All Comments on 'He, She, and I Ch. 06'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

For no other reason than misusing the word cuckold--1*

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

For no other reason than misusing the world cuckold--1*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
If...

If this wasn't just a fantasy, I would have given 1 *...Why? Cheaters are a bad thing...And the friend was a cheater, a liar and a selfish man, so only friend of himself...

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 9 years ago
Pay no attention

The other commenters are idiots. Don't know why they are on this site if the don't like it. Very erotic story, I enjoyed it and gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Last comment is from an asshole.

As are the sicko authors! How anyone can glorify cheaters is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re:Pay no attention

Yeah, sure. You don't make one comment on the story, just trash others for daring to have a different opinion (which is an assumption since you didn't really give an opinion on the story), but, somehow, THEY'RE idiots. On what fucking planet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No matter what....

....our "hero" should find a way to let turkey's wife know what happened and about their history so he can make up for lost time fucking her silly.

'Course none of that will happen, since wifey's fucking around is OK, but his is not.

In the last ten or twelve paragraphs you kept jumping from narrative to first person.

Bad move. It was both annoying and confusing. The constant shifting back and forth left me wanting for air.....and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It made me "hot"

Thank you for a wonderful story. I think my husband and I are going to have sex tonight. I will be thinking of this. *kiss*

AmavoyeurAmavoyeuralmost 2 years ago

Erotic and interesting way of writing the story. I like 3some stories and write them myself on literotica. I’m not sure I could watch my wife get fucked. In real life I need to be involved, three together, pleasuring each other with no one left out. 5* for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For me this would of been 5 stars if when she leaned forward and asked her husband if he wanted this he would of told her to tell him this is his pussy to use when he's here, but instead she tells him this his married pussy when and however he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous