All Comments on 'He Tricked the Trickster'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Names

You lost me on page three when Sienna and Alex became Vanessa and Alex, then Vanessa and Ken during a sex scene. Very confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dates

Be more careful when referencing actual dates in history. Prince William and Kate Middleton did not get married 22 years ago. Try 9. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very disjointed. Not the easiest storyline to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disjointed trash with incorrect tags. Embarrassing to read, honestly.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I may have additional comments later, but for now I'm still only one half of the way through reading this story. I came across a paragraph that troubled me something awful. Quoting:

He looked her in the eye and said, "When a man says the line 'Anything more than a handful is a waste,' he's lying to protect the feelings of his flat-chested girlfriend. When has more not always been better?"

BULLSHIT!!! BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!! I've always preferred normal, size proportional breasts. In spite of that, somehow I ended up married to large breasted women. '42D' the first time and '46DD' the second time. My second wife constantly complained about back pain and wanted to have reduction surgery. Even though I fully supported her, in the end she never had it done because of the lack of insurance coverage.

Humongous oversized breasts are NOT the end all, be all of existence. Usually, B and sometimes C cups are far more attractive. Proportional is sexy.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

"So...You still like my ass?"

"I love your ass!"

"Good. It's yours. I'm glad to give it to someone who appreciates it and knows how to fuck."

.

Um, my understanding isn't so much that her husband doesn't appreciate it and didn't know how to fuck. He's just no longer able to do the latter and is effectively emasculated by being unable to take advantage of it.

.

So, for decades *no* one has noticed the routine of going to a hotel...? Yeah, very much doubt that.

.

And as for the breast size, that's BS. It's not the size of the breast that's important, it's the look of the breast. And since the look of breasts is in the eyes of the beholder, it's impossible to make a statement about their "quality" that is all encompassing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.