He Tricked the Trickster

Story Info
He beat her at her game and fucked her!
15.6k words
4.4
91.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He Tricked the Trickster

By regularguy13

He beat her at her game and fucked her!

^^^

"OOhhhhh!" the lovers moaned as his rock-hard dick slid inside her warm, wet pussy. She bucked into him, claiming all of his cock.

She was on her hands and knees. He was kneeling and fucked her from behind slowly with long strokes. The air in the room was warm and humid because of their heavy open-mouth breathing. The smell of sex permeated the air as did their soft groans.

"Oh." "Mmmm" "Ah." Yes!" "Love you."

They moaned and moved with the confidence of long-time partners. They weren't upset when the other focused on their pleasure because they knew their partner would see that they were satisfied. Surprisingly, their rhythmic movements and grunts showed a hunger, a strong desire, was still present after decades of fucking.

^^^twenty minutes earlier^^^

"Here is it," he said. "Your favorite movieThe Last Unicorn." The three girls, ages twelve and under, squealed with excitement as he pressed play, and the video started. Their attention was instantly focused on the show even though they'd seen it dozens of times.

He went up the basement stairs, stood outside the family room, and looked around. The adults and the two teenage boys were all gathered around the wide-screen television watching their state college play their biggest rival in football.

He said to himself, "Everyone has something to watch and snacks and beverages. Time for me to sneak away." Stealthily, he tiptoed up the staircase, went to the second bedroom on the right, and tried the door. It was locked. He rapped softly, the door opened, and a beautiful, nude woman smiled and said, "Hello, lover."

He slipped inside and locked the door. They embraced and kissed. He murmured, "Oh, God! It's been too long!"

She giggled and said, "It's been less than a week."

"That's too long." He kissed her and squeezed her tightly. His hands dropped to her ass. He squeezed and groped her butt and said, "You have a fabulous ass!"

"Really? Still? I'm forty-years-old and the mother of three children." She pulled out of his grasp, turned her back to him, bent over, and grabbed her ankles. He stared with a look of awe on his face as he admired her heart-shaped ass, crinkled asshole, and shaved sex.

She raised her torso until it was parallel to the ground, coyly looked over her shoulder, and brought her finger to her mouth to complete the coquettish pose.

"Damn, woman! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?

"Just checking to see if I still have it," she said and laughed. "Get undressed. How long do we have?

"The little ones are watching an hour and a half long movie, and the football game just started. Easily an hour," he said as he shucked his clothes off and dropped them on the floor. When he was naked, she playfully pushed on his hairy chest, and he sat on the edge of the bed. She knelt at his feet and slurped his cock into her mouth. She sucked and stroked him expertly and got the desired results.

"Oh, Babe! You're the best," he said. He stood and pulled her up for a kiss. After a few kisses, he said, "Time for me to pay my respects to the finest ass in the world."

He spun her around and gently pushed her on the bed. She laid on her stomach with her legs dangling off the edge of the bed. He got on his knees, kissed and caressed her butt cheeks, and asked, in a smart-alecky tone, "Have I ever mentioned how phenomenal this bottom is?"

She laughed and said, "About a million times!"

He spread her cheeks and dove nose-first into her crack. He licked and tongued her bunghole, grabbed and squeezed her bottom. All the while murmuring how beautiful, sexy, and perfectly formed her ass was.

He continued to touch and caress her butt as his mouth focused on her pussy. He ate her until it was sloppy, and she cried out and orgasmed.

After a rest, they fucked. They started in the missionary position so they could kiss and look deep into each other's eyes. She got on top and rode him. While she controlled the action and got the angles, speeds, and depth she wanted, he feasted on her tits.

They knew how their time together would end and each looked forward to it. She scrambled onto her hands and knees, and he fucked her doggie-style. His hands caressed her bottom, his mouth praised her sexy ass, and his dick rubbed her G-spot. As they neared their climaxes, he slammed his dick into her. She was on her elbows; her erect nipples bounced and dragged across the sheet with every powerful thrust sending additional chills up her spine.

They finished with explosive orgasms and lay in a sweaty heap on the bed until she looked at the clock and said, "Uh-oh. We better get moving, lover boy. We don't want to get caught."

^^^A Thursday night twenty-two years earlier^^^

Three twenty-two-year-olds were sitting on the back porch of Raul's parent's house drinking beer. They'd known each other since high school. They were outside, getting some fresh air after playing video games for two and a half hours.

"Did you see Prince William marry Kate Middleton?" Barry asked.

"You watched the royal wedding?" Raul said and laughed.

"Dude, I'm going to have to pull your man card," Justin teased.

"Give me a break," Barry said. "My mother, grandmother, and sister watched it and loved it. They taped it and were re-watching it. They were excited and made it out to be this big event so I joined them for a few minutes. There were flags, uniforms, and guys marching in bear-skin hats. It was pretty cool. I popped a boner when the camera showed Pippa Middleton, the bride's sister, holding the long train of the wedding dress as they entered the church. Have you guys seen her ass? It's spectacular!"

"I caught that part of the wedding," Justin conceded. "Pippa's ass is fantastic. I couldn't believe that the television camera focused on her cute, tight bum!"

"She stole the show," Raul agreed. "You know the older sister had to be pissed. Here it was her big day and her younger sister stole the show and is all that anyone is talking about."

"Speaking of great butts, "Justin said, "I saw one recently. Have you seen this video?" He pulled out his phone and said, "It's from a website filled with videos of drunk girls doing crazy, hot stuff. Like dancing on bars with no underwear, peeing in public, or not realizing that their boobs have fallen out of their tops."

He went online, scrolled through the videos, and said, "Here it is."

He pressed play, and they heard loud music, talking, and laughing. A typical party scene. The camera panned to a young woman dancing in a Unicorn custom. She had on the horse head with a single horn and a top and pants made out of white, furry material. She turned away from the camera as she danced. Another girl snuck up behind her and pulled her pants down, exposing a great ass that was practically uncovered as she was wearing a thong.

Her friends at the party laughed. Someone said, "Damn, girl. Your butt is bootylicious!" The unicorn girl screamed, laughed, and covered her derriere with her hands. A redhead ran over, pulled her hands away, patted her bottom, and said, "When did you get such a hot ass?"

"When I turned eighteen," the unicorn girl answered and giggled. Emboldened because of the alcohol she'd drunk, she played to the camera, bent at the waist, and mooned the person filming her. She grabbed her costume pants and slowly pulled them up. Her friends went crazy, shrieking with laughter and clapping.

"You guys know I'm an ass-man," Barry said. "As a true connoisseur, let me assure you that that is some Grade A ass! Send me the link."

"Yeah, me too," Raul asked.

^^^Saturday Afternoon^^^

Sienna burst into Vanessa's bedroom and woke her up saying, "Hey, girl. Wake up! You're an internet sensation."

"What?" Vanessa said groggily.

Her friend hopped onto her bed, causing her to bounce. Vanessa's face showed that she was annoyed and said, "Don't do that and stop shouting. I drank too much last night and I have a headache."

"We all drank too much. I told you not to drink that cheap bourbon. You'd feel better if you stuck with vodka, as I did."

"I gotta pee." Vanessa climbed out of bed. Her brown hair was a mess. Her hard nipples dented the long tee shirt she was wearing. She went into her bathroom, pulled her thong off, sat, and pissed.

Sienna followed her, watched her wipe, and flush. Vanessa walked unsteadily to the sink, gasped at the figure in the mirror, and said, "I look like shit. How does my hair get like that?" She washed her hands and face, picked up a hairbrush, and went to work on the bird's nest on top of her head.

"Here," Sienna said, "you have to see this. Courtney videoed our party and posted the best scenes online." She held up her phone. The two eighteen-years-old saw Vanessa dance while wearing her unicorn costume and someone pulled her drawers down exposing her cute bottom.

The video switched into slow motion and replayed the part where Vanessa mooned the camera and seductively pulled her pants up.

"Thank God, I had the unicorn head on and no one knows it's me," Vanessa said.

"Yes," Sienna giggled. The video ended, and Sienna scrolled down and said, "It's only been twelve hours and you have 1500 views, 789 likes, and 223 comments."

"Really?" Vanessa took the phone and scrolled through the comments. Some were funny like, 'What's the unicorn's name? Sweet Cheeks'. Other people guessed 'Heavenly Haunches'; 'Mooning Glory', 'Bubble Butt', and offered other suggestions that played off slang words for butts.

"Lots of these are raunchy and vulgar. Guys want to cum on my ass. Some want to shove their cock up my asshole. No thank you."

"There are some crude comments, but more complementary ones. Girls wishing they looked as good as you. Guys asking for a date. I know how hard you worked to get fit. I've been telling you that you look great. Do you believe me now that hundreds of people agree?"

"Maybe. Hey. I know this guy."

"Which one?"

"'GoDogsjb66'. I think I know who this is. That was the online name Justin Baker used. He was a friend of my brother. I had the biggest crush on him for years. I met him when I was thirteen and he was seventeen, He was gorgeous and so kind. He'd sit and talk to me like I was somebody while waiting for my brother.

"I couldn't believe it! I was a skinny kid entering junior high school and he was a high school senior. I was all legs and elbows with no butt or boobs. He'd smiled at me and I'd get tongue-tied, my heart would beat a million times a minute, and my stomach would do somersaults. I'm sure I sat there staring googly-eyed at his handsome face, big arms, and broad shoulders, wondering what it would feel like to be in his embrace. I must have looked like the world's biggest dork."

She got a farther off look in her eye, sighed, blushed, and confessed, "I'm getting wet thinking about him now."

"Are you sure it's him?"

"Pretty sure. I used to get texts from my brother telling me it was my turn to vacuum or do the dishes and his handle was 'GoDogsbw55. My brother told me that all the football players had decided to use the football cheer 'GoDogs' followed by their initials and the number on their jersey. So my brother, Barry Walker, used 'GoDogsbw55 to harass me."

"And Justin's jersey number was 66?"

"Yes."

"What did he say?"

"Your amazing butt is proof of the magical abilities of unicorns. No mere mortal could look that good. Sweet cheeks indeed! Unicorns Rule!"

"This is great," Sienna said. "This is your chance to connect with Justin now that you're a woman with nice boobs and a killer ass. You have to respond to his post, tell him who you are, and..."

"No. Not so fast," she interrupted her friend. "One, it may not be him and two, I'm not risking embarrassing myself by jumping up and down and saying 'Hey, handsome. Remember that dorky girl, Barry's little sister? I always liked you and I still do'. He probably has a girlfriend. I'll reach out to him, anonymously."

"Good idea."

"But first I have to brush my teeth and take a shower."

"I'll start crafting a response," Sienna said as she left the bathroom. Vanessa put the hairbrush down and picked up her toothbrush.

^^^

After Vanessa got cleaned up, she walked into her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body. "You look better," Sienna said. "I got you some aspirin, coffee, and buttered toast." She handed her the pills and coffee.

"Thanks." Vanessa took the medicine and washed it down with the dark, hot liquid.

"I saw your folks downstairs and reassured them that you're alive."

"Thanks." She picked up half a slice of toast, bit off a corner, chewed, and ate it. She let the towel drop, went to her dresser, and pulled out a purple thong with a cartoon drawing of a unicorn on it.

"I'm so jealous," Sienna said. "We went on the same diet and exercise program and you got that amazing body and I hardly changed."

"You lost weight and your body is firmer too," Vanessa said. "Busty girls like you never look thin. Sorry. But on the bright side, we know boys like boobies!"

Vanessa slid her toned legs into the underwear and pulled them up, covering her shaved lips and a small triangle of trimmed brown pubes. She went to her friend and embraced her and said, "We've had a disappointing high school experience so far. We were shy and didn't date much. We decided that our senior year would be different. We'd get in shape, be brave, and put ourselves out there.

"So far our plan is working. Say the prayer with me ..."

In unison, they said, "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

"Amen," Venessa said and added, "What are we?"

"We are smart, pretty, strong, fun girls."

"Yes, we are. We are fit, we've joined new clubs, made new friends, and have been going to parties with boys! I've seen you making out with cute guys!"

Sienna blushed. Her face turned almost as red as her hair. She smiled and said, "I have!"

Vanessa nodded, went to the dresser, got a tee-shirt and jeans, and put them on. She didn't bother wearing a bra.

The young women spent an hour discussing how to phrase the response. It had to keep her identity secret, pry enough info out of him to make certain it was Justin, and learn his relationship status.

Vanessa created a new account with the username 'Sweet_Cheeks_the_Unicorn'. For the profile picture, she used a photo of her unicorn mask. She sent the guy she hoped was Justin a message.

Hello, I was having fun with my girls and was unexpectedly over-exposed. Friends! What can you do? Sometimes they embarrass you. Thanks for the kind words. I noticed 'GoDogs' in your address. Do you/did you go to Weavertown High school?

"I hope he responds," Vanessa said.

"I think the slow play was the right move. Your message is friendly. The user name is fun and flirty. If you can get a conversation started, we can learn if it's Justin."

The girls spent the afternoon watching Angelina Jordan sing, Darci Lynne perform her ventriloquist routines, and Tape Face doing what he does on YouTube. They'd just finished painting each other's toenails pink when Vanessa's phone beeped. She picked it up and gushed, "It's from him."

The women huddled around the phone and read the message.Hi, Sweet Cheeks. You have a good sense of humor to go with your phenomenal physique. Yes. I was a Bulldog. You?

"Answer him!" Sienna shouted.

"How? Give me a moment to think."

The young women talked and composed an answer.As you know I'm a unicorn. I've been filing and painting my hooves. I like bulldogs and have cheered for the cherry and the white. GoDogs! Woof! Woof! She attached a pic of her feet and newly painted toes.

A response arrived.Cute feet...I mean hooves. I was in the class of 2016. You?

"That's the right year!" Vanessa said.

The conversation continued. He pressed her for more photos. She sent him a pic of her elbow. She offered more if he reciprocated and said he needed to catch up and that he owed her three. He sent her pictures of his foot, elbow, and askedDo you really want to see my butt?

She typedASS-solutely! He repliedYou're funny. and gave her a pic of his backside.

Sturdy. Strong. Well-muscled. Good. I like my stallions to have large, powerful hunches. Are other parts of you large?

He sent her a picture of himself smiling and standing shirtless in front of a mirror. He held the camera phone in his right hand and flexed his left arm. His muscle bulged. The sink hid his lower half.

"It's him! It's from Justin!" Vanessa shrieked. The girls hugged, jumped, and squealed with joy. The celebration was interrupted by a beep from her phone. Vanessa opened the new message and saw a dick pic. He'd sent over a picture of his erect penis. It was large and curved to the right.

"Damn! That's big," Sienna said.

"We should have expected this. You know how guys are. They're proud of their penises."

"Yeah. How are you going to respond? You've been fun and flirty. If you stop now, he'll stop and you won't get a chance to meet up with him.

"Your right. I have to give him something, but first I need to know if he's dating anyone."

This has been fun, but I think we should quit. Your girlfriend will be pissed if I send provocative pics.

No girlfriend

Hard to believe. You're funny, cute, and your equipment looks to be in working order.

I didn't say I never had one. We broke up months ago. She cheated.

Bummer. You know unicorns are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

LOL. Those are the principles a Boy Scout promises to live by.

They got them from us. You know, we've been around for a long time and we share our wisdom.

That explains everything. Do I get another picture?

Yes. Give me a second.

"I've got an idea how to keep my identity hidden," Vanessa said. "Take my phone."

She handed her friend her phone, took off her jeans and top, and put on her unicorn head. She mirrored the pose he'd used including the bicep flex. She made no attempt to hide her breasts. She spread her legs making the unicorn picture on her underwear easily visible and stretching the cotton fabric tightly across her sex so her labia majora showed.

"How do I look?"

"Hot. Sexy. Pinch your nipples to make them stand up more."

"Okay." Vanessa grabbed her breasts, pulled, and pinched her nipples. The delicate pink flesh elongated. She struck her pose and Sienna took some pictures. They selected the best one and sent it over with this message.I trust you, but we both know pics get out and can ruin a girl's reputation

I understand your reluctance to show your face. I have a concern too. I'm twenty-two-years-old. You're funny and sexy, but I'm getting the vibe that you're younger than me and not an easily overlooked one or two years. Your fascination with unicorns and reluctance to remove your underwear makes me worry that you're in high school. What year did you graduate from Weavertown?

"Oh, no! He knows something's up. What are you going to do?" Sienna asked.

"I don't know. Step it up and hope I can convince him he's mistaken about my age. Get ready to film me." Vanessa stacked the pillows against the headboard and put the unicorn head on. She scrambled into the bed, leaned against the pillows, spread her legs, and said, "Start filming."

Vanessa focused the camera phone on her friend and said, "I'm filming."

"Hello," Vanessa said. Her voice was distorted by the voice changing device built into the mask. It made voices higher in pitch and sing-songy. "It's prudent on your part to be suspicious. Neither of us wants this to come back and bite us on the butt. I'm not a kid or a high school student. I'm a woman who enjoys electronic dance music, sushi, and unicorns. I get it. The unicorn bit concerns you. I'd be worried about you if you told me you were a Cowboys fan."