against her lips. She made a little purring sound and then opened her mouth a bit wider and sucked a little on the head in her sleep. He couldn't restrain himself anymore and he thrust another inch into her mouth. Ashley's eyes flew open as she realized what was happening. To her credit, she did not scream or jump up off the bed. She looked up at her step father and turned her head to better take him into her mouth, making a satisfied humming sound.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby girl," Matt groaned quietly. "If you want to suck a cock, you can suck mine."

He began rocking his hips and fucking her mouth more deeply with each stroke and she was handling him like a champ. Where did his step daughter learn to suck cock like this? His was not small and she was taking it even deeper than her mother could.

As he kept pumping into her mouth standing at the edge of her bed, he reached down between her legs and slipped his left hand into her panties. Her little hole was drenched and he used that wetness to lubricate her clit and rub it in slow circles. She moaned around his cock and wriggled under his touch. He wanted to see if her body would flush pink all over when she came for him, so he put all his focus on his hand in between her legs.

"Just lick and suck the head of my cock, sweetie," he instructed her. She eased back on his shaft and sucked and licked the head like a lollipop, looking up at him with hunger in her eyes.

"That's a good little cock sucker," he praised her as he slipped fingers inside her cunt and continued to rub her clit with his thumb. "Now come on Daddy's fingers." After a few more minutes of exquisite rubbing, she shuddered and gushed a bit on his hand.

"Mmmm, good girl," Matt moaned. "Now suck Daddy's cock deeper and get ready to swallow my load." After a few more pumps of his hips, he stiffened and pulsed out long, ropey spurts of ejaculate into her hot mouth. He couldn't remember coming this much in a long time. When he was finished, he kneeled next to her bed and whispered, "That will be our little secret too. You wanted a hard cock in your mouth tonight and you got it." With that he went back to his room and fell asleep next to his wife.