He Took My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on James, let me help you." She said.

"I was bursting and she held on to my cock as I started pissing. She even shook it when I had finished. Then she put the seat down, pulled down her knickers and sat down herself on the toilet. As she peed she took my cock and started sucking it."

"She pulled my trousers down and gave me a blow job, she wanted me to cum on her face. After that she led me to her bedroom and made me fuck her, everywhere, in her cunt and ass. She never stopped sis, honest.

With that he said he neede to go for a pee. He went behind a tree, but I could hear it. I thought he was never going to stop.

"Fuck, that was a long one." I said as he came back.

"Want to suck it sis, I'm hard telling you about her.

I had sucked my brother off a few times, there was nobody around and I admit he had got me a bit horny.

"Go on then, but only a quick one."

His cock was out and in my mouth in a second.

"Suck it sis, it probably still tastes of her."

It did, I could smell her scent and taste her dried juices on it.

He did come quickly and I managed to swallow most of it, some was on my chin and I quickly used my fingers to wipe it and suck it off my fingers.

He used his hankie to wipe his cock and sat back down.

"Now, what about your night, still a virgin I suppose!"

I grinned and before I could stop myself I was telling him all about my night, every detail.

"You dirty lucky cunt, does that mean I can fuck you now?"

I guessed it did as I had promised him I would let once I had lost my virginity.

"I suppose so." I replied.

He was taking his cock out. "Not here James."

"Come on sis, you made me hard. Lets go behind the trees, it's quiet, no people about."

I looked, fuck he was right, we were alone. I stood up and went into the trees, I pulled my knickers down.

He told me to bend over, lean against the tree, and lifted my skirt up around my waist.

"God, I've been waiting for this." He said as his cock just slid straight up my cunt.

"Your fucking soaking sis." He grunted as I braced myself against the tree.

He fucked my cunt for a while, then he went to put it up my ass. "No, not my ass, I said my cunt." Too late, it just slid in so easy. He alternated between my holes before cumming in my cunt.

I moaned, "finish me off bro, finger me, make me cum as well."

His fingers met mine as we both fingered my cunt, bringing me to my orgasm

I stood up, leaned back against the tree, legs wide open and carried on fingering myself until I came again.

James watched.

"You are a fucking dirty slut sis, and just think we can fuck anytime we want from now on."

"Well you have used all my holes now!" I replied, smiling.

I used my knickers to wipe myself clean.

James asked, " tell me sis, my cock went up your asshole so easy, how many times have you had it up there?

I had to.tell him about my trip to Weymouth and about Jean, Andrew and Eric fucking me over and over.

"Fuck sis, you have certainly taken some cock lately," as he rubbed his.

"Want to go again," he asked.

"Fuck yes, only make me cum this time."

We went back into the trees, fuck it I thought, and stripped off, I laid down, opened my legs, " come on James, use your sister, fuck me rotten."

And he did, he just kept cumming in me, he turned me over, had my ass again, I orgasmed, and just kept cumming myself. I sucked his cock dry.

We were both spent, how he managed it after his night I've no idea, but he did.

We walked home and went in. Mum was up and getting lunch, but I noticed when she sat down, she winced. I wondered what caused that.

That night I wondered how I was going to see D again, he had not said anything as he left, didn't he realise he was going to marry me.

12