He Takes Care of Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,258 Followers

As the climax slowly passed I collapsed in the chair and carefully closed my legs. I knew they were going to be sore tomorrow for being spread wide for so long. My exposed breasts were heaving almost hypnotically as I tried to catch my breath.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

I turned my head quickly at the sudden voice and saw my teacher standing in the doorway leaning against the wall.

"Aspirin my ass," I said accusingly.

"Salt tablets," he admitted tossing me the bottle.

I smirked at him with feigned disapproval. "...and the photographer?"

"He really is one," he replied, "I just arranged to borrow his studio for a few hours."

Getting up from the chair in the most ladylike way I could manage, I pulled the top of my dress up over my breasts again and smoothed my skirt down over my rear. Walking over to him I turned around as he helped me zip up my dress.

"Are you okay?" My teacher asked with the soft sincere voice I had always known.

I nodded. Turning back around to face him, I put my arms around his waist and kissed him lovingly.

"I think maybe I've always wanted you to do that to me."

"I've wanted you for a while now," he confessed, "I just hope you can forgive me for doing that to you."

I smiled sweetly, my dimples showing themselves.

"I found out a lot about myself today," I admitted, "apparently, I enjoy being forcefully taken...by someone who cares about me."

"Is that a good thing?" he asked as we hugged gently, the warmth of our bodies enveloping each other.

I looked up at him with the most beautiful blue eyes.

"I don't know," I replied as I gave my former teacher another passionate kiss, "I just know I want you to do it again."

He pulled back from our hug and raised his eyebrows at my response. I could see in his eyes that he was thinking of all the creative, perverted, sexual things he wanted to do to me. If he were anyone else in the world I might have been hesitant about giving my body completely to him to use as he wished. As he kissed me gently on my forehead though, I absolutely knew that I would always be safe with him.

He takes care of me.

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12