All Comments on 'He Takes Pics for Parents Ch. 03'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well-crafted. Just luv the teasing titillating run-up to the action

I enjoyed your Ch 1 & 2. Nice build-up frisson in those chapters.

Ch 3 nicely ratchets up the action to boil.

I enjoy your characters, all very average & realistic people where we sexual mere mortals can relate to.

Can’t wait for Ch 4...

humperdoggyhumperdoggyover 4 years ago
Nice climax to a very erotic story

This chapter really brings this very erotic story series to an overboil. I luv the raw & rough mom/son lovemaking scene in the washroom. Nice bruising climax to the earlier photography-themed milder chapters. Saula88, keep it cumming! You write hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

I just re-read this. Can't wait for more... Please write the next one.

dwr0242dwr0242over 4 years ago

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is so hot!

Very sexy story. I love the realistic characters which we can all associate with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope this isnt abandoned

Really want to see that next chapter

DchargerDchargerover 3 years ago

click click click, I want more. what heavenly thoughts this has come to mind. mmmm

x123123x123123almost 3 years ago

I am a Korean who is not familiar with English. Sometimes it is hard to interpret your writing because there are many difficult words. Nevertheless, I think your writing is the best. I hope the next story will be continued in a short time.

JUNE, 2021

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

There is so much to this story, the possibilities are almost endless. It would be a great shame if this wasn't followed up. Please give us another exciting chapter.

dillfoberdillfoberalmost 2 years ago
Enjoyed the whole series. 5 Plus stars!

I really liked this story. You can tell its well written by a great woman author, because she slowly builds her story to geart climax insted of slam-bam, thank you mom for the quickie! Great at sharing her thoughts with us, thank you. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely stuff. I'd really like to see this son continue fucking his mother and build a solid romance with her. The father is a push over, and would ultimately be glad that his wife is getting the dick she needs. I think it'd be great if the father just watched as his son replaced him a little bit at a time, pumping cum in his mother over and over until it was just unspoken that she was her son's wife instead of his father's.

SlutMom1975SlutMom1975over 1 year ago

The best sexy is that between a mother and her son with her husbands knowledge.........xxxxx

Texzilla58Texzilla58over 1 year ago

Such a hot story Saula. Would love additional chapters!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 year ago

Awesome story series, would love to see the next instalment. Just the way things have progressed over the 3 stories have been great but you have left the door open wide for more chapters, I really hope you publish more of this series. I see a couple of ways this could go but can’t wait to see which way you continue this series.

Thanks for another awesome story

eclair00eclair00about 1 year ago

one of my favorite series on the site would really love if it gets an update anytime soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Just WOW! Please the next chapter? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Waiting for next parts

Ale58Ale583 months ago

Extremely wel written and thus immensely erotic! So fine to capture and trace all of those tiny yet so important human feelings and sensations!! Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES